Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Afew days ago was wanting help from the public,asking for unwanted furnture among other things,but she could afford internet plus other thinks that appeared to costly,she now is supporting obama and abortion,her ip says medford ore.
She is a know nothing

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

A-jax wrote:
Afew days ago was wanting help from the public,asking for unwanted furnture among other things,but she could afford internet plus other thinks that appeared to costly,she now is supporting obama and abortion,her ip says medford ore.
She just loves to argue and when presented with true facts ,she still wants to argue. There is no help for her but being a lefty liberal is a serious mental affliction.

Ravenden Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

troll.....
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
troll.....
Ha!
yep

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>Ha!
a poster who has to keep proving their ignorance and stuidity by posting. dregs of society.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

yep wrote:
<quoted text>a poster who has to keep proving their ignorance and stuidity by posting. dregs of society.
lol clearly it took you way to long to come up with that sentence.
He He

Melbourne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>lol clearly it took you way to long to come up with that sentence.
Are you still in Ark. or have you made it back to Medford,did you get enough welfare to get back there.
ham bone

Melbourne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

She is a know nothing wrote:
<quoted text> She just loves to argue and when presented with true facts ,she still wants to argue. There is no help for her but being a lefty liberal is a serious mental affliction.
She doesn't understand that Obama wont get 30% of Ark. votes,and she cant sit here and do anything but cause ppl to support Romney.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

ham bone wrote:
<quoted text>She doesn't understand that Obama wont get 30% of Ark. votes,and she cant sit here and do anything but cause ppl to support Romney.
and again yet another republican lier. how many is that now 2 so far lets see how many we can catch.
try dont know nothing

Oxford, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Hi There dumb dumb , you are slithering back to Medford ? Too bad you can't even spell liar.
She is just a welfare loser who wants free food free housing and free medical care to take care of her raging STD's she got from doing it with farm animals.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

try dont know nothing wrote:
Hi There dumb dumb , you are slithering back to Medford ? Too bad you can't even spell liar.
She is just a welfare loser who wants free food free housing and free medical care to take care of her raging STD's she got from doing it with farm animals.
this truely is proof that ignorance does multiply. you must be related to the other republicans posting lol
rain cloud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>this truely is proof that ignorance does multiply. you must be related to the other republicans posting lol
You're just proof that your dad was a goat. Too bad you got your grammatical skills from your mom. You're dad was probably smarter.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

rain cloud wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just proof that your dad was a goat. Too bad you got your grammatical skills from your mom. You're dad was probably smarter.
who cares about being politically correct on here i didn't know i was coming here to get graded on how well i can spell and i didn't know you was getting paid to be a teacher... if everyone gets the just of what i am saying then i've accomplished what i set out to do.. and as for your name bashing and ignorant behavior i can clearly tell that you should have been around smarter people when you were growing up... maybe your family should have actually took advantage of the low interest rates on student loans and pell grants and sent you to college because degrading people in the long run will get you no where.
You really dont Know

Oxford, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>who cares about being politically correct on here i didn't know i was coming here to get graded on how well i can spell and i didn't know you was getting paid to be a teacher... if everyone gets the just of what i am saying then i've accomplished what i set out to do.. and as for your name bashing and ignorant behavior i can clearly tell that you should have been around smarter people when you were growing up... maybe your family should have actually took advantage of the low interest rates on student loans and pell grants and sent you to college because degrading people in the long run will get you no where.
We don't have to guess about your lack of education do we?
Besides coming off as a poorly informed and educated person , you gave us a hint that what ever advanced education you might have received from a Pell grant was wasted money.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

You really dont Know wrote:
<quoted text> We don't have to guess about your lack of education do we?
Besides coming off as a poorly informed and educated person , you gave us a hint that what ever advanced education you might have received from a Pell grant was wasted money.
what ? what you just said has no relevation to what i said and if you think that pell grants are a waste of money then don't send your kids to college on one and tell the other 9 million people in this country that their kid is not important.
Hey

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

You really dont Know wrote:
<quoted text> We don't have to guess about your lack of education do we?
YOou cant bet if there is any government programs shes after them,that and abortion are the only two things she talks about.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>YOou cant bet if there is any government programs shes after them,that and abortion are the only two things she talks about.
yah and your a joke how many times are you gonna have to repent for telling all these lies now? at least 30 times here on topix i bet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing Pocahontas woman found safe in Mississippi 58 min Carol ODonnell 41
Funeral Home 9 hr Lana 75
chicken house 9 hr guest 5
riverside 11 hr riverside worker 6
mcnabb funeral home 11 hr richard head 12
Rhonda Neece 11 hr richard head 7
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 16 hr fyi 28,991
•••
•••