Nice Try

Ravenden, AR

#61 Dec 4, 2012
Nice try again... Those are facts, not gossip. And maybe you should learn to read because I didn't accuse any medical employees of anything. Just attacked a false argument that someone made. Also pointed out that to believe that "all employees are above reproach" is naive. There are bad employees in any group that size whether you want to admit it or not.
reply to question wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your best effort is to base your argument on salacious gossip? Yourr wagging tongue spreads gossip, and you publicly accuse a hospital medical
employee of mishandling patients for some type of strange revenge. Do you really think the people you accuse are as corrupt as you say? They care for the lives of hundreds of people, a responsibility of which you obviously have no concept.
Your personal attacks are a sign of weakness, you are now grasping at straws. Remember, after all, the voters rejected PROMED's franchise. That is a provable fact, nothing else matters.
randolph resident

Oklahoma City, OK

#62 Dec 4, 2012
Who is the bald big fat paramedic that works for promed? I wish medic one would come back in. It's guys like him that gives these companies bad names. I'm not for sure of his name but I believe it is Bobby. He was just very unprofessional and very arrogant!
tell it

United States

#63 Dec 4, 2012
randolph resident wrote:
Who is the bald big fat paramedic that works for promed? I wish medic one would come back in. It's guys like him that gives these companies bad names. I'm not for sure of his name but I believe it is Bobby. He was just very unprofessional and very arrogant!
What happened?
reply to question

United States

#64 Dec 4, 2012
Nice Try wrote:
Nice try again... Those are facts, not gossip. And maybe you should learn to read because I didn't accuse any medical employees of anything. Just attacked a false argument that someone made. Also pointed out that to believe that "all employees are above reproach" is naive. There are bad employees in any group that size whether you want to admit it or not.
<quoted text>
I recognize your style... in a discussion regarding medical care, you state that a hospital employee is biased becaued she is "estranged from her brother",(the manager of Promed), and would "do anything to get back at them". Those statements are accusations, certainly do smack of innuendo. Do you really think you can make those statements, and not have people not see thru you? And you can play with words all you want, you are fully aware that my statement regarding "our" workers was specifically in the context of this discussion. Just looks like another failed try on your part.
The point is that those workers follow medical protocol and best practice. If you have legitimate complaints, take them to authorities.
bystander

United States

#65 Dec 4, 2012
question on ems board wrote:
http://www.cityofpocahontas.co m/City_Ordiances/Minutes/City_ Council/Pocahontas%20City%20Co uncil%20Meeting%20-%20June%202 012.pdf
anyone know why the ems board ordinance passed on first reading here was never brought back up at the next meeting?
what was in it?
do ordinances just all of a sudden appear out of no where from the city attny at the request of a councilman or 3 or a committee or are they requested to be drawn up by the entire council after discussion in an open meeting?
seems like a waste of time and money.
Keith Futrell publicly stated during the June 2012 regular council meeting that the EMS Board Ordinance would be presented for discussion and a second reading at the next council meeting. Tim scott and other members agreed.
Unfortunately, Mr. Futrell did not keep his word. Meeting minutes indicate the EMS Board Ordinance was not presented for second reading at the July meeting, or at any meeting thus far.

The request for the ordinance called for an advisory board with a mix of medical personnel, a 911 person, as well as first responders, and representatives of city and county residents. Seemed like a good idea. The council could have shed some of it's complex workload, and also distanced itself from accusations of bias in the ambulance issue. Too bad no one on the council could see a reason to continue....
randolph resident

Oklahoma City, OK

#66 Dec 4, 2012
tell it wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened?
I'd rather not say it on here. I wish companies didn't employee someone like him though. These companies are here to help someone. We pay their salaries and they shouldnt treat people like they are beneath them. I really hope Promed as a whole isn't like him but he really makes the company look bad.
Nice Try

Ash Flat, AR

#67 Dec 4, 2012
You sure talk a lot but don't say very much. you argued in an earlier post that "And how about some more cold water thrown on your "bias" and "family" theory.... ProMed equally has family members in a position of authority at the hospital ER....So,if what you say is true, then why doesn't ProMed get all those runs?" The only family member is one that is not on good terms with her family. So your argument is false. It is that simple. I would guess that you knew that as well and were just trying to be manipulative with your arguments.

I agree that your argument was about this conversation but the statement still holds true when you have a group as large as the hospital there will be some people who are not "above reproach" on this or any given number of issues.
reply to question wrote:
<quoted text> I recognize your style... in a discussion regarding medical care, you state that a hospital employee is biased becaued she is "estranged from her brother",(the manager of Promed), and would "do anything to get back at them". Those statements are accusations, certainly do smack of innuendo. Do you really think you can make those statements, and not have people not see thru you? And you can play with words all you want, you are fully aware that my statement regarding "our" workers was specifically in the context of this discussion. Just looks like another failed try on your part.
The point is that those workers follow medical protocol and best practice. If you have legitimate complaints, take them to authorities.
reply to question

United States

#68 Dec 4, 2012
Nice Try wrote:
You sure talk a lot but don't say very much. you argued in an earlier post that "And how about some more cold water thrown on your "bias" and "family" theory.... ProMed equally has family members in a position of authority at the hospital ER....So,if what you say is true, then why doesn't ProMed get all those runs?" The only family member is one that is not on good terms with her family. So your argument is false. It is that simple. I would guess that you knew that as well and were just trying to be manipulative with your arguments.
I agree that your argument was about this conversation but the statement still holds true when you have a group as large as the hospital there will be some people who are not "above reproach" on this or any given number of issues.
<quoted text>
Anyone presenting their side of an issue is typically claimed as "manipulative" by the other side, you will not gain ground by making that statement about my comments. But, to further question your reasoning, I'll remind you of the following facts. Paula Lewis is not a doctor, and certainly could not make physicians decisions regarding EMS at the hospital. Furthermore, are you suggesting that she works 24/7 in order to influence all EMS runs from the hospital? Surely not? Several physicians work the ER, are you saying she manipulates ALL those professionals around the clock? By saying "she would do anything", you imply that she is endangering patients. I think you've gone too far with that. As far as any non emergency calls made directly, did you ever consider that a patient could have been given a choice? And the choice was simply not what you wanted to hear?

Ash Flat, AR

#69 Dec 4, 2012
saw last night where kait had the county judge on tv.
why hasn't the overturn of this ordinance been on the local news? it news to me and these questions need to be asked and we need to hear the response.
Nice Try

Ash Flat, AR

#70 Dec 4, 2012
You really are so confused. Please try to keep up. I was not the one who made those allegations about bias at the hospital. I simply responded to the pitiful reasoning that you used to refute those statements. To state that pro-med has family members that would assist them at the hospital is simply false. I also never said that Paula was doing a single thing right or wrong just that she wouldn't lift a finger to help her brother or pro-med. I would never say she would endanger patients. That was your assumption. The only point I am making with you is that your original comment that i responded to was ignorant and stupid.
reply to question wrote:
<quoted text>Anyone presenting their side of an issue is typically claimed as "manipulative" by the other side, you will not gain ground by making that statement about my comments. But, to further question your reasoning, I'll remind you of the following facts. Paula Lewis is not a doctor, and certainly could not make physicians decisions regarding EMS at the hospital. Furthermore, are you suggesting that she works 24/7 in order to influence all EMS runs from the hospital? Surely not? Several physicians work the ER, are you saying she manipulates ALL those professionals around the clock? By saying "she would do anything", you imply that she is endangering patients. I think you've gone too far with that. As far as any non emergency calls made directly, did you ever consider that a patient could have been given a choice? And the choice was simply not what you wanted to hear?
reply to question

Austin, TX

#71 Dec 4, 2012
Nice Try wrote:
You really are so confused. Please try to keep up. I was not the one who made those allegations about bias at the hospital. I simply responded to the pitiful reasoning that you used to refute those statements. To state that pro-med has family members that would assist them at the hospital is simply false. I also never said that Paula was doing a single thing right or wrong just that she wouldn't lift a finger to help her brother or pro-med. I would never say she would endanger patients. That was your
assumption. The only point I am making with you is that your original comment that i responded to was ignorant and stupid.
<quoted text>
In fact, quite the contrary to your claim, you never said "she wouldn't lift a finger to help her brother", instead your exact statement was, "she would go out of her way to get back at them". In the context of the discussion, you most assuredly made an accusation that she would actively use her position to "get back" at her brother, in effect placing the needs of the patient as secondary. I assure you, she would never do as you claim.
Now, after backstabbing, you are attempting to backtrack. Forget it, that's the beautiful thing about
posting, it's great for exposing a weasel.
Nice Try

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#72 Dec 4, 2012
Haha! You really make me laugh. Going out of your way, and breaking the law and your ethical duty are very different things. Fr the record, I never stated she did anything like that. You are the only one that has brought that up. Lets get back to what started this all. You stated that "ProMed equally has family members in a position of authority at the hospital ER." Just name these people. It is that simple. Finally we agree on something, you can spin and you can mislead or whatever you want, but your posts live on showing just what a little weasel you are.
reply to question wrote:
<quoted text> In fact, quite the contrary to your claim, you never said "she wouldn't lift a finger to help her brother", instead your exact statement was, "she would go out of her way to get back at them". In the context of the discussion, you most assuredly made an accusation that she would actively use her position to "get back" at her brother, in effect placing the needs of the patient as secondary. I assure you, she would never do as you claim.
Now, after backstabbing, you are attempting to backtrack. Forget it, that's the beautiful thing about
posting, it's great for exposing a weasel.
reply to question

Austin, TX

#73 Dec 4, 2012
Nice Try wrote:
Haha! You really make me laugh. Going out of your way, and breaking the law and your ethical duty are very different things. Fr the record, I never stated she did anything like that. You are the only one that has brought that up. Lets get back to what started this all. You stated that "ProMed equally has family members in a position of authority at the hospital ER." Just name these people. It is that simple. Finally we agree on something, you can spin and you can mislead or whatever you want, but your
posts live on showing just what a little weasel you are.
<quoted text>
Did that statement really start this all? I don't think so... It was the statement before, the one accusing bias at the hospital and the nursing
home. Whether you made that statement or not, I don't care. What is bias after all, other than someones opinion? The city council was biased in it's dealings with MedOne, the voters were biased against the council and it's choice of EMS...
If you had legitimate complaints about LEWIS, you wouldn't be whining on Topix
Nice Try

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#74 Dec 4, 2012
Yes, that statement Really did start my involvement in this. That was my issue all along. I have stated that previously. Now who is backtracking? And thanks for proving to everyone reading this how full of it you are by ducking the question! My complaints were not with Lewis. My complaints were with your false argument. I believe it is plain to see who the weasel really is...
reply to question wrote:
<quoted text>Did that statement really start this all? I don't think so... It was the statement before, the one accusing bias at the hospital and the nursing
home. Whether you made that statement or not, I don't care. What is bias after all, other than someones opinion? The city council was biased in it's dealings with MedOne, the voters were biased against the council and it's choice of EMS...
If you had legitimate complaints about LEWIS, you wouldn't be whining on Topix
reply to question

Austin, TX

#75 Dec 5, 2012
Nice Try wrote:
Yes, that statement Really did start my involvement in this. That was my issue all along. I have stated that previously. Now who is backtracking? And thanks for proving to everyone reading this how full of it you are by ducking the question! My complaints were not with Lewis. My complaints were with your false argument. I believe it is plain to see who the weasel really is...
<quoted text>
Then, my point is that given a choice, it is apparent that a significant majority of poeple have chosen and will choose MedicOne, just like they did in the election. You can whine all you
want about 911.
Nice Try

Ash Flat, AR

#76 Dec 5, 2012
Good, so we have established that you are a weasel, lied about pro-med having family members in positions of authority at the ER, and tried to mislead people by making that argument. If you will do that about one thing you will do it about anything. Thanks I have enjoyed this!
reply to question wrote:
<quoted text>Then, my point is that given a choice, it is apparent that a significant majority of poeple have chosen and will choose MedicOne, just like they did in the election. You can whine all you
want about 911.
reply to question

Austin, TX

#77 Dec 5, 2012
Nice Try wrote:
Good, so we have established that you are a weasel, lied about pro-med having family members in positions of authority at the ER, and tried to mislead people by making that argument. If you will do that about one thing you will do it about anything. Thanks I have enjoyed this!
<quoted text>
We have established nothing of the sort. In fact, your posts demonstrate that you continually make implied accusations, then you weasel away when you realize how wrong you were. And anyone who is not a dolt can see that I never lied about ProMed family members working at ER...that is true, and you admit it. Your only answer to that statement was to spread malicious gossip about personal relationships in that family, and why should anyone believe a tougue wagger such as yourself?
Nice Try

Ballwin, MO

#78 Dec 5, 2012
I made one accusation, which is that those two members are estranged. Is that true or false? It is true. You also said that memberS, plural, of pro med's family are "in positions of authority in the ER." So here is your chance: name them.
reply to question wrote:
<quoted text>We have established nothing of the sort. In fact, your posts demonstrate that you continually make implied accusations, then you weasel away when you realize how wrong you were. And anyone who is not a dolt can see that I never lied about ProMed family members working at ER...that is true, and you admit it. Your only answer to that statement was to spread malicious gossip about personal relationships in that family, and why should anyone believe a tougue wagger such as yourself?
reply to question

Austin, TX

#79 Dec 5, 2012
Nice Try wrote:
I made one accusation, which is that those two members are estranged. Is that true or false? It is true. You also said that memberS, plural, of pro med's family are "in positions of authority in the ER." So here is your chance: name them.
<quoted text>
Ahhh, to the contrary, you continue to ignore and weasel away from your comment, "she would do anything to get back at them". That sounds like an accusation to everyone, so lets chalk up TWO accusations from you. Try to remember.
And, I consider a bother in law and sister in law as "family members"...so, I'm sure you know who is the other family member at the hospital. I'll not post the name, but I'm sure you will reveal it, as soon as you dig up malicious talk on that person. We wouldn't want you to break your stride now, would we?
really

Ash Flat, AR

#80 Dec 5, 2012
Nice Try wrote:
<quoted text>
you're deluded. and clearly lost you stupid argument. most of us here enjoy watching bs artists get put in their place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kiechs BBQ 31 min guest 21
move back 4 hr Againstthemachine 3
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr WARRIOR 30,038
More Taxes 15 hr Dress Code 1
chickens 16 hr guest 2
city water park 17 hr guest 26
is Samantha Willingham a good mom Fri girlygirl 11
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match

Pocahontas Jobs