So is Randy Mulligan Suspended as well?

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Poky

United States

#1 May 12, 2011
I was told he was as well, who else was suspended. I believe about half of the PD is dirty!!!

Mountain Home, AR

#2 May 12, 2011
that's a good question .
People get it right

United States

#3 May 12, 2011
NO Randy is NOT suspended,why would he be. He is not under any investagation .
why not

Doniphan, MO

#4 May 12, 2011
People get it right wrote:
NO Randy is NOT suspended,why would he be. He is not under any investagation .
How, can you, know that.
abcdef

United States

#5 May 12, 2011
He doesn't appear to be on drugs. He can't help what his brother does in his free time.I know I don't want judged by my sister's action.
Get rid of him

Jonesboro, AR

#6 May 13, 2011
Randy mulligan is so sorry he needs his stupid ass ran off also. You know he is in on chad's corrupt activities.

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#7 May 13, 2011
abcdef wrote:
He doesn't appear to be on drugs. He can't help what his brother does in his free time.I know I don't want judged by my sister's action.
He may not be, but his wife has a past of drugs and probably currently, too.
dumb and dumber

Jonesboro, AR

#8 May 13, 2011
randy and travis are like dumb and dumber with chad not around. I figure they are sweating and wondering what the fbi will ask them

Fire the jerks, they are part of chad's gestapo and need to be gone.
dirty noses

Jonesboro, AR

#9 May 13, 2011
Poky wrote:
I was told he was as well, who else was suspended. I believe about half of the PD is dirty!!!
yes, half of the cops are dirty. Dirty noses from brown nosing chad. I wonder how many will leave if chad gets fired?
yeah

United States

#10 May 13, 2011
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
He may not be, but his wife has a past of drugs and probably currently, too.
LOL his wife is not on drugs and hasn't had past drug issues that's chads wife not randys

I'm from 'Round Here

#11 May 13, 2011
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL his wife is not on drugs and hasn't had past drug issues that's chads wife not randys
No it's not unless he is not married to Penny anymore. I know plenty on her.
Hollywood

Jonesboro, AR

#13 May 14, 2011
Personally If you all really think about it Randy And Chad along with the rest of our force have done a good job as far as i can tell crime is low yes there are drugs here and there but think about it for every 1 bust 10 more open up shop its like life one dies more will allways be born its life do with it what you can and just enjoy it quit judgeing someone on there job and worry about yours.....
UR Hollywood boob

Mountain Home, AR

#14 May 14, 2011
Hollywood wrote:
Personally If you all really think about it Randy And Chad along with the rest of our force have done a good job as far as i can tell crime is low yes there are drugs here and there but think about it for every 1 bust 10 more open up shop its like life one dies more will allways be born its life do with it what you can and just enjoy it quit judgeing someone on there job and worry about yours.....
Well ,you are a one moron add campaign for the Mulligans.
Personally are you a relative ,a relative who is a cop or a dispatcher or just one of the users who stayed out of jail by narcing someone else out.
The FBI was here and Chad , Randy and the rest of his crew are in trouble.
Take a look at our crime rate compared to Other cities this size and it's average NOT LOW.
Then think about how much has been hidden by law enforcement that may have been on the take .
The Country club is going to lose some members soon.
I wonder do they have a golf course at the State Pen.
U all R missing it

Jonesboro, AR

#15 May 14, 2011
The chief is small potatoes. It goes higher. Anybody else find the Judges Star Herald write up, well,.....odd? If they R the only ones to take a fall, I do not believe it is right. Should we keep this judge. He worked constantly with Chad and Trish. He said he could not see the problem yet he sentences folks week after week after week, sitting in judgment of all those people??? Really??
opinion

Mountain Home, AR

#16 May 14, 2011
Hollywood wrote:
we have every right to judge them... be pay their salary
FBI WAS IN TOWN, search warrants served on pocahontas city hall and john throesch's office who happens to be an elected official.and we're hearing some of it pretain to drugs.

stick your head back in the sand, in my opinion you must be a friend, a cooker, a grower, or a family member to post such nonsense...considering what went down monday morning!! have a good day loser!!

I'm from 'Round Here

#17 May 14, 2011
Hollywood wrote:
I don't know about you, but in all reality, I don't care how good of "job" they are doing if they are not obeying the laws themselves. Maybe they just seem to be doing a good job because they tend to overlook a lot of things in exchange for God knows what....maybe drugs for their spouses. When a person is in law enforcement they need to be sqeaky clean and so does their immediate family so nothing looks bad on their town. How can they go arrest someone for doing something that they or their spouses are doing? That's just not ethical at the very least.

I'm from 'Round Here

#18 May 14, 2011
Hollywood wrote:
Just how good of job must they do in order for the laws not to apply to them?
Get it right

Jonesboro, AR

#19 May 14, 2011
PULEASE! The PPD is chump change.Is everyone scared to say the names of the Big Whigs actually running this.(Discretely I must say) Any HOLY ROLLERS you ever wonder about??????? HHHMMMM?????
Seriously

United States

#20 May 14, 2011
Get it right wrote:
PULEASE! The PPD is chump change.Is everyone scared to say the names of the Big Whigs actually running this.(Discretely I must say) Any HOLY ROLLERS you ever wonder about??????? HHHMMMM?????
Well, name them, or at least give more information.
Seriously

United States

#21 May 14, 2011
Get it right wrote:
HHHMMMM. Guess your scared too.Huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 25 min sue2 37,413
New apartmens 6 hr Yeah 2
Sheriff 6 hr Vote em out 7
dexter yancy (Sep '09) 8 hr confused 24
Earl Ray Brown Sun mavis 1
james massey (Sep '11) Sun Donkey Kong 18
David hart and mike skeet Sun use a vacuum you ... 12

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance