First Prev
of 2
Next Last
why

Salem, AR

#1 Jul 31, 2010
chris synder,bryant skeet,tracy johnson,brandon burtman,david munn,mike oxford, my list goes on my brother-in law is currently a city officer that likes to run his mouth ALOT after a six pack u cant shut him up!!I give u more as i get it.
Slingshot

Lake Charles, LA

#2 Jul 31, 2010
Okay good
information

Little Elm, TX

#3 Jul 31, 2010
Please tell us who your brother in law is, I assure you not only is he a liar, but he will change careers when the new mayor takes over.
DOPE

United States

#4 Jul 31, 2010
Idiot there is a good chance that the drug task force is all over you all ready - you just arent big enough for them to take down yet - I know you think you are some sort of local badass drug dealers wanna be but you are just another redneck watching his life go down the drain in a flash - Who cares who the NARCS all - see you in the obituaries if you keep using

Buford Pusser
AAA

Waterloo, Canada

#5 Jul 31, 2010
why wrote:
chris synder,bryant skeet,tracy johnson,brandon burtman,david munn,mike oxford, my list goes on my brother-in law is currently a city officer that likes to run his mouth ALOT after a six pack u cant shut him up!!I give u more as i get it.
. We just got one new cop,.. You forgot bobby howard, diane howard, bettyjean nelson, frankie, starla, donna, alex, pete, ec, and still more
lol

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Jul 31, 2010
yeah thats what ur momma said. grow up and grow some balls and say ur name fu**ing punk.
AAA

Waterloo, Canada

#7 Aug 1, 2010
lol wrote:
yeah thats what ur momma said. grow up and grow some balls and say ur name fu**ing punk.
. U didnt

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#8 Aug 1, 2010
Why dont you put your name on here? Got a little chicken in your blood? I am not now, nor have I ever been a narc.
information

Little Elm, TX

#9 Aug 1, 2010
I wish you would tell who you are, and who your so-called brother in law is. This is a crock, and said by a liar or a coward (In my humble opinion)
infor

Waterloo, Canada

#10 Aug 1, 2010
Lol, funny, somebody said a donna, and moon willow gets mad... Feeling guilty are we? Hmm lmao! Narc
Slingshot

Lake Charles, LA

#11 Aug 1, 2010
infor wrote:
Lol, funny, somebody said a donna, and moon willow gets mad... Feeling guilty are we? Hmm lmao! Narc
I think they are scared.
AAA

Waterloo, Canada

#12 Aug 1, 2010
So moonwillow, are you a narc like your brother frankie and his ho diane??
Moon willer

United States

#13 Aug 1, 2010
If you use weed I am sure its only part of you worshiping mother earth - dont get wound up - harm no one - Pocahontas wanna be
Brother in Law

Victoria, TX

#15 Aug 3, 2010
Sounds like "why" from Salem Arkansas is certified in being a shit talking bitch
maybe a six pack is a little too much for some
Just goes to show you
Dont trust the Ptown Pigs
and Dont trust "why" (the bitch) from Salem Arkansas

Location hidden

#16 Aug 3, 2010
I dont smoke weed, never did. Ive never been a narc either.
kkk

Warwick, RI

#17 Aug 3, 2010
No, but that brother of yours do n did, so does his ho!

Location hidden

#18 Aug 3, 2010
Why dont you tell him that when he gets out of prison in a few months?
Slingshot

Lake Charles, LA

#19 Aug 3, 2010
Hey there aint nothing wrong with being a narc.If it keeps you from going to the Big House.
faithful

Ruston, LA

#20 Aug 3, 2010
thats what im preaching its gonna be you or me and if i have a chance getting out of it im telling on you
ddd

Oak Hill, WV

#21 Aug 3, 2010
MoonWillow wrote:
Why dont you tell him that when he gets out of prison in a few months?
they wont because they are scared even scared to say names. chickens

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 56 min --Bad Dad-- 41,537
Looking for info about a guy 1 hr Benson 2
Fantasha rutledge (Feb '13) 11 hr Umm 38
Robert Miller (LD) and Amanda Moore 14 hr TexasRebel 3
Mickey Johnson picked up for acting like a cop Sun Forever 22
Keep a word---drop a word (Jul '11) Sun So_da_lish_us 250
new word game (Nov '11) Sun So_da_lish_us 2,568

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance