First Prev
of 3
Next Last
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Mar 7, 2014
Anybody know more about the dog that was killed Thursday morning? Said it was possibly a bear. Seems like they would find tracks of whatever it was, especially if it was a bear! Kinda SCARY!
guest

United States

#2 Mar 7, 2014
They're saying it was a large dog now. A few years back some people lived out there who where raising pits. I know they where fighting them, although they denied it.
whatever

Little Rock, AR

#3 Mar 7, 2014
i bet it was a mountain lion.there's been sightings of them for years.kinda scary if they are getting that close to town
sad

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Mar 7, 2014
I think we should always be on the lookout for wildlife and stray dogs. The possibility that it was a bear is very possible. I have seen bears and mountain lions before in our area.
guest

United States

#5 Mar 7, 2014
Allison Munn is doing a story about it and asking people who have seen bear or lions to talk to her. Read it on her Facebook page.
American

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Mar 7, 2014
Bear My Ass!!! Check the Mexicans Who lives out their with their damn Fighting pit bulls
guest

United States

#7 Mar 7, 2014
American wrote:
Bear My Ass!!! Check the Mexicans Who lives out their with their damn Fighting pit bulls
yeah, that's what I was saying.
Concerned Citizen

Cleveland, OH

#8 Mar 7, 2014
I heard somebody shot one of those pits
randolph county resident

Harrison, AR

#9 Mar 7, 2014
Bigfoot did it.
guest

United States

#10 Mar 7, 2014
Concerned Citizen wrote:
I heard somebody shot one of those pits
they've had trouble for years with those pits. I'd hate to be their neighbor.
Gary Biffer

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Mar 7, 2014
I live on Johnson Church Road. A road off of country club. I've personally seen a mountain lion. In fact in my very own backyard. Very scary. I feel uncomfortable leaving the house knowing dangerous wildlife lingers in the woods around the house. Please be on the lookout for things like this I promise they're out there.
baller

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Mar 8, 2014
I believe it was the Mexicans dogs. They r trying to take over even before the chicken choker plant gets here. You would think with snow on the ground that a real investigator would see a track. What kinda nuts worked this case
American

Bexar, AR

#14 Mar 8, 2014
Your Right Baller They Said on the News Sheriff Dept said it was a Bear Attack!! And then changed their opinion the next day! What kind of investigators do they have working for them
just sayin

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Mar 8, 2014
Gary Biffer wrote:
I live on Johnson Church Road. A road off of country club. I've personally seen a mountain lion. In fact in my very own backyard. Very scary. I feel uncomfortable leaving the house knowing dangerous wildlife lingers in the woods around the house. Please be on the lookout for things like this I promise they're out there.
The wild life have to live somewhere and they were there first, move.
just sayin

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Mar 8, 2014
American wrote:
Your Right Baller They Said on the News Sheriff Dept said it was a Bear Attack!! And then changed their opinion the next day! What kind of investigators do they have working for them
A bear will eat what they kill..
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Mar 8, 2014
If you live in the rural county areas, you should have a firearm handy to stop any animal that acts aggressive at you. A .22 rifle will work folks.

The deputy who took the report SHOULD have looked for tracks. The Sheriff needs to talk to this deputy for his poor performance on this case.
scanner

Conway, AR

#18 Mar 8, 2014
guest wrote:
If you live in the rural county areas, you should have a firearm handy to stop any animal that acts aggressive at you. A .22 rifle will work folks.
The deputy who took the report SHOULD have looked for tracks. The Sheriff needs to talk to this deputy for his poor performance on this case.
Good ole Deputy Scotty Bland took the call.
oldtimer

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Mar 8, 2014
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text> A bear will eat what they kill..
you have been watching to many wild kingdom stories on t v ,good buddy
Gary Biffer

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Mar 8, 2014
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>The wild life have to live somewhere and they were there first, move.
I've lived here in this house ever since I got married and headed out on my own. I had never seen anything like this until this past November. If they were running around your house would you just pack up a U-Haul and move because "they were there first"?
jump to conclusions

United States

#21 Mar 9, 2014
baller wrote:
I believe it was the Mexicans dogs. They r trying to take over even before the chicken choker plant gets here. You would think with snow on the ground that a real investigator would see a track. What kinda nuts worked this case
I don't know what kind of people they have working for them, but where I'm at the "snow" was ice and it was packed. I could walk all over my yard and NEVER leave a print. So before you start making fun think about everything involved. Look at the pics. Zoom in. I didn't see any kinds of tracks, did you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aaron Johnson/ Johnston 9 hr Anonymous 5
bullmastiff stud dog needed (Jun '11) 10 hr Mast19 39
curious 10 hr Someone 2
New apartment's 16 hr Anonymous 15
Jessica Snow 18 hr condom dealer 3
any hot guys at pinnacle frames (Sep '09) Wed Guest 38
The Queen House/ Chef Tommy Tue manchildjr 1

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages