wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

iwas wondering - i am applying for a job at hydrotemp, what kind of place is it? are they good to work for?
weird al

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

better than most places in pokey, but if you can get on at one of the factories in jboro you'd be much bettter off you have to go by the employment office in WR and take some test good luck
opinion

Caplinger Mills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

wondering wrote:
iwas wondering - i am applying for a job at hydrotemp, what kind of place is it? are they good to work for?
If you like low pay (maybe $8.00 an hr.) and to work ur b**t off for it. Be sure and read their hand book closely, it's like working in mexico, they come up with some crazy stuff.
Also, depends on which one you get as your boss. There is to many high paid chief's and not enough indians.
awesome kong

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

Judged:

It's ok if you don't have to put up with Ron Johnson
well

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

there isn't really anyone there that is bad to work for.
INTERESTED

Warrenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

do you have any shipping and receiving experience or computer expereince?
it is

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

wondering wrote:
It is a good place to work, not too bad anyway. They seem a little out of whack sometimes, but who isn't?
sam

Lake Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

Judged:

its ok if you dont have to work with that smart ass cade kid!
POKY HOME

Big Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

i heard that it wasnt bad at all. you just have to have a good head on your shoulders because it is alot of technical stuff. i hear buisness is booming there and the lady that is the manager is great to work for. i havent heard anything but good. am i missing something?
it is

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2009

sam wrote:
its ok if you dont have to work with that smart ass cade kid!
well damn im not that big of a smartass lol
get some

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2009

their softball team sucks!!
to wondering

Morrilton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

How do you like working there?
x employee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

Bob Hufstedler is working there and he is a prick, he thinks he is still supervisor at brown shoe. Mary in the wiring department can be hard to work with. Otherwise it was good. No insurance. Sherry Bax is really good to work for. She is over the factory workers. Ron Johnson is over the road crew, and he is a jasckass. You need to have some common sense and want to work everyday. Sherry was good to work for, but she expects you to do your job. Set your place with Bob very quickly, especially if you are female. He seemed to gets his jollies on being very rude to women. He like the ones that "paid him lots of attention", but if you weren't interested in that look out.
X employee

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2009

People that work there are nice. It is one of the better paying places.
alot of unorganized stuff, but good place.
crazy eight

Aubrey, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2009

well ron johnson is a dick, and bob is a dick and there is no insurance, if they do give you some kind of benefit, they will take somethin else away, theyve been doing that for years, if you like to kiss ass go there and work, i do know it pays pretty well, unless you've been there awhile, they hire new people and start them out making almost as much as people that have been there for years. good luck to who goes there to work
fyi

Evening Shade, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2009

crazy eight wrote:
well ron johnson is a dick, and bob is a dick and there is no insurance, if they do give you some kind of benefit, they will take somethin else away, theyve been doing that for years, if you like to kiss ass go there and work, i do know it pays pretty well, unless you've been there awhile, they hire new people and start them out making almost as much as people that have been there for years. good luck to who goes there to work
yep the new people do start out as much as the people that have been there for years.......$8.00 an hour.. great place to work.
crazy eight

Lake Charles, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2009

fyi wrote:
<quoted text>
yep the new people do start out as much as the people that have been there for years.......$8.00 an hour.. great place to work.
so i rest my case, no raise in pay scale huh
X employee

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

Hydro Temp only uses AID Temp. for hiring, after the employee has met the required number of hours they are given the opportunity to hire on permanently. At that time they are offered insurance. They also offer AFLAC.
Regardless of where you work, there will always be jerks. The way people are losing jobs now a days, just be thankful you have one.
crazy eight

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

X employee wrote:
Hydro Temp only uses AID Temp. for hiring, after the employee has met the required number of hours they are given the opportunity to hire on permanently. At that time they are offered insurance. They also offer AFLAC.
Regardless of where you work, there will always be jerks. The way people are losing jobs now a days, just be thankful you have one.
that is not always the case. guys that have worked in skilled jobs after working there for years, watch them hire other guys at skilled jobs making more. it's true oh yeah it's true
crap

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

x employee wrote:
Bob Hufstedler is working there and he is a prick, he thinks he is still supervisor at brown shoe. Mary in the wiring department can be hard to work with. Otherwise it was good. No insurance. Sherry Bax is really good to work for. She is over the factory workers. Ron Johnson is over the road crew, and he is a jasckass. You need to have some common sense and want to work everyday. Sherry was good to work for, but she expects you to do your job. Set your place with Bob very quickly, especially if you are female. He seemed to gets his jollies on being very rude to women. He like the ones that "paid him lots of attention", but if you weren't interested in that look out.
bax throws a hell of a party

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Imperial Theater (Aug '12) 17 min Guest 132
school 20 min Guest 6
Juveniles arrested 56 min Boom boom 5
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 29,462
Shannon Joplin 6 hr Shannon 3
Irish Setter dog/Lab puppy 12 hr Guest 7
Nathan Nelson busted again 15 hr information 1
wreck 22 hr Cares Who Someone 21

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
•••