Salem, AR

#1 Sep 4, 2013
What has happened to their business? I loved the deli meat but I went in this morning, I could tell it wasn't fresh...looks like the new owners may not be doing so well.. What a shame.
really

United States

#2 Sep 4, 2013
It's actually better than it's ever been there. Much cleaner and great service. I wouldn't buy meat there when it was griggs, but do now.
CUSTOMER

Salem, AR

#3 Sep 4, 2013
They need a lesson in customer service!!!
Man Ol Man

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#4 Sep 5, 2013
I so agree I wont go back They are Rude and Hateful never smile or says thankyou Tried them three times and it was the same each time so guess it will be another empty bussiness just sitting
seriously

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Sep 6, 2013
I think they are nice as can be. I've been in several times and always greet and say hello in the mornings
Man Ol Man

Ash Flat, AR

#6 Sep 6, 2013
all i can say is must be one of those its not what you know but who you know things
Yes

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Sep 6, 2013
Sounds to me like some of the disgruntled x employies that the new owner got rid of are upset because they couldnt pull the wool over his eyes like they did poor ol George . The new owner wants to make it a nice clean place and speed up the process . The old women that were in there were just to slow and caused alot of people to go eleswhere over the years . You go in to pay for gas now and you dont have to wait 10 mins for them to quit talking about there flower beds .
Man Ol Man

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Sep 8, 2013
Yes wrote:
Sounds to me like some of the disgruntled x employies that the new owner got rid of are upset because they couldnt pull the wool over his eyes like they did poor ol George . The new owner wants to make it a nice clean place and speed up the process . The old women that were in there were just to slow and caused alot of people to go eleswhere over the years . You go in to pay for gas now and you dont have to wait 10 mins for them to quit talking about there flower beds .
Well goes to show you dont have to stop and smell the roses there is more to life than being RUDE AND Ugly. You need to apply for a job there Cause you would fit right in with the wonderful new owners.
not the friendliest

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Sep 8, 2013
I like the new decore and they have cleaned it up nicely. they do need to work on the smiles n stuff. Meat seams fresh.... What happened the Vhs rentals awwww dang...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cord Rapert (Feb '14) 7 hr Curious 22
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 16 hr Guest 30,820
Sheriff Race 18 hr yoko 7
Randolph County Exposed!!! Sat Guest 19
does anybody know how to get hold of Nathan Nelson Sat summer wilson 5
Recipes and Coupons (Apr '13) Fri Sara 37
What ever happened to David Dorman Jr? (Jun '12) Thu Friends 12
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE