Romney polling higher
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Black House

Ash Flat, AR

#1 Jul 20, 2012
For the first time Romney is now polling higher than obama 45 to 43,go mit go.
so what

Springtown, TX

#2 Jul 20, 2012
Which only goes to prove that both parties are supported by imbeciles. Lets replace one socialist control freak who was foreign born with another socialist control freak who believes the Garden of Eden is in Missouri. Either way we're screwed. But at least the red state imbeciles can mentally masturbate in peace.
Why I love Obama

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Jul 20, 2012
so what wrote:
Which only goes to prove that both parties are supported by imbeciles. Lets replace one socialist control freak who was foreign born with another socialist control freak who believes the Garden of Eden is in Missouri. Either way we're screwed. But at least the red state imbeciles can mentally masturbate in peace.
It only proves that you don't know anything but that's oblivious with what you said.
so what

Springtown, TX

#4 Jul 20, 2012
Why I love Obama wrote:
It only proves that you don't know anything but that's oblivious with what you said.
I don't know anything?? Then why don't you clue me in, shit4brains?
yogibear

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jul 20, 2012
waitng to see who
Rommey VP gonna be, before I decide.
hank

Ash Flat, AR

#6 Jul 20, 2012
yogibear wrote:
waitng to see who
Rommey VP gonna be, before I decide.
Well i'll bet you will aprove of who ever he picks,since your an obama fan.
truth

Rockford, IL

#7 Jul 20, 2012
what is fonny is these are the mainstream media voted that fabor democrates 6-7 to 1 and Romney is still winning
already

Ash Flat, AR

#8 Jul 21, 2012
truth wrote:
what is fonny is these are the mainstream media voted that fabor democrates 6-7 to 1 and Romney is still winning
Ok,what ever you said.
truth

Rockford, IL

#9 Jul 21, 2012
already wrote:
<quoted text>Ok,what ever you said.
What I said was the y choose democrats by a rate of 6 or 7 to 1 of republicans with their voter questionaires....thus if it is a neck and neck run...even the democrates are voting republican...very simple
Hank

United States

#10 Jul 21, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What I said was the y choose democrats by a rate of 6 or 7 to 1 of republicans with their voter questionaires....thus if it is a neck and neck run...even the democrates are voting republican...very simple
There will be a lot of dems voting rep.but your post doesn't make sense.If you are trying to say the poll was riged your wrong because it came from a liberal paper.
Churmudgeon

Mount Pleasant, AR

#11 Jul 22, 2012
The TOPIX poll has Romney at 56%.
Hank

United States

#12 Jul 22, 2012
Yogi needs to just draw those food stamps and keep being greedy,she is afraid that she wont get her part,its not a disgrace to use food stamp when they are needed but its a disgrace to make them a way of life and yes i know many are doing this,they might not be able to drive that new car or live in that new house,some are greedy and they will get all they can but the day that will change is shortly comming,and it will hit many ppl.we wont keep doing this because the working ppl cant pay the tax to keep up the worthless,they cant know because we are borrowing almont half of what obama is blowing out,its comming,yogi you better get your part.
Churmudgeon

Mount Pleasant, AR

#13 Jul 22, 2012
Hank wrote:
Yogi needs to just draw those food stamps and keep being greedy,she is afraid that she wont get her part,its not a disgrace to use food stamp when they are needed but its a disgrace to make them a way of life and yes i know many are doing this,they might not be able to drive that new car or live in that new house,some are greedy and they will get all they can but the day that will change is shortly comming,and it will hit many ppl.we wont keep doing this because the working ppl cant pay the tax to keep up the worthless,they cant know because we are borrowing almont half of what obama is blowing out,its comming,yogi you better get your part.
Yep I agree it cant last forever. We have too many Takers and not enough Makers.
Mrs june annt July

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Jul 22, 2012
truth wrote:
what is fonny is these are the mainstream media voted that fabor democrates 6-7 to 1 and Romney is still winning
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What I said was the y choose democrats by a rate of 6 or 7 to 1 of republicans with their voter questionaires....thus if it is a neck and neck run...even the democrates are voting republican...very simple
The only thing to really worry about is going back to the president Bush Tactics if republican gets back in. The war and the fall of banks during a Republican president is why we are in a mess as today. What was damage within the 8 year in the Bush it will take a lot of time to just get back a normal pace. Also don't forget the republicans had the control of the house. The people didn't like what was going on so the wanted a change as Democrats and Republicans voted to get the Republican control house back to the Democrats. I remember that, and it seem like yesterday. It takes a long time to build back up what was brought down years ago. OBAMA vs ROMNEY= OBAMA as a big winner! FOR MYSELF I JUST DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO RECESSION.
News

United States

#15 Jul 22, 2012
Mrs june annt July wrote:
FOR MYSELF I JUST DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO RECESSION.
Then you're in for a very unpleasant surprise.

http://chasvoice.blogspot.com/2012/07/capital...
truth

Rockford, IL

#16 Jul 22, 2012
Mrs june annt July wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text> The only thing to really worry about is going back to the president Bush Tactics if republican gets back in. The war and the fall of banks during a Republican president is why we are in a mess as today. What was damage within the 8 year in the Bush it will take a lot of time to just get back a normal pace. Also don't forget the republicans had the control of the house. The people didn't like what was going on so the wanted a change as Democrats and Republicans voted to get the Republican control house back to the Democrats. I remember that, and it seem like yesterday. It takes a long time to build back up what was brought down years ago. OBAMA vs ROMNEY= OBAMA as a big winner! FOR MYSELF I JUST DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO RECESSION.
Then why vote for a marxist? Ask them how they felt in poland chechnia when the *gavernment* had control...this man is a madman a complete marxist/'borderline communist...this is AMERICA we have fought many wars against them....yet you wish to make that commie a president again WAKE UP If you do not wish to go back to recession then why would you vote obama? where are the jobs he promised? outsourced to countries who produce oil...where are the tax breaks...there are none we will continue to feed the *helpless* even tho they drive around in brand new cars...They have more money in food stamps than i make a month!....but we will keep giving.......its only the middle class we are killing....tell me again why this isnt class warfare? ROMNEY IN 2012
Lol

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Jul 23, 2012
Good
yogibear

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Jul 23, 2012
Hank wrote:
Yogi needs to just draw those food stamps and keep being greedy,she is afraid that she wont get her part,its not a disgrace to use food stamp when they are needed but its a disgrace to make them a way of life and yes i know many are doing this,they might not be able to drive that new car or live in that new house,some are greedy and they will get all they can but the day that will change is shortly comming,and it will hit many ppl.we wont keep doing this because the working ppl cant pay the tax to keep up the worthless,they cant know because we are borrowing almont half of what obama is blowing out,its comming,yogi you better get your part.
I am not on food stamp or any goverment help.I own a daycare business by day & work nite shift at nite.
cheap

Brockwell, AR

#20 Jul 26, 2012
Mrs june annt July wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text> The only thing to really worry about is going back to the president Bush Tactics if republican gets back in. The war and the fall of banks during a Republican president is why we are in a mess as today. What was damage within the 8 year in the Bush it will take a lot of time to just get back a normal pace. Also don't forget the republicans had the control of the house. The people didn't like what was going on so the wanted a change as Democrats and Republicans voted to get the Republican control house back to the Democrats. I remember that, and it seem like yesterday. It takes a long time to build back up what was brought down years ago. OBAMA vs ROMNEY= OBAMA as a big winner! FOR MYSELF I JUST DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO RECESSION.
Yogi you are posting and answering your own post,and i hate to tellyou but were still in a ression and its wore than it was when obama came into office we owe 17 trillion now,we obama came in we only owed 10 trillion and now the unemplyment is 8.2 percent,who do you think you are kidding.
Churmudgeon

Bexar, AR

#21 Jul 27, 2012
The TOPIX poll has Romney a 65%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 min Redd 38,250
Illegal Voters 2 hr Jack 14
Jeff Fultz 3 hr Guest 1
1971 lincoln continental mark 3 6 hr guest 8
Cates (Mar '09) 11 hr Whaaat 10
News Debate continues over healthcare, Medicaid funding 18 hr guest 2
Freak of Nature in Pocahontas 21 hr fed up 13

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages