Nasty azz dude for real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

why you say that, i know his family is bad. But i heard he's on drugs bad and drinks to damn much but now he has that where of his pregnant and cheats on her so id be careful if i was her he supposedly gots and std

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Wh°re of a baby mama...she is bad news
friend

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Donnie is a good guy. He may drink a little, but so what! He's not on drugs & doesn't cheat on his girlfriend. He works everyday to take care of his family..that's more than we can say for most of the low life piece of shits fathers around this town.
muthafucka

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

ha that you know of...he does i know for a fact...and its true he does have an std got it from that first girl he thought was also having his baby that's all he wants if she was smart she would leave and get child support bc he is trash after all look where he is from and she is not the best person
tricia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

He is a liar he was sleeping with me and denies it. He told me he didn't want to date anyone with kids but that *itch has one and she's so jealous of me its un real. Its not my fault i look better guess you can't give him what he wants if he keeps coming back for it
poorchildren

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

tricia wrote:
He is a liar he was sleeping with me and denies it. He told me he didn't want to date anyone with kids but that *itch has one and she's so jealous of me its un real. Its not my fault i look better guess you can't give him what he wants if he keeps coming back for it
Trust me she has absolutely no reason to be jealous of you lol and as for Donnie, he's a great guy. Talk all the trash you want but him and his girl are a whole lot better than this bs drama. They're working hard to take care of their children.
Tricia Catron

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Omg i did not write that!! The only person i know who would write that is Megan his gf. I DO NOT TALK SHIP ABOUT PEOPLE ANYMORE. ITS RIDICULOUS AND IMMATURE. WHOEVER IS PRETENDING TO BE ME NEEDS TO STOP!! YOU'RE RIDICULOUS!!!!!
omg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

I wouldn't doubt it if any of this was true he bounces from girl to girl and he did loose a lot of weight i don't see how anyone could sleep with tricia and admit it i mean its not like all of Arkansas hasn't already hit that and as for donnies gf she's a trip so immature to even get pregnant again he probably does cheat and her wouldn't doubt it
Tricia Catron

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Ain't all of Arkansas tapped that. You're an idiot like the rest. EVERYONE has a past. Why don't all of you keep my name out of your mouths and get lives? At least i have moved on from my past. Unlike all of you.
here

Pittsburg, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

More drama
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Its all true
Jess

Jacksonville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Donnie is a great guy and that is coming from someone that he can't stand. He has made mistakes but who of us hasn't? Me and him has not talked in almost a year and a half and he might not say the same about me but donnie is a good person those of u how say other wise might want to get to know the donnie I knew bc u won't meet another friend like him.
bahahaha

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

sounds like this tricia gurl is jealous and a loser. idk any u folks but man leave this shit off here. cuz really, NOBODY CARES!!!
Tricia Catron

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

I would never be jealous of immature people. And Im not a loser. I have made mistakes just like everyone else. Keep my name out of your mouths then.
fam

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

say what you want on this page but I happen to consider the man my brother and I fear the day that someone says some of those things within reaching distance of him....I hope im there with a lawn chair and a beer

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Kids First 44 min Parent2 2
Leann cates 2 hr guest 4
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 2 hr midnight oil 829
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr sybil 29,111
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr hank 3,834
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 2 hr Bob 207
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr Nathan 9,799
•••
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pocahontas Jobs