Corrupt Officials still in power

Corrupt Officials still in power

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

Concerned for our rights

Mountain Home, AR

#1 May 9, 2014
I'm sure this will get a flood of "our cops are the BEST" & the other ridiculous comments from the ignorant population of Pocahontas - SO...those who actually realize that Randolph County is one of the most corrupt counties in Arkansas: Let's all choose to IGNORE those pointless defendings & not waste our time arguing something that they will never choose to see.
I am aware of some things going on in the Pocahontas justice system, but I am extremely curious as to what anyone else has heard...(And Yes, I realize this is topix & is usually shit-talk, but it's also a way for average people to figure out what the police/elected officials attempt to hide from us!)
Illegal is illegal, and sure as hell not ETHICAL!
You start

Jonesboro, AR

#2 May 9, 2014
Concerned for our rights wrote:
I'm sure this will get a flood of "our cops are the BEST" & the other ridiculous comments from the ignorant population of Pocahontas - SO...those who actually realize that Randolph County is one of the most corrupt counties in Arkansas: Let's all choose to IGNORE those pointless defendings & not waste our time arguing something that they will never choose to see.
I am aware of some things going on in the Pocahontas justice system, but I am extremely curious as to what anyone else has heard...(And Yes, I realize this is topix & is usually shit-talk, but it's also a way for average people to figure out what the police/elected officials attempt to hide from us!)
Illegal is illegal, and sure as hell not ETHICAL!
Tell us what and how you know
Maybe you have a key to new leaders for the voters
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#3 May 9, 2014
You mean how Trey Hare can be a cop after being a known meth head? Makes you wonder who he was getting his meth from since Chad Mulligan hired him.
Guest

Mount Pleasant, AR

#4 May 9, 2014
Chad moved off somewhere, where ever he is I hope he is doing something besides police work.
Hello

Jonesboro, AR

#5 May 9, 2014
Trey Hare is not nor has hr ever been a meth head , because you dislike someone doesn't give you the right to slander their name

Since: Jun 13

That's where I grew up.

#6 May 10, 2014
Guest wrote:
Chad moved off somewhere, where ever he is I hope he is doing something besides police work.
Didn't he go to work at the DOT inspection (super coop) house in Memphis?
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#7 May 12, 2014
Slander is when you lie. Everyone knows he was a dam tweeker and now the hypocrite is arresting them.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#8 May 13, 2014
Are you effin nuts? Number one, Cecil Tackett would not have him there if he was using. Not only that, if you know anything about meth, just take one good look at him and there is your answer to that one. So that just tells me that Trey must have peed in your post toasties somehow. No wander Pocahontas is going to hell in a hand bag. We have citizens like you that have nothing to do but spread gossip. Get a job.
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#9 May 14, 2014
Well he did use to use meth. Most people do not like or trust his lying sorry ass. He was on meth and I wonder if he arrested his supplier or what. I hope the next mayor will have some balls and run that former meth head who is still a punk off. Cecil and trey must be booty buddies and frank booger will not set his geritol bottle down long enough to do more than look like a carpet bagger when the stupid caboose was delivered a few years ago
Disgusted

Livingston, MT

#10 May 31, 2014
Concerned for our rights wrote:
I'm sure this will get a flood of "our cops are the BEST" & the other ridiculous comments from the ignorant population of Pocahontas - SO...those who actually realize that Randolph County is one of the most corrupt counties in Arkansas: Let's all choose to IGNORE those pointless defendings & not waste our time arguing something that they will never choose to see.
I am aware of some things going on in the Pocahontas justice system, but I am extremely curious as to what anyone else has heard...(And Yes, I realize this is topix & is usually shit-talk, but it's also a way for average people to figure out what the police/elected officials attempt to hide from us!)
Illegal is illegal, and sure as hell not ETHICAL!
I'm also aware that there are some extremely wrong things going on within their justice system not just criminally either. But it is just about like anything else, unless you are in with them or have deep pockets you will ever have a chance for the truth to be known. Pointless to say anything here much, as it generally gets removed rather quickly!
Big Ben

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Sep 11, 2014
Guest wrote:
Slander is when you lie. Everyone knows he was a dam tweeker and now the hypocrite is arresting them.
I've seen him with rolls of money in his pocket. "Honest cop" my ass. Just like Chad had no idea about his wife's drug habit. Ask him how he got so many of his guns.
cop patroller

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Sep 12, 2014
lmao Trey shot dope when he was married to Sheila, and Chad got his guns as payoff for letting dealers walk free, they could buy them back for 500 dollars each. Ask a former city cop in private what it was like. And yes they did bust Trish's dealer nothing kills credibility like a meth bust...
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Sep 13, 2014
cop patroller wrote:
lmao Trey shot dope when he was married to Sheila, and Chad got his guns as payoff for letting dealers walk free, they could buy them back for 500 dollars each. Ask a former city cop in private what it was like. And yes they did bust Trish's dealer nothing kills credibility like a meth bust...
The new mayor needs to tell the chief to weed out trey hare if this is I fact true. It was also said he had a protection order against him over his last wife and if that is true then he should have never been a police officer. with Trish getting busted, and Trey and Chad use to be buddies where did he get his meth from? Did Chad know Trey's past drug problem?
question him cheif

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Sep 13, 2014
Hello wrote:
Trey Hare is not nor has hr ever been a meth head , because you dislike someone doesn't give you the right to slander their name
Heres an idea Cecil, give him a polygraph see if he passes, what could it hurt? and if its a deceptive answer you can see the deception in black and white..

after all aren't officers of the law supposed to be held to a higher standard of truth telling to their superiors about their past and all? sure are alot of different folks that are saying the same thing here..so it must not be a real big secret..

why would people make that up about this one individual?? him and chad were real big buddies were they not??? after reading all these post doesn't it kind of make sense??

and no I have nothing against him personally, just don't like hypocrites especially ones with a badge. you shouldn't either unless your one of em

SP ISLAND GIRL

United States

#15 Sep 13, 2014
Report illegal activity to accountability.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Debate continues over healthcare, Medicaid funding 8 min guest 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 12 min BARNEYII 38,235
1971 lincoln continental mark 3 18 min Jack 7
Freak of Nature in Pocahontas 3 hr fed up 13
rockin h ranch 6 hr Horse dealer 1
David hart and mike skeet 7 hr Mike 27
Best Brawler in Pocahontas?!? (Jan '15) 23 hr The doctor 42

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages