choices for city council

choices for city council

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

thank you

Ash Flat, AR

#1 May 30, 2014
great to see that we have a couple folks running as independents for the city council.

would be good to hear their views on the overthrown peoples vote on the ambulance, the twice too expensive pool project run thru with a special election, the $15k paid to grider, the overtime not paid employees, settlements paid, etc, etc, etc.

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 May 30, 2014
I would like to hear from the city council more than the sound of hot air rushing past my face
let's ask a "hypothetical" question.... suppose you had a business, let's say, an insurance company that did business with the city. Suppose also that you are a council member. Now, if a vote was called affecting the maximum amount of insurance you could sell to the city, would you be compelled to vote in favor of increasing the amount? Would you feel good about it?
Uncle Sam

Jonesboro, AR

#3 May 31, 2014
guest wrote:
I would like to hear from the city council more than the sound of hot air rushing past my face
let's ask a "hypothetical" question.... suppose you had a business, let's say, an insurance company that did business with the city. Suppose also that you are a council member. Now, if a vote was called affecting the maximum amount of insurance you could sell to the city, would you be compelled to vote in favor of increasing the amount? Would you feel good about it?
now let me ease your mind just alittle. Prayer for your City Council. Don't talk bad about them just help them with how to run a City.

Tulsa, OK

#4 Jun 1, 2014
Uncle Sam wrote:
<quoted text> now let me ease your mind just alittle. Prayer for your City Council. Don't talk bad about them just help them with how to run a City.
Talk bad? That's easy for you to say mama, you got what YOU wanted.
So, its gravy for those willing to take the pickings, and you leave the rest is us with.... our religion? I'm surprised you think you left us with a prayer.
Uncle Sam

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jun 2, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Talk bad? That's easy for you to say mama, you got what YOU wanted.
So, its gravy for those willing to take the pickings, and you leave the rest is us with.... our religion? I'm surprised you think you left us with a prayer.
I say, with one word A-Men! The City Council does need a lot of listening form the Pocahontas people. My mama made me as so for yours mama made you.. Your mama loves you and you shouldn't bring her to an example Talk bad... Please Pray for our City Council.. They need to listening the people of Pocahontas, not what the Council speaks...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bo Shipp 9 min Elephant 12
Matt jansen 45 min WordGetsAround 10
New Apartnents 1 hr Person 1
alcohol petition 1 hr Woodpecker 26
Country Kids daycare closing??? 5 hr Duh 7
apt/ house 6 hr 😎 1
Hearing today 6 hr Dumbass 11

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance