wouldnt you like to know

United States

#133 Aug 9, 2012
Anyday now you can get off and quit talking trash!! You even gotta job? Cause if you did you wouldn't have all day for Topix!! Atleast he has a freaking job!:)
citizen cain

Norwood, MO

#134 Aug 9, 2012
wouldnt you like to know wrote:
Anyday now you can get off and quit talking trash!! You even gotta job? Cause if you did you wouldn't have all day for Topix!! Atleast he has a freaking job!:)
yeah I have a job making more than you I'll bet but see I'm my own boss so I make time to warn people about useless sex offenders like Preston
wouldnt you like to know

United States

#135 Aug 9, 2012
Alright.. What are you a janitor? Why can't you just stop talking on here?? You must never work than when your supposed to cause you always got something to say!
citizen cain

Norwood, MO

#136 Aug 9, 2012
wouldnt you like to know wrote:
Alright.. What are you a janitor? Why can't you just stop talking on here?? You must never work than when your supposed to cause you always got something to say!
no I make a lil more than you on your McDonalds pay check and I'm very excellent at my job so I have plenty of time to reply to anyone who has the nerve to stand up for a sex offender
wouldnt you like to know

United States

#137 Aug 9, 2012
Alright.. Since you think you know everything about everybody!
doctor

Euless, TX

#138 Aug 10, 2012
We don't let people like him give us head I'm sorry, try gay porn Mr. Cain!
intel processor

Euless, TX

#139 Aug 10, 2012
He works at ace hardware
citizen cain

Norwood, MO

#140 Aug 10, 2012
doctor wrote:
We don't let people like him give us head I'm sorry, try gay porn Mr. Cain!
I'm sure you save that for yourself
citizen cain

Norwood, MO

#141 Aug 10, 2012
intel processor wrote:
He works at ace hardware
thanks
Kisser

Ravenden, AR

#142 Aug 10, 2012
Hey! I love you Preston, just thought you should know that.
YO WHAT UP

Jonesboro, AR

#143 Aug 14, 2012
citizen cain wrote:
<quoted text>
no I make a lil more than you on your McDonalds pay check and I'm very excellent at my job so I have plenty of time to reply to anyone who has the nerve to stand up for a sex offender
Who did preston poe sexually molest/Rape or whatever, and how old was this person? Also was this person male or female that was abused?
citizen cain

Willow Springs, MO

#144 Aug 14, 2012
YO WHAT UP wrote:
<quoted text>Who did preston poe sexually molest/Rape or whatever, and how old was this person? Also was this person male or female that was abused?
I won't say any names but it was a 12 year old
wouldnt you like to know

United States

#145 Aug 14, 2012
That is a LIE I know exactly the name and how old they are so you need to keep your mouth shut!! Idiot
Truth

United States

#146 Aug 14, 2012
Preston Poe is an amazing person and if you got to know him you would also realize that about him!
citizen cain

Willow Springs, MO

#147 Aug 14, 2012
wouldnt you like to know wrote:
That is a LIE I know exactly the name and how old they are so you need to keep your mouth shut!! Idiot
I know how old the person is too dumb ass but when it happen they where 12 so you need to shut the hell up on things you don't know about
LOVE

Cherokee Village, AR

#148 Aug 14, 2012
I love you Preston Darrell Poe!! More than anything.
wouldnt you like to know

United States

#149 Aug 14, 2012
I'm pretty sure I know EVERYTHING about it dumb ass!!! If anybody dont know anything.. Who did you get your facts from?? Topix probably!
citizen cain

Willow Springs, MO

#151 Aug 15, 2012
her friend wrote:
Actually I'm gonna tell y'all all the real story! I'm one of her old friends ad she didn't even know who raped her she just described it to us and we said it sounded like Preston Poe and she automatically said yep Preston did it! He didn't even know the girl and is having to pay for what somebody else did!
for him not to know who she is or who she was suppose to be he ran like hell everytime he saw her and if you'd seen the look on her face when she seen him you wouldn't have any doubts about what really happen so if you ask me he hasn't paid enough nor will he ever
her friend

United States

#152 Aug 15, 2012
Please tell me one time you seen him somewhere around here!! She don't even freaking live here!! Gosh you sure do like to lie! And you must be one nosey SOB! You must have no life you'd rather have your nose stuck up other peoples ass!
citizen cain

Willow Springs, MO

#153 Aug 15, 2012
her friend wrote:
Please tell me one time you seen him somewhere around here!! She don't even freaking live here!! Gosh you sure do like to lie! And you must be one nosey SOB! You must have no life you'd rather have your nose stuck up other peoples ass!
at Walmart in Pocahontas at the mall in Jonesboro and if you where any kind of friend of hers you'd be behind her you stupid c()nt so f()ck off you 2 dollar hoe!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 28 min guest 29,805
AR Who do you support for Attorney General in Arka... (Oct '10) 32 min guest 410
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 32 min guest 221
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 33 min guest 214
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) 33 min guest 264
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) 33 min guest 237
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 34 min guest 3,840
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••