missing dog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Has anyone found A male full blooded boxer? Mine got out of our fence oct 16th. We are offering a reward for his safe return. If anyone has ant info please comment!
hummm

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Your probably that same girl who gets dog after dog after dog. Only to re-home them due to this or that lousy excuse. Owning an animal is a lifetime commitment for that animal. Maybe the dog ran away due to ill treatment or you not feeding it enough, or giving it enough attention. It probably has a better home now where it gets taken to the vet for shots and preventative care.......just saying. If you really care about your animals they are going to be watched so closely that they never have a chance to escape a fence or front door. Do the world a favor and don't get anymore animals.
sweet

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Good luck!! Five rivers animal rescue, Randolph humane society and the pound may be able to help you find the dog.
yes

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

sweet wrote:
Good luck!! Five rivers animal rescue, Randolph humane society and the pound may be able to help you find the dog.
Saw one on country club road. It had a pink or red collar
missing dog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Oh my, you're so right! I never feed them or play with them. You must know wverything huh? Ive had him since he was 5 weeks. Hes 5 years now. He's microchipped with all his shots. And i have a half empty 50pound bag of dog food and another unopened one in my kitchen. You must know me very well. Why is it that someone can put a non rude or mean post and someone,a complete stranger will show how mean and hateful people reallt are. If would have said my child had died and asked for prayets, im sure you or the rest of people like you who love to, hurt and piss off people would have said 'good!' please, stop bothering everyone on here with your hate.
missing dog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

To everyone else, thank you! We check the pound every week day and we've contacted 5 fivers. They will get ahold of us if they think they have found him.
Bubba

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Judged:

Check with the buyer tomorrow. I have a feeling he might be headed for the same fate as old Ben.
missing dog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Anyone?? Im offering a reward for his safe return!
lucky

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

where abouts did he come up missing?
missing dog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Close to family dollar and orschlens
face the facts

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

your dog has been stolen. It will not be returning home if he feels loved more and is watched over more than what you did.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 33 min speller feller 29,120
Boutique 9 hr Info 10
heather butler 9 hr Info 6
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 10 hr Cat74 833
Imperial Theater (Aug '12) 11 hr completely_unknown 113
Deans package store 11 hr donnie 4
Will burn US flag @ noon 4th July Black River Thu george 16
•••
•••