Potential new business causing a buzz

Potential new business causing a buzz

There are 46 comments on the KAIT-TV story from Nov 4, 2013, titled Potential new business causing a buzz. In it, KAIT-TV reports that:

POCAHONTAS, AR - Communities in Randolph and Clay County are taking in the buzz over word that a new business may be coming to town, and the potential business could help the job market.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Not a

Ash Flat, AR

#44 Nov 18, 2013
Psych Doctor! Think about it: What you are attempting to write shows your lack of education!

The line, "Everyone else knows your". That should read, "Everyone else knows you're". How about "Everyone else knows you are". If you got through the sixth grade, you should know that!!

Maybe, you should try to write Swahili. That should be more in line with your limited I.Q.
Night Watchman

Brockwell, AR

#45 Nov 19, 2013
Psych Doctor, the health insurance company is Humana. Odds are you are without that, also!
Psych Doctor

Brockwell, AR

#46 Nov 19, 2013
Did I strike a nerve Denny? lol
Night Watchman

Brockwell, AR

#47 Nov 20, 2013
Psycho, go ahead, don't get health insurance. The government will fine you every time you fill out your 1040!
Taxahontas

Mountain Home, AR

#48 Nov 20, 2013
And the fine is $95 or 1% of your income. If the healthy don't comply and simply pay the fine. The insurance will go bankrupt paying for all the sickly folks. Their s no reward great enough and no punishment harsh enough to make m comply with the Obama health care.
sissy girl

Valley Center, KS

#49 Nov 20, 2013
Jonesboro newspaper headline today mentions an apparent Suicide at Pocahontas.Anyone know who it is.any news about it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reality Check 41,534
Fantasha rutledge (Feb '13) 3 hr Umm 38
Robert Miller (LD) and Amanda Moore 7 hr TexasRebel 3
Mickey Johnson picked up for acting like a cop Sun Forever 22
Keep a word---drop a word (Jul '11) Sun So_da_lish_us 250
new word game (Nov '11) Sun So_da_lish_us 2,568
New Word Game (Jul '12) Sun So_da_lish_us 3

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance