Grace Fellowship Church
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
you got the hots

United States

#2 Sep 29, 2010
Information wrote:
Does anyone know Cathy from Grace Fellowship Chruch? Not sure her last name but she attends BRTC and is studing Hebrew. The church pays for her collage.
Maybe you should take a course in college with her , do you have the hots for her?
correct spelling is Church and studying
or maybe you did mean she is STUDing some Jew and not YOU!
Information

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Sep 29, 2010
She is a liar to that church.
UCaintSpel

Brockwell, AR

#4 Sep 29, 2010
"Information" misspelled "college", too.

"Information" doesn't need a college course.

"Information" needs a few basic remedial grade school courses....especially in spelling.

And thank you, "Information", for that gossip about "Cathy". You sound rather anti-Semitic to me....and, perhaps, jealous that Grace Fellowship Church isn't paying for your "collage", too.

Do you attend Grace Fellowship Church, "Information"? If so, you should concentrate on two words in your church's name...."grace" and "fellowship". You seem to be lacking both.
Information

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Sep 29, 2010
LOL U must be Cathy? And no I dont attend that church but I cant stand people that brag about themselves and live a second life either.
UCaintSpel

Brockwell, AR

#6 Sep 29, 2010
I'm a man, "Information". Not "Cathy, either.

You're the one who put "Cathy's" name on Topix, like the chickenshit you are. I don't know "Cathy", and probably don't know you either.

But I know you're a chickenshit because you placed "Cathy's" name on Topix and made accusations against her, but.....YOU hide behind the anonymity of a forum (Topix) that allows such chickenshit activities to take place.
wow

Cabot, AR

#7 Sep 29, 2010
Now that is a lot of chicken manure. About as much as is coming out of the pulpit at Gace Fellowship.
Information

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Sep 29, 2010
LOL --- Really Stupid
NowYouSee

Ash Flat, AR

#9 Sep 29, 2010
Now I'm reminded why I don't attend church...

Christians downing Christian. You're eating each other alive and you're suppose to be brothers and sisters.
fat fool

Wiseman, AR

#10 Sep 29, 2010
maybe that the problem cathy not eatin the right tube steak or box lunch
hit the nail on the head

Cabot, AR

#11 Sep 30, 2010
NowYouSee wrote:
Christians downing Christian. You're eating each other alive and you're suppose to be brothers and sisters.
me too and if they go to church they sure aren't gonna be on topics

“be free indeed”

Since: Jul 09

massachusetts

#12 Sep 30, 2010
NowYouSee wrote:
Where do you see that this original poster is a Christian? Christian exhibit grace to others. Jesus extends forgiveness and offers eternal life.
A person who is a Christian wishes for others a joy and peace they have, and will not be wasting their time berating people. God knows people's hearts better than we do.

Nevertheless, Christians sometimes are not a good reflection of God's grace, and for that I am truly sorry
statement

Cabot, AR

#13 Sep 30, 2010
wow wrote:
Now that is a lot of chicken manure. About as much as is coming out of the pulpit at Gace Fellowship.
I must say i agree with you on this one.
Pocky

Cabot, AR

#14 Nov 19, 2010
Information wrote:
LOL U must be Cathy? And no I dont attend that church but I cant stand people that brag about themselves and live a second life either.
So agree
omg

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Nov 19, 2010
why kathy? is she a preacher? if not so what if she sins,when u go to church are u going for to pray to god or to see who sins at church.its not your job to judge them when they go before god he will judge them, i would worry more about you self and how god should see u.
Pocky

Jacksonville, AR

#16 Dec 5, 2010
omg wrote:
why kathy? is she a preacher? if not so what if she sins,when u go to church are u going for to pray to god or to see who sins at church.its not your job to judge them when they go before god he will judge them, i would worry more about you self and how god should see u.
whatever
Hello

Cabot, AR

#17 Jan 16, 2011
Oh...yeah..Doug did....started his own church.....guess he runs the money now....money grubber....
NonBeliever

New Haven, CT

#19 Jan 16, 2011
Look at all the division and bitterness between you 'brothers and sisters in Christ'.

As an atheist...I cannot comprehend how you can even act this way. Is this how your Jesus would act? In reality, none of you would say this to each other's faces. Thank goodness for internet anonymity, huh?

You guys have a good day.
Hello

Cabot, AR

#20 Jan 16, 2011
NonBeliever wrote:
Look at all the division and bitterness between you 'brothers and sisters in Christ'.
As an atheist...I cannot comprehend how you can even act this way. Is this how your Jesus would act? In reality, none of you would say this to each other's faces. Thank goodness for internet anonymity, huh?
You guys have a good day.
It doesn't matter when you do say it to the peoples faces they do not and will not believe the truth he has got the people so brain washed they will believe anything that he tells them. The only way those people will believe the truth is when they catch him in his lies.
NonBeliever

New Haven, CT

#21 Jan 16, 2011
I don't know this man that everyone's talking about, but what makes you think that he has his congregation 'brainwashed'? Is he preaching some kind of Jim Jones-type weird stuff or what?
Hello

Cabot, AR

#22 Jan 16, 2011
he is a reincarnation of Jim Jones

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 min Reality Check 36,059
The police 1 hr NovaNeumisAdrianS... 30
Peco worker 3 hr guest 4
Metaphysical shop 4 hr Hack 2
Lucy brown 7 hr Monkey doctor 5
U.S. Capital in Florida 14 hr bathhouse barry 10
name that tune 23 hr guest 1

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance