Raid Uptown Pocahontas
hot chick

Jonesboro, AR

#41 May 9, 2011
All of this started when Bob Castleman got busted not to long ago, he knew he was going to prison for a while and he wanted to take everybody down with him so when John Throesch called him to get some coke and meth the FBI was listening and then you got it Busted!!!!Lol glad it finally caught up with them!!!!
Bottom line

United States

#42 May 9, 2011
haha wrote:
You are delusional if you think KAIT gives a rats ass about Pocahontas or any of the "good ole boys" who are employeed by the city. They have had to many local citizens contacting them to not report on it. This is why they are in town, to report the story. As a side note around here "good ol boy" is what we call people who enjoy the company of the same sex. That is the bottom line. I have enjoyed my conversation with you officer. The news
is on time to hear the truth!
HaHa! Where's your truth? Not on the news. HaHa! Got trash in your yard? HaHa! Business as usual, I rest my case.
slingshot

Jonesboro, AR

#43 May 9, 2011
Interesting.
news

Mountain Home, AR

#44 May 9, 2011
slingshot wrote:
Interesting.
Lost your supplier?

Mountain Home, AR

#45 May 9, 2011
Bottom line wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHa! Where's your truth? Not on the news. HaHa! Got trash in your yard? HaHa! Business as usual, I rest my case.
i have a feeling you will be eating this post with in the next 24 hours!!!! HAHA
Promise this

Jonesboro, AR

#46 May 9, 2011
If Chad was busted, so should have been Throesch. He has had a spoon in his nose for years. Chad and the likes protected him. I guess there is no honor among dopers. I will dance a jig if arrest the big fish Throesch.
Bottom line

United States

#47 May 9, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
i have a feeling you will be eating this post with in the next 24 hours!!!! HAHA
I hope your right. The truth would be a shock.
me mansir

Jonesboro, AR

#48 May 9, 2011
so does anybody really know what happened or is this site for shit talking only??
wondering

Melbourne, AR

#49 May 9, 2011
are any of these ppl kin to the Hicks Family?

Mountain Home, AR

#50 May 9, 2011
something did go down today, rumors so far, maybe with in 24 hrs we will know just who and what did happen this morning....

if the rumors are found to be true?....it's nothing to be happy about, it will truely be very sad for all citzens of randolph county.
citzen

Chicago, IL

#51 May 9, 2011
FBI raid in Pocahontas lands 1 in jail; investigation ongoing

Posted: May 09, 2011 7:15 PM

Pocahontas, AR (KAIT)– An investigation by the FBI and Arkansas State Police has left one person behind bars.

According to Pocahontas Mayor Frank Bigger, a drug bust was conducted by the FBI and ASP around 8am Monday morning.

Bigger told Region 8 News that the FBI and ASP were at 2 local businesses conducting interviews. No names have been released in the arrest, but Bigger did say the investigation is ongoing.

Bigger also said, no city employees were arrested, but some employees were interviewed.

Region 8 News will continue to track this breaking story and being you the latest details as soon as they become available.

Copyright 2011 KAIT. All rights reserved.
Registered Voter

Jonesboro, AR

#52 May 9, 2011
Frank, it's time Do The Right Thing. The people of Pocahontas voted for you, what's going on now in our city is gonna give the City of Pocahontas a black eye.
Oh give us a Break

Mountain Home, AR

#53 May 9, 2011
guest wrote:
something did go down today, rumors so far, maybe with in 24 hrs we will know just who and what did happen this morning....
if the rumors are found to be true?....it's nothing to be happy about, it will truely be very sad for all citzens of randolph county.
Why would it be a sad day for any citizen in Pocahontas or Randolph county ?
If any Police personnel are accused of being involved in illegal activities and then arrested they still have a right to a trial by a jury , what is sad about that?
Is it a sad day when any one is arrested in Randolph county?
Are we to have a day of Mourning because some policeman got arrested?
I hope not!
So far all that is known is that some people have been arrested.
1. they have not been accused of anything.
2. They have not had a trial
3. They are presumed innocent at this time.
sups

Dubois, IN

#54 May 9, 2011
citzen wrote:
Why is kait8.com not running with this
they have a little piece on their page go check it out.
Wellllllll

Jonesboro, AR

#55 May 9, 2011
Just to make a statement here...If Mulligan was not involved then would he not be the one making a statement to the news not biggers..I do not know any facts...Seems a little abnormal that the mayor is making these statements not the chief of police......Just saying

Mountain Home, AR

#56 May 9, 2011
how many times have the feds come to pocahontas to "interview some city employess " after a drug bust?
Bizarro Mulligan

United States

#57 May 9, 2011
Me not criminal! Me innocent no crime! Me honest!

Mountain Home, AR

#58 May 9, 2011
Wellllllll wrote:
Just to make a statement here...If Mulligan was not involved then would he not be the one making a statement to the news not biggers..I do not know any facts...Seems a little abnormal that the mayor is making these statements not the chief of police......Just saying
i'm also waiting to read the statements from the FBI and ASP.
high society

Bexar, AR

#59 May 9, 2011
must be someone important or the name & their mug shot would be on the news and the local fellows would be boasting of another job well done
puthy

Jonesboro, AR

#60 May 9, 2011
Some of those involved have been heavily rumored to have been involved in these kinds of dealings for quite some time. No surprise here that this is going down with these individuals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 40 min cracker jack 41,403
National Home care 1 hr National Home Care 4
Jamie Cypret 4 hr Fade 1
Tony B 12 hr Curious 9
Is laura stone knocked up by nathan nelson or s... 13 hr Katrina 16
Beaks clackin and gums flappin 17 hr 7cum11 5
What are they doing across from Fanily Dollar 20 hr Guest 17

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance