More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark

Jan 2, 2011 | Posted by: Inisa Love | Full story: news.yahoo.com

BEEBE, Ark. Wildlife officials are trying to determine what caused more than 1,000 blackbirds to die and fall from the sky over an Arkansas town.

The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said Saturday that it began receiving reports about the dead birds about 11:30 p.m. the previous night. The birds fell over a 1-mile area of Beebe, and an aerial survey indicated that no other dead birds were found outside of that area.
Comments
7,901 - 7,920 of 9,877 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#8461 Jan 9, 2013
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
The lion mustn't concern himself with the opinions of lambs......
LOL. Topix is full of opinions. If lions can't handle them, they shouldn't read them.
BTW, There is no one here more of a lion than I. That is a fact..... from the keyboard of a LEO.

SE Michigan

#8462 Jan 9, 2013
Let the relovution begin!! Obama will NOT get my guns! Until now I never even thought of buying any more guns or stocking up on ammo. Now I see it may be necessary.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/22390/obama...
Amy

Oklahoma City, OK

#8463 Jan 9, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Topix is full of opinions. If lions can't handle them, they shouldn't read them.
BTW, There is no one here more of a lion than I. That is a fact..... from the keyboard of a LEO.
It's a saying, nothing more. I guess you've never heard it

SE Michigan

#8464 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>LOL. Topix is full of opinions. If lions can't handle them, they shouldn't read them.
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a saying, nothing more. I guess you've never heard it
Sure I have. Too bad you weren't thinking a little faster. I could have stuck my foot in my mouth with that post and you could have pointed it out. But I'll clarify it now. I have no problem with other opinions. I just like to debate them.
Amy

Oklahoma City, OK

#8465 Jan 9, 2013
<quoted text>Raptor in Michigan wrote:

Sure I have. Too bad you weren't thinking a little faster. I could have stuck my foot in my mouth with that post and you could have pointed it out. But I'll clarify it now. I have no problem with other opinions. I just like to debate them.
Obviously
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#8466 Jan 10, 2013
Let the relovution begin!! Obama will NOT get my guns! Until now I never even thought of buying any more guns or stocking up on ammo. Now I see it may be necessary.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/22390/obama...
Obama can't take your guns! LOL!
haha

Oklahoma City, OK

#8468 Jan 10, 2013
It's the end of the world!

SE Michigan

#8469 Jan 10, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Obama can't take your guns! LOL!
Obviously.
He can't because he's not here. But he can have someone else try to do it for him. He can have someone try to take yours too.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#8470 Jan 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Obviously.
He can't because he's not here. But he can have someone else try to do it for him. He can have someone try to take yours too.
That will never happen. The libtards say we can't deport the millions of illegals here because there are too many of them. There are more guns than illegals. It will never happen!
Tea

United States

#8471 Jan 10, 2013
I thought this thread was about dead birds?
Birds

Maumelle, AR

#8472 Jan 10, 2013
Tea wrote:
Nope just the Twilight Zone.

SE Michigan

#8473 Jan 11, 2013
Tea wrote:
Warrior said, "That will never happen. The libtards say we can't deport the millions of illegals here because there are too many of them. There are MORE guns THAN illegals. It will never happen!"

The title of this thread is MORE THAN 1,000 dead birds fall from the sky in Ark.

I guess we are still on topic as long as we are talking about anything that is "more than" something else, eh?
Hey

Judsonia, AR

#8474 Jan 11, 2013
I am in the middle of GasLand in Arkansas this morning and it stinks. The air outside stinks real bad. Can you just imagine what they are doing to our friken water?! There wont be any left that's fit to drink. What the hell?!!?!! You people are worried about your guns and taxes but none of that will matter when you're out of clean water.:|

Dead birds, dead fish, earthquakes...what will it take?
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#8475 Jan 11, 2013
Hey wrote:
I am in the middle of GasLand in Arkansas this morning and it stinks. The air outside stinks real bad. Can you just imagine what they are doing to our friken water?! There wont be any left that's fit to drink. What the hell?!!?!! You people are worried about your guns and taxes but none of that will matter when you're out of clean water.:|
That's bullshit. I live in the same place. You must be smelling your upper lip. There is nothing wrong with our air and water in North Central Arkansas.
Right

Oklahoma City, OK

#8476 Jan 11, 2013
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
That's bullshit. I live in the same place. You must be smelling your upper lip. There is nothing wrong with our air and water in North Central Arkansas.
Keep telling yourself that Old Army, just keep on. Ignorance will catch up to you sooner or later but in this case probably sooner. My upper lip smells pretty good today, thank you. Is that the best you got? Grow a brain and then you should try to use it. I came here to share MY thoughts, not cater to you.
Farmers Daughter

Half Way, MO

#8477 Jan 11, 2013
Hey wrote:
You are full of it. If i'm correct, there are no wells in cabot. I have 5 wells next to me. Three on my section. Never have I smelled anything. And the lakes around here have plenty of live fish. And there have been earthquakes in this area for hundreds of years. Get a clue.
Farmers Daughter

Half Way, MO

#8478 Jan 11, 2013
Hey wrote:
Oh and the dead birds, since they had a ban on fireworks this new years, NO DEAD BIRDS!!!
Right

Oklahoma City, OK

#8479 Jan 11, 2013
Hahahahaha. Why wasn't there thousands of dead birds the New Year's eve BEFORE if it was from fireworks? You people are very gullable, I'll give you that. By the way, I hope you're right.
Farmers Daughter

Half Way, MO

#8480 Jan 11, 2013
Kids were shooting at their roosting nest.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#8481 Jan 11, 2013
Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep telling yourself that Old Army, just keep on. Ignorance will catch up to you sooner or later but in this case probably sooner. My upper lip smells pretty good today, thank you. Is that the best you got? Grow a brain and then you should try to use it. I came here to share MY thoughts, not cater to you.
Farmer's Daughter shot holes in your bullshit theory didn't she? Share your thoughts all you want, but don't expect lies to go unchallenged.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr JPL 29,661
I said it!! 9 hr True 26
Warrant for Ricky(Todd) Kevin Gates 13 hr against women bea... 1
why are all the hot guys in this town gay? =( (Jul '10) 19 hr terry l foster 18
Child Molester released 20 hr Guest 11
Flattered Fri LMAO 4
Debate: Ferguson - Pocahontas, AR Fri yoyo 15
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating