First Prev
of 3
Next Last
guesswho_09

Victoria, TX

#1 Mar 24, 2009
Does anyone know him
Ballsack Mcgee

Fayetteville, AR

#2 Mar 25, 2009
He is a great guy. Would make a good mayor.
hmmm

Cabot, AR

#3 Mar 25, 2009
guesswho_09 wrote:
Does anyone know him
Oh yeah I know him, What do you want to know?
WJB

United States

#4 Mar 25, 2009
Everyone I know calls him hefty. I believe that he works at sears in pocahontas.
Dont listen

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#5 Mar 25, 2009
Ballsack Mcgee wrote:
He is a great guy. Would make a good mayor.
"Ballsack Mcgee" thought Mayor Crocker would make a good Mayor.
for sure

Andalusia, AL

#6 Mar 25, 2009
ball sack is queer as hell. known him for a long time. Him and crocker are close
Dont listen

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#7 Mar 25, 2009
for sure wrote:
ball sack is queer as hell. known him for a long time. Him and crocker are close
Oh, I did not know this.
Big Boy

Walnut Ridge, AR

#8 Mar 26, 2009
Hefty Slim my boy holla back hefty u da man!.........halirous
ask the expert

United States

#9 Mar 26, 2009
Jason aka Hefty is a worthless piece of shit! If he is your friend,watch for blades in the back!!
guesswho_09

Victoria, TX

#10 Mar 26, 2009
ask the expert you are 100 percent right thank u I was wondering if anyone felt the same way and as for Jason being Mayor you really need help that would be the worst mistake anyone could make
fox

Clarksville, AR

#11 Mar 27, 2009
hefty is a low down piece of shit
for sure

Andalusia, AL

#12 Mar 27, 2009
fox wrote:
hefty is a low down piece of shit
and a thief and half assed drummer
guesswho_09

Victoria, TX

#13 Mar 27, 2009
he think he is the best musician but he is really a low down back stabber
okay

United States

#14 Mar 27, 2009
guesswho_09 wrote:
he think he is the best musician but he is really a low down back stabber
Sorry but you are wrong Jason is not a back stabber, He is a PAID narc,its usually to the tune of about 500 bucks then ole Hefty can sing like a bird >>>LMAO
guesswho_09

Victoria, TX

#15 Mar 27, 2009
Ya thats a backstabber expecially when he is your friend and does that to you hes a worthless peice of shit!!One day he is going to meet his match
for sure

Andalusia, AL

#16 Mar 27, 2009
he will buy hot equipment and then sell it and damn sure play with it and then tell everyone that he bought it legit and then when he realizes his ass is in a sling will sing like he is on American Idol. I know for a fact.
guesswho_09

Victoria, TX

#17 Mar 27, 2009
Thats the truth but when he sings he will say you were the one with the equipment not him i probably know you not sure cause i know that for a fact also
lesson

Warrenton, MO

#18 Mar 27, 2009
Why don't yaw'll open a can of whoop ass on him and teach him a much deserved lesson.
guesswho_09

Victoria, TX

#19 Mar 27, 2009
Somebody needs to
lucy

Bossier City, LA

#20 Mar 30, 2009
I think you have the wrong person! Jason for one is the best drummer in town! 4-sure sounds alittle mad because he cant keep a beat.Yea he might have stab you in the back prouble because he thought you were a f'n turd! and yea maybe some f'n crack head sold him some equipment that was jacked off like he knew so why dont you lay off the guy. if you dont know shit how bout not saying nothing i have known jason for a long time and he anit no piece of shit he is a nice guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County fair and carnival. 38 min Guest 5
Ricky Todd gates (Nov '14) 1 hr Victim of your abuse 7
subway 1 hr woooo 8
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 hr Guest 30,950
I have a question ❗️ 10 hr Knowitallsally 2
John Simkins 21 hr BEWARE 8
Old Hill Crest Hotel Thu Guest 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages