Comments
41 - 60 of 95 Comments Last updated Dec 13, 2012
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Wizard of Oz wrote:
<quoted text>
Which factory do you work in and a yard sale doesn't qualify as a business- lets hear it union man - what did you have a booth at a flea market - what about corporate greed and paying folks more to get this economy growing ? Thats what I have head from you in the past ? Let hear it - WalMart could work folks 5 hours a week and you would still shop there - cause its all about price - as in price determined by supply and demand and free market - fool
i don't have to prove anything to incompentant people....because i do not flaunt or push my accomplishments upon others, making them feel small and insignificant, unlike other people here claiming to make a significant amount of money and degrading people for not making the same amount.... and incase you don't know this if people don't make more then they don't spend more which stalls growth ..incase you did not know that ... the people are the economy.. so when your ignorance quits blinding you maybe you can begin to see that... and no i'm sorry but i do buy all my necessities from walmart unlike you where that is the only major store in town... and yes price is a big factor in supply and demand but so are moral actions and fairness.. and proper way of doing business... but if all you can afford is to shop at walmart then that's fine by me support the hell out of them .. i just choose not too because price is not the factor in where i shop, it's the "politics" behind the business. theres a difference in doing business and doing "good" busieness.
tired of your bs

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

why don't you take your liberal nonsense and ignorant opinions elsewhere and stop taking up space here. the vast majority no longer bother reading your posts.
easy

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

tired of your bs wrote:
why don't you take your liberal nonsense and ignorant opinions elsewhere and stop taking up space here. the vast majority no longer bother reading your posts.
When your so depressed,living on welfare, and its the only life you know because you have wasted your money on other things and not tried to save,or accompolish anything,own nothing,then you try to impress others by blowing your a$$,this is what ppl like "dont know nothing"have to do,they try to hide on here,when they are nothing they then try to be politions,generally Democrats,they try to convince you they are someone of importance,most of the time they are so stupid.
easy

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Wizard of Oz wrote:
<quoted text>
Which factory do you work in and a yard sale doesn't qualify as a business- lets hear it union man - what did you have a booth at a flea market - what about corporate greed and paying folks more to get this economy growing ? Thats what I have head from you in the past ? Let hear it - WalMart could work folks 5 hours a week and you would still shop there - cause its all about price - as in price determined by supply and demand and free market - fool
I know who she is and she doesn't work at all.
no nothing does nothing

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

easy wrote:
<quoted text>When your so depressed,living on welfare, and its the only life you know because you have wasted your money on other things and not tried to save,or accompolish anything,own nothing,then you try to impress others by blowing your a$$,this is what ppl like "dont know nothing"have to do,they try to hide on here,when they are nothing they then try to be politions,generally Democrats,they try to convince you they are someone of importance,most of the time they are so stupid.
You have to understand that she is very desperate and needy since she has no significant other to help her raise those fatherless children.She is so progressive that she thinks that these postings that have been made are going to change peoples opinions , sorry but they have reenforced the idea that you are a blight on society.
easy

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

yogibear wrote:
there are 7 states that want to secede from the good ole USA.Texas being the biggest state.I say let Texas go from the good ole USA.Make an example out of them.States ca'nt make it without Federal money.Then we would save billions of dollar that way.& if the other 6 state wants to follow let them.more money saved from federal dollars.
Texas grows beef,chickens,wood,fruit,and is a huge market for trucks and cars,but most of the food you eat passes through Texas,everything from Mexico or Calif.passes through Texas either form the south or west,the Texas panhandle goes farther nort than most ppl think,so dont worry about Texas,worry about yourself,because you aren't going to eat without texas lets the trucks bring it to you,yes it could be brought in by plane but food would be 5 times higher if you could even get it,so you see smart person,you know little about your food chain,just as you do about business and goverment.GOD BLESS TEXAS.
Wizard of Oz

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

no nothing does nothing wrote:
<quoted text> You have to understand that she is very desperate and needy since she has no significant other to help her raise those fatherless children.She is so progressive that she thinks that these postings that have been made are going to change peoples opinions , sorry but they have reenforced the idea that you are a blight on society.
The truth comes out - doesnt suprise me - no nothing - ignorant living off the goverment tit - guess you are right price doesnt matter when you are paying with WIC vouchers - loser - if you cant pay your own way you dont have an opinion as far as I am concerned - look at US history - you wont see any people of an significance that lived the entitlement lifestyle - but several that bettered themselves - and changed thier situations -
yogibear

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Wizard of Oz wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth comes out - doesnt suprise me - no nothing - ignorant living off the goverment tit - guess you are right price doesnt matter when you are paying with WIC vouchers - loser - if you cant pay your own way you dont have an opinion as far as I am concerned - look at US history - you wont see any people of an significance that lived the entitlement lifestyle - but several that bettered themselves - and changed thier situations -
It was a Joke.I'm tired of people making such a big deal just because obama won the election.No state will leave the USA.they know they ca'nt make it without federal money.
easy

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

yogibear wrote:
<quoted text>It was a Joke.I'm tired of people making such a big deal just because obama won the election.No state will leave the USA.they know they ca'nt make it without federal money.
Wow you get tired easly,3 weeks ago you wen't tired,c'mon man be a proud Democrat,your the socialistic crowd,you no the welfare ones,but i dobut that you will get to forget it,you will be reminded by most of the ppl that know you,even the ppl that loan money.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

easy wrote:
<quoted text>Texas grows beef,chickens,wood,fruit,and is a huge market for trucks and cars,but most of the food you eat passes through Texas,everything from Mexico or Calif.passes through Texas either form the south or west,the Texas panhandle goes farther nort than most ppl think,so dont worry about Texas,worry about yourself,because you aren't going to eat without texas lets the trucks bring it to you,yes it could be brought in by plane but food would be 5 times higher if you could even get it,so you see smart person,you know little about your food chain,just as you do about business and goverment.GOD BLESS TEXAS.
lol what a joke.. who cares what texas contributes..that is in significant... who's gonna pay for texases "new"goverment? texans? who's gonna set up a new constitution for them and a way of governing .. how high are those taxes gonna be on all that stuff you listed above that texas "grows" ? who is texas gonna do business with? what country would gladly accept texas's business besides china? because i garuntee they would be isolated from the rest of the world just like iran is... who's gonna pay for that medicaid and medcare ? who's gonna pay for poeples social security? who's gonna pay unemployment if people can't find jobs? what happens when business pull their jobs from that state because noone will do business with them?... what happens to the people who don't want to live in that state anymore after all of this happens ? will they be allowed to leave?... where will their energy come from ? what will happen to refining all that oil when noone is willing to buy or can afford the cost of ooil and gas in a new "country" that is blocked off by the rest of the world?... and i garuntee you that texas would be walled off from the rest of the world... businesses will go elsewhere and the united states will just transport around it... prices may inflate a little but ... nothing compared to the prices in the new "texas" lol your a joke and so is your thought process how about you actually think before you start typing.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Wizard of Oz wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth comes out - doesnt suprise me - no nothing - ignorant living off the goverment tit - guess you are right price doesnt matter when you are paying with WIC vouchers - loser - if you cant pay your own way you dont have an opinion as far as I am concerned - look at US history - you wont see any people of an significance that lived the entitlement lifestyle - but several that bettered themselves - and changed thier situations -
no nothing does nothing, you wizard of oz, and whoever guest is .. have no respect for poeple and cannot hold a simple debate.. when you are told you are wrong you 3 whine and cry like little babies and demonize others because you have no factual evidence backing anytyhing that you think to be "real".. you cannot handle the truth.. you 3 are probably the same person under different names.. if not then you are 3 seperate old white depressed men who have nothing better to do except whaty ou do best and that is criticize and demonize things you cannot comprehend .. the same as the rest of the republican party... but that's fine ... your ignorance does not go unnoticed and i'm sure that i'm not the only one that thinks you 3 are wallowing in self pitty because you could not succeed in life.. now in you 30's 40's and 50's see that what you could not accomplish in life has become a self realization that your failers in life have coincided with your ignorant beliefs.. if only you would have stayed in school and did something you would not be on here bashing people on the way "YOU" think they live.. when in all reality it is "YOU" who could not make it and push your failures onto other people .. but i know that and so does anyone with a level head on their shoulders.. so quit putting fault on others and actually take some responsiblity in your life .. you never know .. things might just get better for you before you start sucking on that fat social security check you all have criticized on here if your not already doing so.. get with the times or shut your hypocritcal mouths.. if nothing you say has any relivance to what is being discussed then why waste your time posting nonsense?.. to try and get a rise out of poeple? to try and feel better about your pathetic life? i do not know nor do i care to understand .. you 3 are low lives and i'd be happy to tell you 3 to your face.. post your names i'm sure i know you.
Wizard aka High Cotton

New London, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

You are the hypocrite - and an ignorant one at that - If I wasnt successful and paying taxes you wouldn't have the money to be on here running your pie hole. I am not counting on any Social Security - lady - I am saving for my retirement despite providing for people like you out of my hard earned income - You got something to say - How about Thank you for providing for me and my family - I dont need the goverment - I dont need your help - can you say the same -
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Wizard aka High Cotton wrote:
You are the hypocrite - and an ignorant one at that - If I wasnt successful and paying taxes you wouldn't have the money to be on here running your pie hole. I am not counting on any Social Security - lady - I am saving for my retirement despite providing for people like you out of my hard earned income - You got something to say - How about Thank you for providing for me and my family - I dont need the goverment - I dont need your help - can you say the same -
and who would you be talking about ? surely not me lol ... yah sounds like your pretty successful in learning how to lie... what id dyou say you did that made you sooooooooooo successful? lol i didn't say you was and i am not counting on social security as well so good for us we have somethign in common lol ... and who said i was a lady? did you say that ? i thinkn you did.... and your saving your pennies for your 401k that will probably be stripped by the time you get to retire.. and just what do you provide people ? you mean pay taxes ? good for you i do too lol ... yah i got something to say your a pathetic low life individual who's only money must have come from that earned income credit on those 4 kids you have on that tax form that you "pay" all those taxes in at the end of the year lol .. what a joke... and yes i'm pretty sure you need the government .. if you don't then why are you here ? go to a country where there is not a government like ours... and i didn't offer my help are you asking for my help? wait .. i'm confused lol ... nope i sure can't say the same ..what i can say is i love our government... i am happy to give to charities and political parties.... i am happy to have social security and live comfortably without having to save every single penny so that when i retire i don't have to worry about running out of money... i'm happy to have medicare where when i get old and cannot work i can have the peace in knowing that i can have treatment for whatever i may need without spending my life savings on it... i am happy to have a minimum wage so that we are not worked like chinese slaves... i am happy for tax breaks for people who have kids .. even though i have none.. but if i did.. then i would love to have the extra income at the end of the year for having to provide for 2 people off a possible low wage job if i had a low paying one... i'm also glad for wic for the same reason... it's the right thing to do... period... i'm grateful for subsidies provided by the government to lower food and gas costs to make things affordable... i'm glad that now thanks to obamacare people can stay on their parents insurance until they are 26, cannot be denied for prexisting conditions, and cannot be kicked from insurance for reaching a certain age limit... and cannot in anyway be discriminated against... i am grateful that my taxes pay for roads that let us drive.. and schools that teach our children... i am glad that they also pay for those who are less fortunate..until they can find work and get on their feet... i am glad taxes pay for subsidies on energy to keep energy costs low... i'm glad to live in this country that you apparently disslike so much so i encourage you to find a different one if you are so unhappy and see just how much you disslike living in the greates nation on earth .. the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!
Wizard aka High Cotton

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>and who would you be talking about ? surely not me lol ... yah sounds like your pretty successful in learning how to lie... what id dyou say you did that made you sooooooooooo successful? lol i didn't say you was and i am not counting on social security as well so good for us we have somethign in common lol ... and who said i was a lady? did you say that ? i thinkn you did.... and your saving your pennies for your 401k that will probably be stripped by the time you get to retire.. and just what do you provide people ? you mean pay taxes ? good for you i do too lol ... yah i got something to say your a pathetic low life individual who's only money must have come from that earned income credit on those 4 kids you have on that tax form that you "pay" all those taxes in at the end of the year lol .. what a joke... and yes i'm pretty sure you need the government .. if you don't then why are you here ? go to a country where there is not a government like ours... and i didn't offer my help are you asking for my help? wait .. i'm confused lol ... nope i sure can't say the same ..what i can say is i love our government... i am happy to give to charities and political parties.... i am happy to have social security and live comfortably without having to save every single penny so that when i retire i don't have to worry about running out of money... i'm happy to have medicare where when i get old and cannot work i can have the peace in knowing that i can have treatment for whatever i may need without spending my life savings on it... i am happy to have a minimum wage so that we are not worked like chinese slaves... i am happy for tax breaks for people who have kids .. even though i have none.. but if i did.. then i would love to have the extra income at the end of the year for having to provide for 2 people off a possible low wage job if i had a low paying one... i'm also glad for wic for the same reason... it's the right thing to do... period... i'm grateful for subsidies provided by the government to lower food and gas costs to make things affordable... i'm glad that now thanks to obamacare people can stay on their parents insurance until they are 26, cannot be denied for prexisting conditions, and cannot be kicked from insurance for reaching a certain age limit... and cannot in anyway be discriminated against... i am grateful that my taxes pay for roads that let us drive.. and schools that teach our children... i am glad that they also pay for those who are less fortunate..until they can find work and get on their feet... i am glad taxes pay for subsidies on energy to keep energy costs low... i'm glad to live in this country that you apparently disslike so much so i encourage you to find a different one if you are so unhappy and see just how much you disslike living in the greates nation on earth .. the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!
Must the the country the US is becoming not the one our founding fathers had in mind - you have confirmed me arguments - you are a Socialist - now back to life time TV and commodity cheese dip
durr purlitics

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

It's hard to take many of you seriously about something as complicated as politics when you clearly haven't even the slightest clue of how to use simple punctuation in your sentences.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Wizard aka High Cotton wrote:
<quoted text>
Must the the country the US is becoming not the one our founding fathers had in mind - you have confirmed me arguments - you are a Socialist - now back to life time TV and commodity cheese dip
what ? you make no sense
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

durr purlitics wrote:
It's hard to take many of you seriously about something as complicated as politics when you clearly haven't even the slightest clue of how to use simple punctuation in your sentences.
criticizing punctuation when you cannot write a simple sentence as well ....clearly shows you that punctuation is not an issue
bill t

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text> criticizing punctuation when you cannot write a simple sentence as well ....clearly shows you that punctuation is not an issue
If your so dam smart why dont you get off your lazy as$ and get a JOB.
Bill

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>and you too are an idiot if you bleeive what you just wrote there IS NOT ONE REPUBLICAN on here that has made one bit of sense... what are you talking about ? money printing are we doing genius?.. and yes it still is a free market genius if a subsidie is put on it do you know what subsidizing really means? get real!!...and if that was true then why are there so many farmers and oil drillers ? how diluted have you actually become? how immoral and unrealistic can you actually go ?! you REPUBLICANS make NO sense in your thought process you just go based off whatever you are told unfortunatly you are told meaningless lies and fear mongoring conspiracy theories.
It's called quantitative easing. We are on QE3 now. It means when I was 18 my parents bought me a brand new mustang for $9000. The same car today is $30000. The government prints money to try and stimulate the economy. All it really does is reduce he value of the $.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

bill t wrote:
<quoted text>If your so dam smart why dont you get off your lazy as$ and get a JOB.
beat ya there years ago

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
I said it!! 19 min Guest 3
Guy at the Legion 2 hr Againstthemachine 6
Mexican drug dealers 2 hr Againstthemachine 17
any hot guys at pinnacle frames (Sep '09) 2 hr Againstthemachine 26
McDonalds in Pocahontas 3 hr Againstthemachine 17
Leann cates 3 hr Curious 1
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Obama care 29,069
Public Elected Officials Information 5 hr guest 48
Missing Pocahontas woman found safe in Mississippi 6 hr Carol ODonnell 71
Hospital Tax 10 hr Ray 52
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••