just curious

Sulphur Springs, TX

#1 Jun 12, 2010
has anybody seen mike cutburth lately I hear he has lost a lot of and him and his girlfriend are strung out on meth
omg

Terrell, TX

#2 Jun 13, 2010
saw him the other and he looks the same and i think his girlfriend might be pregnant they r not on meth
just curious

Sulphur Springs, TX

#3 Jun 13, 2010
not what i heard, know her well
yes

United States

#4 Jun 16, 2010
i think they ate
Rachel

United States

#5 Jun 17, 2010
Umm, mike lives right beside me. hes NOT on meth, i talk to him everyday,!I dont think his gf is pregnant. So, yeah. Mikes a good guy, hes tha same, he hasnt lost weight, hes tha same. Nothing different. Hes fine, so dont run your mouth "Just Curious" Because hes my friend, and i know him a lot better than you do, k, thanks byee?
just saying

United States

#6 Jan 4, 2011
mike is in jail for raping a little girl and he is goning to serve lots of time! lol lets see how he makes it in the slammer with the big dogs seems how he thought he was billy badass on the streets!
stfu

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Feb 11, 2011
mike is a baby raper
He is back

United States

#8 Feb 17, 2011
just saying wrote:
mike is in jail for raping a little girl and he is goning to serve lots of time! lol lets see how he makes it in the slammer with the big dogs seems how he thought he was billy badass on the streets!
sorry to say he is on the streets again.
get real people

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Feb 24, 2011
no he got out because in ar apparently it is ok to rape little girls he got 7 years probation whipee so all you sick f---kers go out there and do you all you want to little girls because ar will let you get by with it, his girlfriend is sick as he is because she defends him about it wait until he does something to her little girl, no matter what this has down to the girl emotionaly because i promise you he will do it again
just saying

United States

#11 Feb 24, 2011
who is his girlfriend? he is a sick fu*% and i honestly think he should have been thrown under the jail :}
what do you think

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Feb 25, 2011
he has a girlfriend 26 years it pretty sad he has to go to child for satisfaction apparently she ain't no good but i always heard he likes little girls she wasn't the first
what do you think

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Feb 25, 2011
just saying wrote:
who is his girlfriend? he is a sick fu*% and i honestly think he should have been thrown under the jail :}
nikki goudy
Baby Raper Hatter

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Feb 26, 2011
He needs to still be in jail and suffer through the same emotional hell that the girl is going to have to live with for the rest of her life.
country

Cherokee Village, AR

#16 Feb 26, 2011
he's nothing but a little bitch that thinks he's a badass and he needs his ass beat...
dustin young

United States

#17 Mar 30, 2011
i did whip his ass i knocked his stupid ass out and woke him back up before he hit the ground and its comin again so watch out mikey im comin for you lol
kyle crawford

United States

#18 Mar 30, 2011
i st8 up witness this dude TRY n cook meth wit 1 of his gurls n all i can say is this dude doesnt know wtf he is doin. he needs 2 get the fuck outta twn b4 the cops or 1 of the mny ppl who want his ass catch up 2 him

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#19 Feb 18, 2013
Diane look he hurts Kids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 37 min --Bad Dad-- 41,526
Robert Miller (LD) and Amanda Moore 1 hr TexasRebel 3
Britney bagwell 18 hr Forever fd 5
Mickey Johnson picked up for acting like a cop 18 hr Forever 22
Keep a word---drop a word (Jul '11) 23 hr So_da_lish_us 250
new word game (Nov '11) 23 hr So_da_lish_us 2,568
New Word Game (Jul '12) 23 hr So_da_lish_us 3

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance