More than 1,000 dead birds fall from ...

More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark

There are 10182 comments on the news.yahoo.com story from Jan 2, 2011, titled More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark. In it, news.yahoo.com reports that:

BEEBE, Ark. Wildlife officials are trying to determine what caused more than 1,000 blackbirds to die and fall from the sky over an Arkansas town.

The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said Saturday that it began receiving reports about the dead birds about 11:30 p.m. the previous night. The birds fell over a 1-mile area of Beebe, and an aerial survey indicated that no other dead birds were found outside of that area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.yahoo.com.

To Raptor and Warrior

Livingston, AL

#9844 Oct 15, 2013
Don't you two have anything better to do then to try and one up each other on here?
Geez, give it rest already!
nigplease

White Hall, AR

#9845 Oct 15, 2013
Dave Miller wrote:
You guys need to have them birds tested and don't leave it all to the government .
You should go test them "Dave Miller"
Curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#9846 Oct 16, 2013
Any person who goes on food stamps today is very likely to never get back to work and earn enough to ever get off again. The USA is in decline. Today is as good as it gets. Tomorrow will be a little worse. In the near future we will look back and wish we had the robust (in comparison) economy we had on Qct 16 2013. I know this because of the fact That most of the US production jobs have left for third world places. They did so because the cost of production is much cheaper. Until the US cost of production falls and the cost elsewhere rises to equal levels. There will continue to be loss of the good paying jobs. So If your planning on someone else providing a job for you the odds are stacked against you.- See more at: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/alert-governme...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9847 Oct 16, 2013
To Raptor and Warrior wrote:
Don't you two have anything better to do then to try and one up each other on here?
This is cheap entertainment. We both like to slap each other around. I hope she's pretty. I can picture her now..........

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#9848 Oct 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously you have never been on Highway 54 or Highway 70 or you would know the traffic pattern. You can't deny any of this because you know there is no shortage of signs saying "Please do not feed the bears" goody-two shoes are responsible for thousands of animal deaths annually.
What? Are you saying you care?

SE Michigan

#9849 Oct 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That's the liberal way. Maybe that is legal in your country but here in the United States it is against the law to bait..
Oh yeah, there's that FREEDOM you speak about.

SE Michigan

#9850 Oct 16, 2013
Ron Paul wrote:
<quoted text>...and you call me a looney? I am the only realistic chance you have of electing somebody FOR America's best interest. Everybody else is trying to lower our standard of living equal to other third world countries so everybody just as well stay in their own country and not come here?
I agree, Ron. That is why you got my vote! Thank you for your years of service to this country.

Tell me what you think of your son. Will he follow in your footsteps and honor our founding documents; or will he go along with the establishment just so they will back him for the nomination?

SE Michigan

#9851 Oct 16, 2013
To Raptor and Warrior wrote:
Are you kidding? We are having a lot of fun.
Besides, he has a crush on me.

SE Michigan

#9852 Oct 16, 2013
Curmudgeon wrote:
Any person who goes on food stamps today is very likely to never get back to work and earn enough to ever get off again. The USA is in decline. Today is as good as it gets. Tomorrow will be a little worse. In the near future we will look back and wish we had the robust (in comparison) economy we had on Qct 16 2013. I know this because of the fact That most of the US production jobs have left for third world places. They did so because the cost of production is much cheaper. Until the US cost of production falls and the cost elsewhere rises to equal levels. There will continue to be loss of the good paying jobs. So If your planning on someone else providing a job for you the odds are stacked against you.- See more at: http://www.thedailysheeple.com/alert-governme...
I little positivity can go a long way. Every generation tends to feel sorry for the generation coming up. They will be just fine, most will anyway.

SE Michigan

#9853 Oct 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>This is cheap entertainment. We both like to slap each other around. I hope she's pretty. I can picture her now..........
And I can picture "Warrior." He paints a different picture than what he really is.
http://www.mastersinit.org/geeks-vs-nerds/gee...

SE Michigan

#9854 Oct 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>This is cheap entertainment. We both like to slap each other around. I hope she's pretty. I can picture her now..........
I was told I look like Valerie.(About 25 years ago)
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9855 Oct 16, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, there's that FREEDOM you speak about.
What? Are you saying you care?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9856 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
And I can picture "Warrior." He paints a different picture than what he really is.
Now that hurts, funny but hurts!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9857 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
This is how I picture Raptor. A reserved bird watcher in the day and a Wild Raptor on the hunt at night!

SE Michigan

#9858 Oct 16, 2013
That does not even deserve a response. It's F*ing piggish!

And you have the gall to criticize "liberals!"

No liberal on Topix have EVER insinuated anything like that about me or anyone else that I ever seen on any of the threads I've ever visited.

No offense, but republicans/conservatives do not behave in such a manner. Please quit saying you are a republican!

Posts like that are shameful and disgusting and has no place on a public thread....that even children have access to.

SE Michigan

#9859 Oct 16, 2013
Does anybody know how to report abuse on here? I tried reporting that post, but it keeps telling me to post permalink, which I did. Why won't it be accepted?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9860 Oct 16, 2013
That does not even deserve a response. It's F*ing piggish!
And you have the gall to criticize "liberals!"
No liberal on Topix have EVER insinuated anything like that about me or anyone else that I ever seen on any of the threads I've ever visited.
No offense, but republicans/conservatives do not behave in such a manner. Please quit saying you are a republican!
Posts like that are shameful and disgusting and has no place on a public thread....that even children have access to.
I am a Conservative. Only a libtard would think children are on topix but hey whatever makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I find you liberals shameful and disgusting..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9861 Oct 16, 2013
Does anybody know how to report abuse on here? I tried reporting that post, but it keeps telling me to post permalink, which I did. Why won't it be accepted?
Because you are not very bright! LOL!

SE Michigan

#9862 Oct 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am a Conservative. Only a libtard would think children are on topix but hey whatever makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I find you liberals shameful and disgusting..
True conservatives hold themselves to a much higher moral standard than what you display. Provocative and highly offensive videos meant to depict a Topix poster you don't know is totally uncalled for...period. Even calling someone a "libtard" is evidence of a lack of moral character, as I have already addressed several times.
You do not represent conservatives. And you want people to come to the conservative side? Why would they?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#9863 Oct 16, 2013
<quoted text>
True conservatives hold themselves to a much higher moral standard than what you display. Provocative and highly offensive videos meant to depict a Topix poster you don't know is totally uncalled for...period. Even calling someone a "libtard" is evidence of a lack of moral character, as I have already addressed several times.
You do not represent conservatives. And you want people to come to the conservative side? Why would they?
I'm sorry..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Queer marriage license 3 min curious 5
Supreme Court 7 min Guest 11
help 1 hr Guest 5
Ty Story Thief 2 hr Feedup 1
Jr Briggs 2 hr bad Daddy 7
mikey johnson 3 hr not 4 joses 17
Mayor's Nephew 4 hr I know 2
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE