More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark

Jan 2, 2011 Full story: news.yahoo.com 10,152

BEEBE, Ark. Wildlife officials are trying to determine what caused more than 1,000 blackbirds to die and fall from the sky over an Arkansas town.

The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said Saturday that it began receiving reports about the dead birds about 11:30 p.m. the previous night. The birds fell over a 1-mile area of Beebe, and an aerial survey indicated that no other dead birds were found outside of that area. Full Story

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#8482 Jan 11, 2013
Hey wrote:
I am in the middle of GasLand in Arkansas this morning and it stinks. The air outside stinks real bad. Can you just imagine what they are doing to our friken water?! There wont be any left that's fit to drink. What the hell?!!?!! You people are worried about your guns and taxes but none of that will matter when you're out of clean water.:|
Dead birds, dead fish, earthquakes...what will it take?
Do you post this same crap day after day? Yet you are still alive. So are other birds and fish. Go figure.

Yes, we worry about our guns and taxes, as we should.
And we still have clean water.
Right

Oklahoma City, OK

#8483 Jan 11, 2013
Why do you attack me? I'm not the problem. You are free to defend big oil all you please and you're welcome to come drink the water any time, I haven't for years.
Don't shoot the messenger! lol
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#8484 Jan 11, 2013
Right wrote:
Why do you attack me? I'm not the problem. You are free to defend big oil all you please and you're welcome to come drink the water any time, I haven't for years.
No one is going to shoot you, but your message is still bullshit. What are you drinking, vodka? Bottled water? If so, you are poluting the earth with your plastic bottles that contain the same tap water that normal people drink.
Right

Conway, AR

#8485 Jan 11, 2013
It's really none of your business what I drink. I try my best to keep my polluting the lowest possible, I recycle and compost. But I wont drink the water! Go argue with a rock cause I have better things to do.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#8486 Jan 11, 2013
I don't care what you drink, but don't come on here spreading lies about the air and water in Arkansas and the false accusations that drilling gas wells causes earthquakes, polluted water, polluted air, foul smells and dead blackbirds once in a blue moon.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#8487 Jan 11, 2013
I thought this thread was about Obama?

SE Michigan

#8488 Jan 11, 2013
Right wrote:
If you haven't had water in years, you are dead.

SE Michigan

#8489 Jan 11, 2013
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is going to shoot you, but your message is still bullshit. What are you drinking, vodka? Bottled water? If so, you are poluting the earth with your plastic bottles that contain the same tap water that normal people drink.
Bottled water has been found to have traces of urine in it.

SE Michigan

#8490 Jan 11, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
I thought
That's news to me.
:)
Big Birds

Oklahoma City, OK

#8491 Jan 11, 2013
Birds fall like politician,
Right

Oklahoma City, OK

#8492 Jan 12, 2013
OMG!!! I AM DEAD?! LOL. Buncha dumbasses.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#8493 Jan 12, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottled water has been found to have traces of urine in it.
Urine is the least of your worries when it comes to ALL water!
Billy Bob

Gravette, AR

#8494 Jan 12, 2013
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Farmer's Daughter shot holes in your bullshit theory didn't she? Share your thoughts all you want, but don't expect lies to go unchallenged.
WOW... Guess we wont be hearing much from you then.
Billy Bob

Gravette, AR

#8495 Jan 12, 2013
Old Army wrote:
I don't care what you drink, but don't come on here spreading lies about the air and water in Arkansas and the false accusations that drilling gas wells causes earthquakes, polluted water, polluted air, foul smells and dead blackbirds once in a blue moon.
Look out "OLD ARMY" is now telling us what we can say and do... And that is a form of communism. "Old Army" the communist. We can add that to the list for "Old Army".
Farmers Daughter

Vilonia, AR

#8496 Jan 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
I thought this thread was about Obama?
Lol, Warrior, have you not read the title to the thread.:) But I'll bite. I bet the pubs think it's Obama's fault the birds died. hehe
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#8497 Jan 12, 2013
Farmers Daughter wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, Warrior, have you not read the title to the thread.:) But I'll bite. I bet the pubs think it's Obama's fault the birds died. hehe
It was Bush's fault. Obama is PERFECT, He is a GOD!
fifty1fifty

North Little Rock, AR

#8498 Jan 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It was Bush's fault. Obama is PERFECT, He is a GOD!
He might be close to God really but not God. He looks like he could have had an alien father like as his mother might have been abducted and went up on a spaceship then crapped a lot of BS?(:
Farmers Daughter

Vilonia, AR

#8499 Jan 12, 2013
I really believe the mess the United States is in, is because of Corporate America and all our out sourcing to china. Presidents have little control over this. They pretend they do and say they can fix it and then they can't.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#8500 Jan 12, 2013
Farmers Daughter wrote:
I really believe the mess the United States is in, is because of Corporate America and all our out sourcing to china. Presidents have little control over this. They pretend they do and say they can fix it and then they can't.
You can trace all of this mess back to one thing, LIBERALISM!
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#8501 Jan 12, 2013
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Look out "OLD ARMY" is now telling us what we can say and do... And that is a form of communism. "Old Army" the communist. We can add that to the list for "Old Army".
No ma'am Miss Billie, you can write all the lies your little heart desires. Despicable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dollins 10 min shade tree 9
Cop Willy Kemble 13 min Queen1141 4
Need to know 49 min woried 1
Taco casa (Jan '13) 1 hr Queen1141 26
Benny Blackwell 2 hr insane jane 10
Big Winner! 4 hr chet 1
Bro Eric Moffet 5 hr Macho Man 14
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web