More than 1,000 dead birds fall from ...

More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark

There are 10197 comments on the news.yahoo.com story from Jan 2, 2011, titled More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark. In it, news.yahoo.com reports that:

BEEBE, Ark. – Wildlife officials are trying to determine what caused more than 1,000 blackbirds to die and fall from the sky over an Arkansas town.

The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said Saturday that it began receiving reports about the dead birds about 11:30 p.m. the previous night. The birds fell over a 1-mile area of Beebe, and an aerial survey indicated that no other dead birds were found outside of that area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.yahoo.com.

bird man

Jonesboro, AR

#10696 Aug 28, 2014
I am still listening wrote:
Are the witches like Wiccans? What kind of apparition did you see? Do you have psychic powers that you can channel and be able to tell what happened to all of these dead birds?
Explain once more ( if you don't mind) about the Zeta Aliens. Did you say that the grey aliens were involved in the birds death or them falling out of the sky? I'm getting so confused!!!
No their real witches , I'd send you the photo if I could , it was an apparition in the comforter if my bed, there was a skeletal face with hair resembling a child, there was an adult withered hand reachin out for the old bible on my bed , the light above was a dual 48 inch black light , this is not the first apparition I have seen, the other one was human like with long hair, female, walking through a house I lost after a divorce
Still Listening

United States

#10697 Aug 29, 2014
bird man wrote:
<quoted text>
No their real witches , I'd send you the photo if I could , it was an apparition in the comforter if my bed, there was a skeletal face with hair resembling a child, there was an adult withered hand reachin out for the old bible on my bed , the light above was a dual 48 inch black light , this is not the first apparition I have seen, the other one was human like with long hair, female, walking through a house I lost after a divorce
Can u interpret what these apparitions mean? Or do u know? Why would it be trying to get your bible?
bird man

United States

#10698 Aug 29, 2014
Well it was reaching out to touch it the bible is old with pages wrinkled and cover gone, old kjv that belonged to my grandparents, I thought the black light apparition kind of looked like my moms old hand, she left almost three Christmas ago , I never made it to the funeral , starting to hear these knocks again sometimes 3-4-5, the young woman apparition fr the house I heard there was some bodies found I'm the pond out back from a storm back I'm the early 70's, 3703 Woodduck cove across fr central baptist
It Is Done

United States

#10699 Aug 30, 2014
bird man wrote:
Well it was reaching out to touch it the bible is old with pages wrinkled and cover gone, old kjv that belonged to my grandparents, I thought the black light apparition kind of looked like my moms old hand, she left almost three Christmas ago , I never made it to the funeral , starting to hear these knocks again sometimes 3-4-5, the young woman apparition fr the house I heard there was some bodies found I'm the pond out back from a storm back I'm the early 70's, 3703 Woodduck cove across fr central baptist
Man, I got it now! Your dream interpretation! Your mom was standing in that pond surrounded by those dead bodies during a thunderstorm.. She was holding that old, worn Bible in her old hands. She raised her old wrinkled arms up over her head. Then their was a loud boom! Then a huge flash of lightening blazed the sky ( hence, the black light apparition). The electricity of the lightening shot through a flock of blackbirds that were flying overhead and they fell dead to the ground. Wow! Can you believe it!! I'm so excited! After all of these scenarios and theories of how the black birds died!! Eureka !!! We did it!! Together we figured it out!! All through dream interpretations, apparitions, and Mother Nature !!
I think this all came about because you couldn't for some reason attend your moms funeral. But no worries, the knocking that you are hearing is her telling you that she is near and always with you. She understands that you could not be there and that she still loves you. Be proud that we figured out the mystery of the dead birds!!!
Hallelujah !!
bird man

Jonesboro, AR

#10700 Aug 30, 2014
Guess I made the black cat mad at me last night had bad dream about the old house was raised up in , it was dark and the black cat jumped on my chest , I heard a door slam and I began to rebuke tha presence , but it kept coming with many foot steps, all dreams of my past dwellings in that old house are of a dark nature including my grandparents and mom, there used to be seances and black magic things performed in that place before my time even to the point of a ball of fire going around the house. As I was waking this afternoon I could hear what I senced as a young female walkin in and out of my bedroom
It Is Done

United States

#10701 Aug 30, 2014
bird man wrote:
Guess I made the black cat mad at me last night had bad dream about the old house was raised up in , it was dark and the black cat jumped on my chest , I heard a door slam and I began to rebuke tha presence , but it kept coming with many foot steps, all dreams of my past dwellings in that old house are of a dark nature including my grandparents and mom, there used to be seances and black magic things performed in that place before my time even to the point of a ball of fire going around the house. As I was waking this afternoon I could hear what I senced as a young female walkin in and out of my bedroom
Aren't you happy the dead bird mystery has been solved? You don't seem happy. Well I'm thrilled!!!
bird man

United States

#10702 Aug 30, 2014
Sure I am , I'm gonna celebrate with some beer , all I need now is some great boobs to go with it until the next big mystery , which probaly just right around the corner
Baa Baa Black Sheep

United States

#10703 Aug 30, 2014
Who else is crappy? I mean happy?

Mountain Home, AR

#10704 Aug 31, 2014
Sure

Ash Flat, AR

#10705 Sep 1, 2014
guest wrote:
Sure
Your life must really suck to keep bumping this stupid post everyday!
Tree Hugger Too

United States

#10706 Sep 1, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Your life must really suck to keep bumping this stupid post everyday!
It's not stupid and my life doesn't suck! I have true concerns for these poor dead birds. I'm a member of PETA and care about all creatures on our planet. You should take a look in the mirror before you start talking about sucky lives. Besides I see that your posting too, Mr. or Ms. Sucky Guest! ;-)!

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#10707 Sep 1, 2014
I've been known to bump this thread a few times too. Ha Ha! I am also concerned about the birds.
bird man

United States

#10708 Sep 1, 2014
Birds if a feather flock together
Ancient One

United States

#10709 Sep 2, 2014
bird man wrote:
Birds if a feather flock together
We all have to flock together to save the species. We don't want to risk an environmental imbalance. The world will change as we know it if we allow that to occur. Wouldn't the Bird Man agree?

Since: Sep 14

Location hidden

#10710 Sep 2, 2014
Random test
rhino

United States

#10711 Sep 2, 2014
The birds
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10712 Sep 2, 2014
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
I've been known to bump this thread a few times too. Ha Ha! I am also concerned about the birds.
Hey girl how have you been?
bird man

United States

#10713 Sep 4, 2014
Yes
Choking myself

Branson, MO

#10714 Sep 4, 2014
I believe the fish and the black birds die due to lack of oxygen. I see a lot of people on oxygen today. I think our air is getting so polluted that we and the animals just can't hardly breathe anymore. What do y'all think about this? Is this the reason?

Kennett, MO

#10715 Sep 4, 2014
Choking myself wrote:
I believe the fish and the black birds die due to lack of oxygen. I see a lot of people on oxygen today. I think our air is getting so polluted that we and the animals just can't hardly breathe anymore. What do y'all think about this? Is this the reason?
LA reported ozone layer worse there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Your vote for the Ark. Democratic Primary? (Apr '10) 18 min George 1,772
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr HillaryLost 33,867
james bagwell (Aug '09) Tue justsayin 26
Brandy Mitchell Tue Uh huh 6
Post Office Tue mail 11
Greg Godwin Tue inthekno 5
Mike Holmes Ellis Tue Tonya 10

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance