drop out

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

anybody else having to repay their pell grant? or is it just me?
ucme

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Did u drop out of school? If so, you should pay it back instead of mooching of off taxpayers.
Pay Back

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Any thing paid out by taxpayers SHOULD be paid back to help our country with interest and penalty. All programs are a dead expense to us all.
hick-r-us

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

if you obtained it fraudulently, or misused it, hell yes pay it back!!!
Unknown Hinson

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Typical entitlement deal secure loan then drop out - nice
Pell Grant

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

The pell grant is a grant of the money the sum of which is determined by yours and your family's estimated contribuion towards your education. If the EFC is zero for both you and your family then you'll get the maximum amount of 5550$ toward your tution at a public insitution of higher learning (ie: college, university). You have to be full time in order to reiceve the maximum amount from your pell grant anytime you drop to part-time status your pell grant will cut the funds by up to 60 percent.
IF you fail a class then you'll have to pay to take the class again. Your finnacial aid department should be able to produce an itemized recept of things charge to your pell.
Pell Grant

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Everyone who decided to become the voce of America here and has a problem with how tax money should be used should learn to speak for them selves. I hae no problem paying taxes to ensure that I am surrounded by both educated and healthy people.
Less crimes and Less diseases going around YAY for AMERICA :D
and those people who are commenting negitively on the topic are more than likely undereducated, unhealthy, and poor.
coco

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Pell Grant wrote:
The pell grant is a grant of the money the sum of which is determined by yours and your family's estimated contribuion towards your education. If the EFC is zero for both you and your family then you'll get the maximum amount of 5550$ toward your tution at a public insitution of higher learning (ie: college, university). You have to be full time in order to reiceve the maximum amount from your pell grant anytime you drop to part-time status your pell grant will cut the funds by up to 60 percent.
IF you fail a class then you'll have to pay to take the class again. Your finnacial aid department should be able to produce an itemized recept of things charge to your pell.
They cant force you to pay it back,the bad part is if you apply every year then you cant apply every year for the next ten years you must skip every other year.
coco

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Pay Back wrote:
Any thing paid out by taxpayers SHOULD be paid back to help our country with interest and penalty. All programs are a dead expense to us all.
Not me i donated half of mine to Obama and got a pass.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 30 min I like Birds 9,827
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr nobody 29,430
kim watkins (Oct '13) 3 hr wrong 30
snitches 3 hr snowballinhell 33
best new name for Pochontas 3 hr wrong 30
Breaking News 3 hr wrong 27
I said it!! 5 hr Bubba 21
wreck 12 hr Guest 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs