First Prev
of 9
Next Last
ill de clair

Charleston, WV

#163 Feb 2, 2010
Mics Love Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Picture a slapped ass. That's what she looks like.
your just plain stupid arnt you
True

Charleston, WV

#164 Feb 2, 2010
They dont come any better than Wayne Broadway.
tack master

Little Rock, AR

#165 Feb 2, 2010
tea bagging wrote:
Tackmaster, you are the one who needs some backgound checking, like how close you can live to a school!
What about the dare officer, he is INSIDE them schools everyday and parked around, looking and observing. If you want me, you have to get him first, I will pull my three piece suit out of the closet, dust it off and You will see my background. SAVE THE CHILDREN....VOTE THE BUMS OUT!
Fred

United States

#166 Feb 2, 2010
wonder how many of you guys actually vote, how many of u actually live in city? Isn't Swann the guy you see driving back and forth to the river with a beer in his hand? Isn't he Sharp's yes man? I like Wayne, but he's probably too nice and would he be mayor or his wife? Need someone with a lot of out of town connections, other city leaders, etc, not just a local celebrity. If Pink Baltz was in he might get things done, but we would have to make sure all his land is zoned just right. Maybe when Jan defeats Linda Collins-Smith, Smith will be a write in candidate. I don't really see where anyone on the council is addressing the main issue here today - employment. that's why my kids are living and working in other cities.
Best for Pocahontas

Montgomery, TX

#167 Feb 4, 2010
True wrote:
They dont come any better than Wayne Broadway.
I'm been looking each week to see if Wayne was running for mayor. I wonder if he is waiting for the last day. My family would even write him in on the ballot. He would be a great mayor!
GOTmySUPPORT

Lake Charles, LA

#168 Feb 4, 2010
Best for Pocahontas wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm been looking each week to see if Wayne was running for mayor. I wonder if he is waiting for the last day. My family would even write him in on the ballot. He would be a great mayor!
I spoke with Ben Pond yesterday about Wayne Broadway. Ben and Wayne had a lengthy conversation prior to Ben Pond making his announcement. Ben told me, "I asked Wayne if he was going to run for the mayoral position. Wayne assured me he would not run this term. Then Wayne recommended me to seek the position." I know that Wayne and Ben have very similar personal values, community concerns, and goals for Pocahontas. They both have great moral character and undying fortitude to standup for what is good for all residents.
IS EVERYBODY

Pocahontas, AR

#169 Feb 5, 2010
GOTmySUPPORT wrote:
<quoted text>I spoke with Ben Pond yesterday about Wayne Broadway. Ben and Wayne had a lengthy conversation prior to Ben Pond making his announcement. Ben told me, "I asked Wayne if he was going to run for the mayoral position. Wayne assured me he would not run this term. Then Wayne recommended me to seek the position." I know that Wayne and Ben have very similar personal values, community concerns, and goals for Pocahontas. They both have great moral character and undying fortitude to standup for what is good for all residents.
crazy? wayne is nice but cuckoo
chung tonight

Montgomery, TX

#170 Feb 5, 2010
IS EVERYBODY wrote:
<quoted text>crazy? wayne is nice but cuckoo
Mayor?
where is my name

Montgomery, TX

#171 Feb 14, 2010
I dont see these names on the mayors list? Ben, Frank and #@$%.
BALLER

Pocahontas, AR

#172 Feb 15, 2010
I nominate our next mayor to be BEND OVER

Jonesboro, AR

#173 Dec 24, 2013
New names.... Old site.....

San Antonio, TX

#175 Dec 25, 2013
can't trust Tim... but he will be the next mayor I betcha.
wonder

United States

#176 Dec 25, 2013
What about Keith Sloan running for mayor? I've heard him mentioned as a possible candidate before
vote for Keith

Jonesboro, AR

#177 Dec 25, 2013
He don't live in the city limits. Unless he moves in town.. it would be a great thing he would run! How about Pat Johnson..

Jonesboro, AR

#178 Jan 16, 2014
I would like to see Pat run
Charlie

Mountain Home, AR

#179 Jan 17, 2014
Pat Johnson is not qualified to run for mayor!

San Antonio, TX

#180 Jan 17, 2014
ha! all that means is she's not a GOB....
Charlie

Mountain Home, AR

#181 Jan 17, 2014
guest wrote:
ha! all that means is she's not a GOB....
Not true, I'm not a GOB and I don't agree with that, but she is not qualified.
Main Party

Jonesboro, AR

#182 Jan 17, 2014
I have heard that JR Rogers was moving to Pocahontas. It just might be hear say. But, wonder if he might run for Pocahontas mayor. I would vote for him.

Jonesboro, AR

#183 Jan 18, 2014
Main Party wrote:
I have heard that JR Rogers was moving to Pocahontas. It just might be hear say. But, wonder if he might run for Pocahontas mayor. I would vote for him.
If only this were true. He would win hands down. He would also be a good mayor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 42 min Laughing At The left 43,225
Closet tweekers 1 hr heinrich 3
Unsolved murders in Randolph County (Mar '09) 1 hr Famci Eveland 132
Hit and Run on 304 7 hr Joni 1
Larrys' Pizza being turned into a Diner 14 hr Pokey Gal 6
Karen continue 14 hr Michael Young 7
Best teachers in Randolph co (Oct '08) Sat The end 128

Pocahontas Jobs

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages