Trinity Behavioral Health - Good plac...

Trinity Behavioral Health - Good place to work?

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Nov 12, 2010
I'm thinking about applying for one of the jobs they have listed in the paper. I was just wondering if anyone here works there or has worked there recently? I'm just curious about the hiring process, the pay, is it a good place to work, etc.

Thanks!
counselor

United States

#2 Nov 12, 2010
If you are using topix as your guide to lift time decisions, you probably don't need to be in a position to influence kids
Curious

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Nov 12, 2010
counselor wrote:
If you are using topix as your guide to lift time decisions, you probably don't need to be in a position to influence kids
Trust me, topix is not the only place I am doing research. However, once you weed through the usual sarcastic/malicious comments you can sometimes get an honest answer from someone on here.

But thanks for the passive aggressive response. It was absolutely useless.
Slingshot

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Nov 12, 2010
It is a good place to work.But you must have patient to work around those kids.Pay alright.But they dont have no benefits.No health no retirement.& Pay raises are hard to come by.
do not waste your time

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Nov 12, 2010
Curious wrote:
I'm thinking about applying for one of the jobs they have listed in the paper. I was just wondering if anyone here works there or has worked there recently? I'm just curious about the hiring process, the pay, is it a good place to work, etc.
Thanks!
They actually want you to work several days for Free , Terrible employer and if you notice they have the same jobs advertised over and over again.
ThatOneGirl

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Nov 12, 2010
I work there on 3rd and love it. But of course everyone is asleep and I don't have to do much. But its a good job. NOT a terrible employer.
Tom The Tutor

Hardy, AR

#7 Nov 12, 2010
Slingshot states, "But you must have patient to work around those kids." One wonders what type patient one must have.....cancer patient?....heart patient?.....brain aneurism patient?

Or, did he mean to say one must have 'patience'?

Slingshot further states, "But they don't have no benefits."

Judging from Slingshot's inability to express himself in a cogent manner and his use of double negatives, the children who are forced to interact with Slingshot might be the ones in need of patience.
hmmm

Cabot, AR

#8 Nov 14, 2010
Hmmm, I know a Tom that's very anal retentive when it comes to spelling and grammar because he thinks that his intellectual level is much higher than anyone else's around here.......so what's your last name Tom?
Tom The Tudor

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Nov 14, 2010
hmmm wrote:
Hmmm, I know a Tom that's very anal retentive when it comes to spelling and grammar because he thinks that his intellectual level is much higher than anyone else's around here.......so what's your last name Tom?
My name is Thomas R. Head and I am better than all of you .
My middle name is Richard , which is from the famous English King.
riteon

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Nov 14, 2010
sounds to me like tom is a total d bag.
mr cranium

United States

#11 Nov 15, 2010
Sounds like you need a life
nuts

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Nov 15, 2010
Tom The Tudor wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is Thomas R. Head and I am better than all of you .
My middle name is Richard , which is from the famous English King.
So your real name is Thomas "dick" Head ?
Former Employer

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Nov 15, 2010
I had worked there for several years ago and enjoyed it very well. Like Slingshot said the pay is alright, no benefits of any kind and you have to have patience. Otherwise, it can be very rewarding at times.
no name

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Nov 17, 2010
like all places of employment, there are pros and cons. with today's economy, you must decide what cons you can tolerate so you can have a job! must not be too choosy in todays' world, you can always look for better while working somewhere that isn't the "best".
eat

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Nov 24, 2010
yes
God help us

Ash Flat, AR

#16 Nov 28, 2010
nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
So your real name is Thomas "dick" Head ?
It must be if you are stupid enough to work for those people at Trinity !
omg3

United States

#17 Nov 29, 2010
They,re good people
kevin

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Nov 29, 2010
i worked there got fired after my car got hit by one of their other employees and they said they would cover it, not to turn it in to the insurance and the never did.
kevin

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Nov 29, 2010
some of the people that work there are good people but there was some there i didnt like so much
omg3

United States

#20 Nov 29, 2010
Every one I've dealt with has been very professional.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kadem lee ray (Dec '14) 7 min justme 9
Best male singer in pocahontas 17 min Night 10
Sarah Rice 17 min Nonya 14
red headed waitress at pizza hut 4 hr spending 5
Premiere video 6 hr I heard 10
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 hr Ho Dee Doo 30,950
Bryan Allen Morgan Arrested Again!! Mon just me 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages