Teen Faces Murder Charge in Pocahontas Man's Death

Apr 23, 2009 Full story: KATV Little Rock 290

Prosecutors have filed a capital murder charge against a Hoxie teenager accused of killing his girlfriend's father, then dumping the body in the river.

Full Story
First Prev
of 15
Next Last
LilLove

Jonesboro, AR

#289 Dec 17, 2010
That is the point! with him being so little he wouldnt have been able to go threw that and still be ok! He would have said something was wrong! Just because this girls boyfriend went pyscho and dtug her own mother into the senerio doesnt mean shes guilty! She wasnt that old herself when it happend. 14! that poor girl. Lost her father,her sons dad,her mom,ALL AT ONCE! because the moment those people did that was the moment she lost them and we all know thats the truth because we all know once you commit a crime like that then theres going to be consequences. Thiers was prison. It put the kids in Fostercare for a short amount of time and she got her son because she sat in a hospital with him for 2weeks alone without anyone but herself and that baby. Then miraculously she kept him with her till now and let me tell you ive never seen a baby smile as much as that one...The kid is almost NEVER unhappy! So this is the girl you say is part of that crime? A teenage mother who is doing better at raising her child then most of the mothers around here,going to school and actualy going to graduate high school unlike most kids ive seen her age,shes put together safety programs for godsake she was in the paper for one just a month ago! I dont know what is wrong with you people...this girl is not like her mother,the girl isnt even dating the babys father anymore,so dont you think if she was involved she would still be with him??come on people look at the facts...She is innocent.

“Like me or Love me.i.dont.care”

Since: Feb 10

Pocahontas Arkansas

#290 Dec 17, 2010
I agree with LilLove...
LMAO

United States

#291 Dec 17, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't watch anything, Your an idiot, Your the only person talking about DHS. I fugure you to be around 12 years old, probably female. Failing spelling and grammar. Am I close???
How can you bash anyone for bad spelling and grammar when you misused the word you're twice? It should read you're an idiot and you're the only person. I don't bash people's writing unless I see someone like you calling out someone for the littlest reasons and making the same mistakes yourself.
Oh yeah

Blytheville, AR

#292 Dec 17, 2010
LilLove wrote:
That is the point! with him being so little he wouldnt have been able to go threw that and still be ok! He would have said something was wrong! Just because this girls boyfriend went pyscho and dtug her own mother into the senerio doesnt mean shes guilty! She wasnt that old herself when it happend. 14! that poor girl. Lost her father,her sons dad,her mom,ALL AT ONCE! because the moment those people did that was the moment she lost them and we all know thats the truth because we all know once you commit a crime like that then theres going to be consequences. Thiers was prison. It put the kids in Fostercare for a short amount of time and she got her son because she sat in a hospital with him for 2weeks alone without anyone but herself and that baby. Then miraculously she kept him with her till now and let me tell you ive never seen a baby smile as much as that one...The kid is almost NEVER unhappy! So this is the girl you say is part of that crime? A teenage mother who is doing better at raising her child then most of the mothers around here,going to school and actualy going to graduate high school unlike most kids ive seen her age,shes put together safety programs for godsake she was in the paper for one just a month ago! I dont know what is wrong with you people...this girl is not like her mother,the girl isnt even dating the babys father anymore,so dont you think if she was involved she would still be with him??come on people look at the facts...She is innocent.
You actually had me going there for a minute...LOL...til i read the part about her not dating the babys daddy. How she be with him when he is in jail?? Oh and if the baby was in foster care, and in the hopital, the girl would not have been alone with him for 2 weeks. It doesnt work that way.

“Like me or Love me.i.dont.care”

Since: Feb 10

Pocahontas Arkansas

#293 Dec 17, 2010
Acutally....she could still date him while he is in jail theres no statement on the idea that its illegal to date a prisoner as they are in jail...but i know she isnt dating him though. AND she wasnt alone with him DHS makes arangmetns to where the doctors are there and the parents of new arrivals stay in a room wit fold out beds...she could stay there...I know the DHS system very well i deal with it on a daily basis. as long as the staff agrees then she can stay there until the infant is released. they have security guards,thers a lady that stays in the room with the parents and they check in and out..the only thing they staff would have to do is contact DHS if she tries to sign out to go anywhere but to the NICU....So "Oh yeah" im sorry but youve been proven wrong....PointTaken...
Oh yeah

Trumann, AR

#294 Dec 20, 2010
Wrong??....you havent proven anything. what was i wrong about?? The comment by LilLove said she was alone with him for 2 weeks at the hospital. i didnt say that. Besides you said the same thing i did. She was not alone with the child.
I never said it was "illegal to date a prisoner as they are in jail" and i wouldnt actually call it "dating" if hes in jail and shes on the outside. but im thinking the point you are trying to make is that they are no longer in a relationship. and by the way...ive had dealings with DHS too so i'm not completely ignorant of their rules.
ADD

Mountain Home, AR

#295 Feb 8, 2013
Where is the house he was murdered in? Is it kinda a 2 story over near the hospital on Thomasville
Rose

San Francisco, CA

#297 Nov 2, 2014
yeayea wrote:
i think whatever happens to the boy, death penalty or whatever needs to happen to Ron's wife shirley. She is the one who helped with the entire thing. what happened was ron's daughter came up pregnant and she is 15 and he got pissed and beat the hell out of her (april) and then beat the hell out of shirley his wife. whatever he may have done...its not worth what happened to him. he didnt deserve to die like that, i really liked him.
Amen...The wife & daughter were both helping the boy couching him right along. They are both walking the streets free & clear because they found a stupid boy who fell in love!
Rose

San Francisco, CA

#298 Nov 2, 2014
LilLove wrote:
That is the point! with him being so little he wouldnt have been able to go threw that and still be ok! He would have said something was wrong! Just because this girls boyfriend went pyscho and dtug her own mother into the senerio doesnt mean shes guilty! She wasnt that old herself when it happend. 14! that poor girl. Lost her father,her sons dad,her mom,ALL AT ONCE! because the moment those people did that was the moment she lost them and we all know thats the truth because we all know once you commit a crime like that then theres going to be consequences. Thiers was prison. It put the kids in Fostercare for a short amount of time and she got her son because she sat in a hospital with him for 2weeks alone without anyone but herself and that baby. Then miraculously she kept him with her till now and let me tell you ive never seen a baby smile as much as that one...The kid is almost NEVER unhappy! So this is the girl you say is part of that crime? A teenage mother who is doing better at raising her child then most of the mothers around here,going to school and actualy going to graduate high school unlike most kids ive seen her age,shes put together safety programs for godsake she was in the paper for one just a month ago! I dont know what is wrong with you people...this girl is not like her mother,the girl isnt even dating the babys father anymore,so dont you think if she was involved she would still be with him??come on people look at the facts...She is innocent.
So 2 weeks in the hospital & having fare of losing her child was enough punishment? The child is her mother... As for dating the babies daddy, he is in jail the same place her & her mother belong.
Rose

San Francisco, CA

#299 Nov 2, 2014
Someone_who_KnOWs wrote:
I just want to say that for everyone's Info. that This 19 year old is completely InNoCENT. I know this for certain. Yes its true that his girlfriend( April ) was pregnant by him and her father was very abusive towards her even before the pregnancy. So if any one had motive or reason to harm this man it would be her(April) before him. He was absolutely in love with her and would even take the blame for something that he didn't do if she asked him too. Second of all she has not shed a tear about her dad's death and even bragged about all the things of her dad's she is getting such as a business and money from the house that is going to be sold that belonged to her dad. so Maybe everybody should stop pointing all the blame at this teenager who has had the worst possible upbringing and hardships since he came into this world. Also just about 2 months ago she dumped him for a 30-something year old man that she slept with the day she went into labor. So once she got what she wanted she was through with him, and bragged about things no one would brag about if their boyfriend had actually been responsible for fathers death. i think people will see shortly when all the facts come to light. she will be where he is also. if not worse.
I wish the little Bitch would pay & the wife needs to pay for her part also...facts can't come out fast enough for me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Nothing Between Y... 30,434
Dog Buy 4 hr Arley 1
Pee Wee 6 hr John Kirk 1
where's all the weed?? 7 hr Michael Itorus 3
begger 7 hr Info 7
Cheating (Aug '12) 10 hr set the record st... 50
Do the theatre still have good shows? 22 hr The truth 6
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions