curious

Mishawaka, IN

#1 Aug 20, 2014
What is the deal this year with md Williams?? They can't seem to figure out how to get kids on the right buses. I try to be a patient parent, but this is pretty important! This is a safety problem. It's a matter of time before these mistakes cost someone a child!

United States

#2 Aug 21, 2014
Take it up with the school and not topix. Loser
Swimmer

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Aug 21, 2014
I knew things would go down hill when Mrs. Hogan left.

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Aug 21, 2014
guest wrote:
Take it up with the school and not topix. Loser
what makes you think they haven't taken it up with the administration? What makes you think they should not comment on topix? Fascist!
curious

Mishawaka, IN

#5 Aug 21, 2014
The problem at that school goes from the bottom to the top. I have gone to administration. I get the run around. The principal at md Williams is probably the most stupid man I've ever met, and the superintendent is letting him do what ever his little pea brain wishes.

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Aug 21, 2014
Maybe its the child getting on the wrong bus.
curious

Mishawaka, IN

#7 Aug 22, 2014
It's not the child's fault when he/she is not getting the message about what bus to ride. I only make changes if I absolutely have to. I try to avoid it because I know it can be confusing. I never had this problem in the past with md Williams. Just this year. Something is going really wrong up there

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Aug 23, 2014
Its the FIRST week. Geesh. There is a lot of confusion that week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This town is a methamphetamine toilet 5 hr Detroitcandy 8
New apartmens 12 hr A Joke 29
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 13 hr Karen Kronsworth 38,318
A cop named Gamso 13 hr Shiv 4
Migraines 14 hr Headache 1
Magen Pascal 15 hr MPscl 1
Rachel Spears? 17 hr MPscl 12

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance