First Prev
of 5
Next Last
who cares

United States

#82 Jul 11, 2014
I think the work is getting done,it is just that ppl like to put down others to make theirselves look superior. And really it is all just gossip and crazy drama that has no positive effect on a damn thing. I know all these ppl,and it isn't fair to burn a marrige,but it is not helping do any good. And I know Kerry doesn't look at this anymore cause it is stupid. But I feel sorry for them all,because some ppl won't leave the past in the past and just give it up. Everyone should just live their life and not worry bout who is doing what,when they really do not know the truth and so what,it isn't anyone's business but their oen. I only got on here to see what the big deal was. No big deal... So everyone be happy or whatever works
Observer

Jonesboro, AR

#83 Jul 14, 2014
guest wrote:
Henry is a yankee who thinks he is an engineer, but works off someone else's license or what ever engineer's have. That's what I was told when I worked there anyways. But he is a yankee and thinks he is a bit better than folks around here. If he likes you and your work your good if he don't like you your life will be hell.
Basically folks if you go to work, do your job to the best of your abilities, keep your mouth shut, you will do fine. If your looking to goof off, get laid, get a hair cut, or act like a jackass aplly at KFC, they should have a few opening for people just like you.
I heard he is back in Canada but coming back. Is he really not an engineer? I've heard him tell people that he is and he's even told me that he is. Heard he had a local factory make some parts for his plane and he hasn't paid. In my honest opinion I believe that he expects most everything to be given to him and most everyone else to pay his way.
Noneofurbusiness

Corning, AR

#84 Aug 22, 2014
Its an amazing place thats expanding into other states however if ur not a boss or a technician then be careful considering most wont last long they dont get minimum wage is what happens when u start a job and if u keep it and are clean no drugs then it would be great
Go Back

Jonesboro, AR

#85 Sep 9, 2014
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
They (Hydro-Temp) seem to like to hire/keep workers that are not very good workers and fire the ones that won't put up with their B.S. or Henry.
I know for a fact that no body likes or respects him in his various circles. I've been told by many of them that they only tolerate him. No matter what the topic is he thinks he knows more about it and my favorite is "may I make a suggestion" as if he is the expert and should be listened to. He loves to be on the stage. Too bad he only makes himself looks stupid with his attention getting antics and his arrogant ways and everybody knows it. He should give it up and realize that he is below average in every category that matters and accept his position in this life. He will be happier.
Tweety

Jonesboro, AR

#86 Sep 18, 2014
Is a James Ross still working there I heard he liked the ladies too. Especially one named Rachel
in the know

Manila, AR

#87 Oct 30, 2014
You forgot the fact that they can't even heat their own building half the time, workers walking around with long sleeves and jackets..
Voter

Jonesboro, AR

#88 Nov 4, 2014
No More Free Money! The People Have Seen To That!
Worker

Jonesboro, AR

#89 Jan 22, 2015
Go Back wrote:
<quoted text>
I know for a fact that no body likes or respects him in his various circles. I've been told by many of them that they only tolerate him. No matter what the topic is he thinks he knows more about it and my favorite is "may I make a suggestion" as if he is the expert and should be listened to. He loves to be on the stage. Too bad he only makes himself looks stupid with his attention getting antics and his arrogant ways and everybody knows it. He should give it up and realize that he is below average in every category that matters and accept his position in this life. He will be happier.
I know him. Yes this is him in a nutshell. He can't sing either. He really thinks he can though! The expert thing is so very true. He needs to look at himself and see what everyone else sees. Nothing but a want to be.
unknown

United States

#90 Jan 25, 2015
My dad has worked there almost 15 years he's a tech and he works his ass off not to mention he never gets a 40 hr check always has at least 10-20 hrs of overtime. This company is an amazing company it's has units in several other states and it is growing all the time ppl can say what they want but other than the ppl who work in the shop (building and fixing) the others work hard and treat each other right and yes u start out at minimum wage like everywhere but if u can't stick with a job long enough than yeah probably won't get a raise and u have to actually work to earn a raise so say what u want but I don't see a lot of other business in the paper wkly for their accomplishments and all that
Eagle

Jonesboro, AR

#91 Mar 6, 2015
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard he is back in Canada but coming back. Is he really not an engineer? I've heard him tell people that he is and he's even told me that he is. Heard he had a local factory make some parts for his plane and he hasn't paid. In my honest opinion I believe that he expects most everything to be given to him and most everyone else to pay his way.
Oh yeah, I keep hearing bad things about this guy. Heard just the other day a bunch of people at city hall talking about how he wasn't an engineer but he's lying about it. Heard he hasn't paid his flight instructor David for training or fixing the Lewis's airplane and parts alone were over $200 after he broke their plane moving it. Heard they all have cut him off at the airport. He sure doesn't represent his religion that he claims to have very well. Sounds like he needs to change his ways or go back to Canada.....
Diamond

Jonesboro, AR

#92 Mar 7, 2015
Yes, he has many issues but this is not the forum to have this discussion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reality 1 hr JCR 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr guest 30,948
Best male singer in pocahontas 4 hr imperial 9
Why wouldn't you believe 5 hr Guest 1
Bryan Allen Morgan Arrested Again!! 8 hr Nikki Morgan 2
3.9 Million Missing 10 hr Pocahontas star h... 3
First national bank loses 3.9 million from thief 10 hr guest 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages