try using 3DS streetpass

try using 3DS streetpass

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Jul 20, 2013
There's no doubt many children and adults own a Nintendo 3DS in Pocahontas. The surprising part is no one wants to use the Streetpass function. How it works is you leave your 3DS on and close it. This will put it into sleep mode, giving it about 24 hours of battery life while closed. When two peoples' 3DS consoles pass each others' wireless signals, they exchange Miis and things like Mario scores. You can't put enough info into it to identify who you are. It's one way to get the most out of your game system. I've got a pretty high score in New Super Mario Bros. and the only way you'll see it and try to beat it is by taking your 3DS into Walmart or some other place a lot of people walk by each other.

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jul 22, 2013
This is not spam. Whoever marked it as spam was probably some 50 something year old who didn't grow up with video games.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 58 min Question 35,128
House fire 2 hr yuppp 3
Homewreckers of Peco 8 hr Uh huh 22
Thomas Hubert Tue Sheetsalad 13
Interesting perspective for Topix lovers Tue Libertymart 3
Matt jansen (Aug '16) Tue Communitycumdumpster 15
free Mon Marsha 3

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance