United States

#4 Jan 4, 2010
They are here. Just look around you, I know a few
jess

Ash Flat, AR

#5 Jan 4, 2010
niteowl wrote:
Just looking,
they aint no such shit as that nowhere,,get real people.
information

United States

#6 Jan 4, 2010
Sorry to burst your bubble jess, but ya, I know a few. Unless you know them, you couldn't ask for better people.
i think

Bossier City, LA

#7 Jan 5, 2010
just curious cause I don't know anything about this stuff - what is a wiccan?
meme

United States

#8 Jan 5, 2010
They belive diff then the church people. They are not into the devil stuff or believe in the evil stuff

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#9 Jan 5, 2010
i practice it to a point, i use natural medicines and a few other things. its according what you are calling wiccan, it is SUPPOSED to be white magic and nature but i dont do it as a religion, wiccan is a lifestyle, not a religion.
moreoutthere

Benton, AR

#10 Jan 5, 2010
i am one and there are several allover

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#11 Jan 5, 2010
thats cool. like i said, i do not practice it as a religion, just believe the spirit made nature for us to use. I do not practice any form of so called religion but I also do not believe that people that do are wrong or bad. That is their choice to make, not mine.
moon

United States

#12 Jan 6, 2010
Wiccan is a religion. Its my religion, I pray to a goddess. I'm just like you. I'm a mother, sister,friend, so we are around, many moon bleSsings
Johnocolips

Lake Charles, LA

#13 Jan 6, 2010
I know a few wiccins, allthough I'm agnostic
KING SALAMI

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Jan 7, 2010
its wicca moonbeam, and jess you need to start reading bumper stickers and noticing the font used on the business signs in cv. the fine people of jonesboro ran them to cherokee in the eighties, there are hundreds of them there. they travel there from all over the world on a weekly basis.
wiccan

United States

#16 Jan 7, 2010
I'm here! I'm a wiccan
YaY

Bossier City, LA

#17 Jan 14, 2010
I'm a Wiccan!! Although I haven't practiced much since my son was born a year ago. If there are any serious Wiccans/Pagans out there, lemme know!! Always lookin' for new friends in this town anyway! My e-mail is moody_artist86@hotmail.com Blessed be!
YaY

Bossier City, LA

#18 Jan 14, 2010
But I'm not from J-town, I live in Pokey
Wickens

Cleveland, OH

#19 Jan 15, 2010
Dont know any wiccens but there are a lot of Wicker around - i graduated with Paul and Tilman was a janitor at phs

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#20 Jun 16, 2010
I am a Wiccan, Wicca is an earth based religion. I pray and meditate to the Goddess regularly.
Concerned friend

Sterling Heights, MI

#21 Jun 22, 2010
meme wrote:
They belive diff then the church people. They are not into the devil stuff or believe in the evil stuff
They are being fooled into believing that they are performing white magic for the good of the people. I know. I was once a Wiccan too. Jesus is the only magic anybody needs in their life!!!
Concerned friend

Sterling Heights, MI

#22 Jun 22, 2010
MoonWillow wrote:
I am a Wiccan, Wicca is an earth based religion. I pray and meditate to the Goddess regularly.
My God Jehovah Jireh, The Great I Am created your small diety.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Hill Crest Hotel 1 hr BEWARE 10
Supreme Court 2 hr Guest 27
kathy smith 10 hr CBG 4
Ty Story Thief 11 hr Feedup 3
savanah heart 16 hr friend 16
mikey johnson 17 hr MaryJane 22
Is your mail late? Fri BEWARE 2
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE