<quoted text>Oh My i did not know that,What do you propose i do about it???LMAO
first why don't you stfu second move!! LMAO
nope

Mountain Home, AR

#22 Jul 17, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
first why don't you stfu second move!! LMAO
first - make out a will. second - put on a hoodie and go walking around in a gated community and jump someone and start beating on them.
Bonnie Parker

Mountain Home, AR

#23 Jul 17, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>No racism remarks, he is guilty of murder, he just got by with it.
I hope you are not stupid enough to really believe that.
information

Jonesboro, AR

#24 Jul 18, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
No he didn't I would have done the same thing that's what's wrong with people these days they are afraid to defend themselves. He had every right the prosecution didnt have shit on him I fully support George Zimmerman
If it had happened like zimmerman said it did there would have been Travons blood and DNA on the gun, and on zimmermans clothes, there was neither, he lied, plain and simple.
zimmerMAN

United States

#25 Jul 22, 2013
saved a family of four last week! Enough said.
Just Sayin

Jonesboro, AR

#26 Jul 23, 2013
zimmerMAN wrote:
saved a family of four last week! Enough said.
What does this have to do with anything? Absolutely nothing.
zimmerMAN

United States

#27 Jul 23, 2013
Has to a lot you idiot! Shows his character, would u save a family that was in recent car accident?!? Prolly not by judging from your response idiot! You would be like this don't concern me; plus it make me late for my 6 o'clock wine and meal at the country club; more wine than the meal. So shut up and leave your selfish, stupid, racial remarks to yourself this guy did nothing wrong. He had 2 choice take a hell of ass whipping or shut the guy! He shot the guy! Slessom learn I hope for ya idiots like yourself DONT JUMP ON NO ONE THAT HAS A GUN!
Just Sayin

Jonesboro, AR

#28 Jul 23, 2013
zimmerMAN wrote:
Has to a lot you idiot! Shows his character, would u save a family that was in recent car accident?!? Prolly not by judging from your response idiot! You would be like this don't concern me; plus it make me late for my 6 o'clock wine and meal at the country club; more wine than the meal. So shut up and leave your selfish, stupid, racial remarks to yourself this guy did nothing wrong. He had 2 choice take a hell of ass whipping or shut the guy! He shot the guy! Slessom learn I hope for ya idiots like yourself DONT JUMP ON NO ONE THAT HAS A GUN!
Anyone would save a family in a car wreck, that does not mean he is a freakin saint, he is still guilty of murder you inbred moron.
Bonnie Parker

Ash Flat, AR

#29 Jul 24, 2013
The little thug got exactly what he had coming. I am surprised he made it to 17.
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

#30 Jul 24, 2013
Bonnie Parker wrote:
The little thug got exactly what he had coming. I am surprised he made it to 17.
Fact is you could say the same of a few wanna be "thugs" there in Pokey. Sad part is you do not. Instead you and many others go onto Facebook and other social sites such as this one and post obscene comments disgracing a young man's life who was cut short. Fact is that the trial was a bunk and 3 of the 6 jurors were convinced in the trial that Zimmerman was guilty of manslaughter, but were poorly informed as to what the true definition was and their options. Fact is that all of you bible toting hypocrites would rather dishonor a person and condemn them to hell for being their own person. Instead you should be looking for ways to better yourself and your beliefs because if you believe that any child walking down the street is subject to being shot and killed for NO reason; then it is in fact not the people you condemn to that cruel place you call hell that should be worried, but the one who is spouting blasphemy and judging people before they have met their time. Fact is Zimmerman was instructed not to leave the vehicle and avoid contact with the "suspect". Instead he disobeyed direct instructions from the 911 dispatch and instigated malicious activity that cost the life of a young individual. Everyone gets theirs eventually and he will slip up and come out of hiding and someone will be happy to return the heinous favor that he inflicted upon that poor child. Same with Casey Anthony. For all of you who support Zimmerman, you disgust me. Your way of thinking is something that should not be tolerated and will not be tolerated when talking to the right person. Slip up and it could be your bloodline instead of Treyvon's that gets cut short when coming across the wrong person on a dark street. That is something only the best of us could hope for, as you people, your family, and friends that believe this man committed no crime, have come to hold as truth.“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”(Matt. 7:12). I am agnostic; however, you bible toting Pharisee's have forgotten what it truly means to treat someone with respect and in turn deserve NOTHING this world has to offer you.
no more democrats

Bexar, AR

#31 Jul 25, 2013
Dont Know Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>Fact is you could say the same of a few wanna be "thugs" there in Pokey. Sad part is you do not. Instead you and many others go onto Facebook and other social sites such as this one and post obscene comments disgracing a young man's life who was cut short. Fact is that the trial was a bunk and 3 of the 6 jurors were convinced in the trial that Zimmerman was guilty of manslaughter, but were poorly informed as to what the true definition was and their options. Fact is that all of you bible toting hypocrites would rather dishonor a person and condemn them to hell for being their own person. Instead you should be looking for ways to better yourself and your beliefs because if you believe that any child walking down the street is subject to being shot and killed for NO reason; then it is in fact not the people you condemn to that cruel place you call hell that should be worried, but the one who is spouting blasphemy and judging people before they have met their time. Fact is Zimmerman was instructed not to leave the vehicle and avoid contact with the "suspect". Instead he disobeyed direct instructions from the 911 dispatch and instigated malicious activity that cost the life of a young individual. Everyone gets theirs eventually and he will slip up and come out of hiding and someone will be happy to return the heinous favor that he inflicted upon that poor child. Same with Casey Anthony. For all of you who support Zimmerman, you disgust me. Your way of thinking is something that should not be tolerated and will not be tolerated when talking to the right person. Slip up and it could be your bloodline instead of Treyvon's that gets cut short when coming across the wrong person on a dark street. That is something only the best of us could hope for, as you people, your family, and friends that believe this man committed no crime, have come to hold as truth.“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”(Matt. 7:12). I am agnostic; however, you bible toting Pharisee's have forgotten what it truly means to treat someone with respect and in turn deserve NOTHING this world has to offer you.
You continue to a fickin Moron.
A dispatcher has NO LEGAL AUTHORITY TO TELL ANYONE what to. They can't ORDER someone to do anything.
Now you blood thirsty liberal faced liar. If you want to quote scripture and verse then your previous actions should place you in Jail.
Why don't you tell everyone here why you HAD to LEAVE this area.
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

#32 Jul 25, 2013
no more democrats wrote:
<quoted text> You continue to a fickin Moron.
A dispatcher has NO LEGAL AUTHORITY TO TELL ANYONE what to. They can't ORDER someone to do anything.
Now you blood thirsty liberal faced liar. If you want to quote scripture and verse then your previous actions should place you in Jail.
Why don't you tell everyone here why you HAD to LEAVE this area.
LOL I see someone is a little upset. Is the little baby tired? Let me tell you when you are advised not stand off by police dispatch and then instigate malicious activity that ends in the loss of life YOU ARE STILL HELD ACCOUNTABLE. Fact is the jury was not informed and Zimmerman got away with manslaughter. Look up the definition of manslaughter and that is EXACTLY what he did. LOL what previous actions? Telling someone they are pathetic like yourself and wishing death upon someone? That is called freedom of speech. Ever heard of someone going to Jail for telling someone to go to Hell? I think not. Um, I did not HAVE to leave that area, I chose to make a better life for myself so I left. Because everyone knows that entire area, not just Pocahontas is dyeing off. I come back Every year. In fact I will be back in town in September. I did quote and have every right to quote that scripture if I am agnostic or not. Point is you bible toting hypocrites get mad when someone tells you the truth. Go whine to your preacher, at least he may care what you have to say, or not lol .
Bonnie Parker

Foley, AL

#33 Jul 28, 2013
Dont Know Nothing wrote:
<quoted text> LOL I see someone is a little upset. Is the little baby tired? Let me tell you when you are advised not stand off by police dispatch and then instigate malicious activity that ends in the loss of life YOU ARE STILL HELD ACCOUNTABLE. Fact is the jury was not informed and Zimmerman got away with manslaughter. Look up the definition of manslaughter and that is EXACTLY what he did. LOL what previous actions? Telling someone they are pathetic like yourself and wishing death upon someone? That is called freedom of speech. Ever heard of someone going to Jail for telling someone to go to Hell? I think not. Um, I did not HAVE to leave that area, I chose to make a better life for myself so I left. Because everyone knows that entire area, not just Pocahontas is dyeing off. I come back Every year. In fact I will be back in town in September. I did quote and have every right to quote that scripture if I am agnostic or not. Point is you bible toting hypocrites get mad when someone tells you the truth. Go whine to your preacher, at least he may care what you have to say, or not lol .
Exactly what are you going to do when a "poor little kid" gets you down and pounds your head into the pavement? Wait for the police to get there? Yeah right! You need to do your homework on exactly what your poor little Trayvon really was and not what the media has portrayed him to be. If the jury was so stupid as to not know what the hell they were doing, they could have asked for instructions. If you don't believe in God..well that's your problem and shows me where your mouth is coming from. Do your homework and them come back and tell us all about poor little Trayvon. Just another typical thug.
Bonnie Parker

Foley, AL

#34 Jul 28, 2013
Dont Know Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>Fact is you could say the same of a few wanna be "thugs" there in Pokey. Sad part is you do not. Instead you and many others go onto Facebook and other social sites such as this one and post obscene comments disgracing a young man's life who was cut short. Fact is that the trial was a bunk and 3 of the 6 jurors were convinced in the trial that Zimmerman was guilty of manslaughter, but were poorly informed as to what the true definition was and their options. Fact is that all of you bible toting hypocrites would rather dishonor a person and condemn them to hell for being their own person. Instead you should be looking for ways to better yourself and your beliefs because if you believe that any child walking down the street is subject to being shot and killed for NO reason; then it is in fact not the people you condemn to that cruel place you call hell that should be worried, but the one who is spouting blasphemy and judging people before they have met their time. Fact is Zimmerman was instructed not to leave the vehicle and avoid contact with the "suspect". Instead he disobeyed direct instructions from the 911 dispatch and instigated malicious activity that cost the life of a young individual. Everyone gets theirs eventually and he will slip up and come out of hiding and someone will be happy to return the heinous favor that he inflicted upon that poor child. Same with Casey Anthony. For all of you who support Zimmerman, you disgust me. Your way of thinking is something that should not be tolerated and will not be tolerated when talking to the right person. Slip up and it could be your bloodline instead of Treyvon's that gets cut short when coming across the wrong person on a dark street. That is something only the best of us could hope for, as you people, your family, and friends that believe this man committed no crime, have come to hold as truth.“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”(Matt. 7:12). I am agnostic; however, you bible toting Pharisee's have forgotten what it truly means to treat someone with respect and in turn deserve NOTHING this world has to offer you.
Somebody pounding my head into the pavement is going to get just what they are dishing out. Did you see any marks on Trayvon's face? Didn't think so. I don't believe you have any idea what you are talking about.
do not argue with a nut

Ash Flat, AR

#35 Jul 28, 2013
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>Oh My i did not know that,What do you propose i do about it???LMAO
Topix already did take care of that. You are Ronnie who now has been twice banned.
How does it feel to be the biggest loser in Springdale?
Rufus

Mountain Home, AR

#36 Jul 28, 2013
A few days after Zimmerman got home from the jury trial his mon told him he had received a check in the mail for 2000.00 dollars. He asked who it was from and she replied "Crime Stoppers"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Mary black stuff 38,309
This town is a methamphetamine toilet 8 hr Crookedpolice 4
PJHS Teachers from the 90s 12 hr Guest 1
Jonathan Noblin 14 hr Unsatisfied 2
Cates (Mar '09) 16 hr missinu 11
New apartmens 17 hr CitizenX 27
David hart and mike skeet 18 hr guest 28

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance