midsouth health systems
concerned citizen

Cherokee Village, AR

#1 Feb 28, 2011
I heard that they are "cleaning house"----closing the crisis unit and firing people from every location??
What has happenned or will happen at the unit in Pocahontas?
ask

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2011
ask board member bev ducker what is weong with mshs and why the board doesn't solve the problems.
Slingshot

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Mar 1, 2011
Interesting

“Dont drink the kool-aid”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4 Mar 1, 2011
any news yet?
tackmaster

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Mar 2, 2011
Lost Lease to building. Cant afford another one in area, It costs lots of money that is not there. Now if it could have been prevented I dont know. Arkansas was listed this morning as being in the hole and broke with other states. Its trickling down. Just help your neighbor and hang on.
where

Melbourne, AR

#6 Mar 2, 2011
tackmaster wrote:
Lost Lease to building. Cant afford another one in area, It costs lots of money that is not there. Now if it could have been prevented I dont know. Arkansas was listed this morning as being in the hole and broke with other states. Its trickling down. Just help your neighbor and hang on.
the pocahontas unit closed?
concern

United States

#7 Mar 3, 2011
tackmaster wrote:
IF you are refering to Pocahontas unit---you are wrong AGAIN---they built that building themselves
may be

Melbourne, AR

#8 Mar 3, 2011
concern wrote:
<quoted text>
IF you are refering to Pocahontas unit---you are wrong AGAIN---they built that building themselves
this one
http://www.actdatascout.com/details.aspx...
and/or this one

Nice building we taxpayers paid for/built for a private nonprofit.

Tacky was probably referring to the Jbr unit closing/lost lease.
About 30+ jobs to be cut there.

Heard several were fired at Corning. Lots of jobs combined and reassignments. Lot of the same going on elsewhere recently.
what has happened

Hoxie, AR

#9 Mar 3, 2011
it sure aint cheap to keep an appointment with them.
tired

United States

#10 Mar 3, 2011
may be wrote:
<quoted text>
this one
and/or this one
Nice building we taxpayers paid for/built for a private nonprofit.
Tacky was probably referring to the Jbr unit closing/lost lease.
About 30+ jobs to be cut there.
Heard several were fired at Corning. Lots of jobs combined and reassignments. Lot of the same going on elsewhere recently.
The last one referenced is the mediacal clinic and is not affiliated with mshs
this is an old practice for mshs to get rid of higher paid staff with "creative" excuses. oddly enough they quote the same issues every time----cutbacks, not enough productiviy, poor interaction thier free building was jerked away from them.....---the vague and very debatable excuses could go forever. so they get rid of the ones that have irritated someone for whatever reason but keep the same admin staff through the years/decades. many of the admin staff started as mental health workers and unit clerks back when it was still george w jackson cneter, that would include the "lady" at the helm of mshs. seems to a sane person that folks working in mental health would see that you cannot get a different outcome with the same practices.....wait that is the definition of insanity----doing the same thing expecting a different outcome....my bad!
tackmaster

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Mar 4, 2011
concern wrote:
<quoted text>
No mam or sir did not refer to Pocahontas Facility. Im referring to the Jonesboro Crisis unit and it is going to close. I talked to the one of the Coordinators last week. Where did you see I even referred to Poc. Facility? You typed them ANGRY capital letters for nothing.
huh

United States

#12 Mar 4, 2011
tackmaster wrote:
<quoted text> No mam or sir did not refer to Pocahontas Facility. Im referring to the Jonesboro Crisis unit and it is going to close. I talked to the one of the Coordinators last week. Where did you see I even referred to Poc. Facility? You typed them ANGRY capital letters for nothing.
you are on the Pocahontas forum
but

United States

#13 Mar 4, 2011
tackmaster wrote:
<quoted text> No mam or sir did not refer to Pocahontas Facility. Im referring to the Jonesboro Crisis unit and it is going to close. I talked to the one of the Coordinators last week. Where did you see I even referred to Poc. Facility? You typed them ANGRY capital letters for nothing.
the question in the original post and another post were about the poc unit. your answer seemed to apply.

"What has happenned or will happen at the unit in Pocahontas?"

"any news yet?"
United States

#14 Mar 4, 2011
one of these days the MSHS higher powers will have to answer for their actions & how they play with the lives of others. Perhaps, they will become afflicted with a mental health problems that make them relive the injustice they have caused other people
med student

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Mar 14, 2011
karma wrote:
one of these days the MSHS higher powers will have to answer for their actions & how they play with the lives of others. Perhaps, they will become afflicted with a mental health problems that make them relive the injustice they have caused other people
I heard this was a good place to work??
boteotm

Salem, AR

#16 Mar 14, 2011
med student wrote:
<quoted text>I heard this was a good place to work??
I may not be a smart man man but I know what GOOD is.....this is NOT good.....

Run.. Forrest ...run..........
stupid

United States

#17 Mar 14, 2011
med student wrote:
<quoted text>I heard this was a good place to work??
Stupid is as stupid does. have fun getting fired thru no fault of your own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hott topix 45 min Legion member 4
Boat for sale 4 hr King of peco 1
looking for a house for rent 17 hr Yes 2
Don's steakhouse ranch dressing 19 hr agree 3
Donald Hampton "Hammer" (Jul '12) 19 hr Roadrunner 16
Nurse 23 hr LocalMM 1
tim wollos 23 hr wondering 1

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance