interested

Jonesboro, AR

#1 May 27, 2012
does anyone know anything about this girl? can you trust her??
DUH

Jonesboro, AR

#2 May 28, 2012
interested wrote:
does anyone know anything about this girl? can you trust her??
You picked a good site to ask a question of this nature. Heard of her but not knowing for sure if one can trust her not sure for everything I heard is hear say....which is not worth a darn in my book. Also, if you take what someone states on this web something is wrong......good luck
Sam345

Jonesboro, AR

#3 May 28, 2012
asking about someone on here is totally uncalled for. This site is NOTHNG but rumors....NO FACTS...how dare you do that to someone
dang

Jonesboro, AR

#4 May 28, 2012
yup, she a straight arrow.
just wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#5 May 30, 2012
dang wrote:
yup, she a straight arrow.
is christine dalton and chrissy ennis the same person. that girl had been mentioned on here before. wonder why anybody wants to know about her???? i have heard her name a couple of times and i don't remember anything about being a straight arrow ever mentioned in reference to this person.
dang

Jonesboro, AR

#6 May 30, 2012
its the same person. she is a good person and very honest to everyone she meets.
rawr

United States

#7 Jun 1, 2012
Just who and y do u ask a question like that ? She is a dam good person would do just bout anything for anyone that she could.
laughin out loud

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Jun 19, 2012
for all of you who have posted about her being good and completely honest and would do anything for anyone,hmmm. not real sure we know the same one and i know her well
dang

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Jun 19, 2012
think she goes to that church in engelberg, nice girl
laughin out loud

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Jun 19, 2012
dang wrote:
think she goes to that church in engelberg, nice girl
yeah she dont lmfao
must be joking

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Jun 23, 2012
I think all of you who defend her must be as crazy as she is. I have heard that makes meth. Not to mention a compulsive liar. Doesn't she have several kids she doesn't take care of??
dang

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Jun 23, 2012
maybe we talking bout different person. i thinkin of one who used to date nick baltz
must be joking

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Jun 23, 2012
dang wrote:
maybe we talking bout different person. i thinkin of one who used to date nick baltz
That be her
know the truth

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Jul 12, 2014
Christine (Ennis) Dalton is a piece of shit. She exposes her unborn children to meth and then signs custody over to family members so they don't end up in they state system. Her first two children live with there biological father's parents. The daughter she gave birth to almost three years ago is living with family members who are drug addicts, they only have her so the state doesn't find her and remove her from the home. Her infant son that she just gave birth to was so addicted to meth that they had to take him to Lae Boneheurr's Hospital in Memphis because he was having seizures . I hear that the child is in her custody at the moment, but I can only hope that the infant and the little girt that is still in her custody can be found by the authorities. Some states have a law that mothers who children are born with drugs in their system are prosecuted. I so wish this would happen to her. She is a drug addict and a self proclaimed liar. She will tell you to your face that she lies everyday and then expect you to believe that the next words out of her mouth are the truth. She has has too many chances and too many people that are willing to help her for the sake of her and her children, but she cares about nothing but dong drugs. She may have grown up a victim of drug abuse, but all she has done is pass it on to her children.
correct

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Jul 14, 2014
are the authorities looking for her on charges or DHS trying to find the kids or what? Just curious
wishamadafkw

Harrison, AR

#16 Jul 21, 2014
??
Lmfao

United States

#17 Aug 2, 2014
Same piece of shit and the only arrow she is, is the one sticking out of your back or the one you smoke dope with! Total loser . How can society continue to let her have kids that are born addicted to meth. It's aweful!
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
is christine dalton and chrissy ennis the same person. that girl had been mentioned on here before. wonder why anybody wants to know about her???? i have heard her name a couple of times and i don't remember anything about being a straight arrow ever mentioned in reference to this person.
know the truth

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Aug 10, 2014
yep she's done it again. another child born to a drug addict. I hope they find that baby girl she is hiding away and don't let her have the newborn that was born with meth withdraw. She has really come along way from piece of shit addict to bigger piece of shit addict. she has had too many chances. The government should make her have her tubes tied and send her to prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reality Check 41,499
Amber thompson 5 hr Old school 2
Britney bagwell 5 hr Concerned friend 3
Fantasha rutledge (Feb '13) 9 hr Ray Ray McKracinn 37
Only 3 years? 10 hr Guest 15
Mickey Johnson picked up for acting like a cop Fri Rev Al 17
Maynard Wreck Fri Farmer Brown 1

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance