More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark

Jan 2, 2011 | Posted by: Inisa Love | Full story: news.yahoo.com

BEEBE, Ark. Wildlife officials are trying to determine what caused more than 1,000 blackbirds to die and fall from the sky over an Arkansas town.

The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said Saturday that it began receiving reports about the dead birds about 11:30 p.m. the previous night. The birds fell over a 1-mile area of Beebe, and an aerial survey indicated that no other dead birds were found outside of that area.
Comments
7,701 - 7,720 of 9,879 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#8222 Nov 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I was in a movie theater last year and I shouted FIRE! I was told that I could not shout FIRE! I was at Wal Mart yesterday and I slapped this big fat girl on the ass, I was told by the manager that I couldn't slap fat girls on their ass. I was at a High School football game last week and I wanted to go to the other side of the field so during the snap of the ball I walked across the middle of the field. The ref told me I couldn't walk across the field. I was stopped at a red light this morning, I looked every direction and didn't see a car coming so I proceeded, a Police Officer told me I couldn't drive through a red light. This morning I just may get up in the middle of church while the preacher is talking and start singing. I am sure my wife will tell me I can't do that!
Is there a reason an American tourist on vacation cannot take pictures of a dam on the border?

SE Michigan

#8223 Nov 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Like Air Traffic Controlers attempted to shut down air traffic in the 80's ! Thay all got fired. Like the Unions for Hostess attempted to shut down Twinkies, they all got fired. I just love it when it back fires on idiots!
The only thing that backfired in this case is we are all stuck with high gas prices and the truckers are the only ones who could have stopped it. I guess you like seeing the poor and middle class people hurting. Doesn't matter to you. You're in the 1%.

SE Michigan

#8224 Nov 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I will let you in on another little secret, drugs finance terrorism. How many of these searches were conducted on you? How many terrorists threats were averted. You have no idea how many bad people with the intentions of killing you, your husband and you dogs along with all Americans have been arrested or killed because of the men and women who fight this war on terrorism daily. You will never know how many and that's the way it should be!
Legalize drugs and that solves the problem, doesn't it? What an effin easy fix! Governemt can take in tax money off the crap and black market violence nonexistant.

SE Michigan

#8225 Nov 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me your story! Tell me what you went through. How and why did this happen to you? Did you finally get a lawyer? Did you represent yourself? Why did they lock you up?
I know of someone personally it DID happen to here in MI.
BTW, it was Rand Paul who helped this poor women get out of jail and back home to her three kids.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#8226 Nov 18, 2012
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a reason an American tourist on vacation cannot take pictures of a dam on the border?
If they told you couldn't then there is a reason. I bet you would bitch if they told you you couldn't jump off that dam also!

SE Michigan

#8227 Nov 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You mean "WITH HIM". You lost all credibility when you stated that you viewed a few links of Paul and that is what made you fall in love with him. If you can be persuaded by a few links of You Tube or Yahoo then I know there is no hope for you.
That's not what I said and you know it. Better go back to reading class.
The first few links opened my eyes.
Further research revealed the truth that had been covered up and withheld from us by the MSM.

Thank GOD for the internet and other truth seekers!

BTW, the internet is high on their list to start contolling too. Do you know why?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#8228 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes. Yes, I do!
Suspension for pointing a finger in the shape of a gun for a kindergartener.
Playing tag- against the rules, because it means "touching someone."
Playing cops and robbers against the rules, because fake guns are involved.
The word "pray" not to be said on school grounds.
The word "gun" also tabboo. Children scolded and threats of calling parents if that word is used.
Legos- banned from the classroom- because it's not fair that some children would be more creative than others.(Bad for their self-esteem, you know.)
Life exists out side of your town. Better wake up and realize things have changed. It's not for the better either.
I suggest you don't send your kids to that school. It is obvious that you have an aversion to authority. I bet your boss lets you do everything you want to do when you are at work doesn't he! I am sure there are no rules for you because you are free and above rules. If you don't like something, change it!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#8229 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>
The only thing that backfired in this case is we are all stuck with high gas prices and the truckers are the only ones who could have stopped it. I guess you like seeing the poor and middle class people hurting. Doesn't matter to you. You're in the 1%.
Why don't YOU stop driving? What you got bills to pay like truck drivers do, no way. Get with all of you little office buddies and you guys car pool. Post a link on you tube and get a movement going, maybe gas pices will come down then. Why do you want to hurt the middle class and poor by having all of their groceries and goods stopped from arriving at the stores. Why do you want poor and middle class people to starve? You liberals have a weird way of thinking!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#8230 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Legalize drugs and that solves the problem, doesn't it? What an effin easy fix! Governemt can take in tax money off the crap and black market violence nonexistant.
What will the criminals do then? Get honest minimum wage jobs? Become hard workers and productive members of society? Or will there be more robberies, burglaries, white collar and violent crimes? Tell me genius what will your average criminal do then to suatain their life style? You don't think things out very logically do you!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#8231 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>
I know of someone personally it DID happen to here in MI.
BTW, it was Rand Paul who helped this poor women get out of jail and back home to her three kids.
Yeah and I got some beach front property here in NM to sell you. I always like how NOTHING NEVER happens to you but always to SOMEBODY else. You have NEVER lost ONE FREEDOM! You know it!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#8232 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>
That's not what I said and you know it. Better go back to reading class.
The first few links opened my eyes.
Further research revealed the truth that had been covered up and withheld from us by the MSM.
Thank GOD for the internet and other truth seekers!
BTW, the internet is high on their list to start contolling too. Do you know why?
Only YOU can control YOUR life! Good luck with that one!

SE Michigan

#8233 Nov 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Only YOU can control YOUR life! Good luck with that one!
I'm starting to wonder if you're also a jerk in real life. I hope you go coyote hunting so your wife can have some peace and quiet.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#8234 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>
I'm starting to wonder if you're also a jerk in real life. I hope you go coyote hunting so your wife can have some peace and quiet.
I am a realist. You need some tough love. You are a doom and gloomer. Life is good. You will be just fine!

SE Michigan

#8235 Nov 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am a realist. You need some tough love. You are a doom and gloomer. Life is good. You will be just fine!
"You are a doom and gloomer."
I am just the opposite. That's why I'm here doing my part to help save the country. Because I know there's hope.

"Life is good."
I couldn't agree more! That's why I try to protect it.

"You will be just fine!"
Of course I will. It's others I think and care about.
Churmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#8236 Nov 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>No they can't! I am a law abiding citizen. I have no fear of losing any freedom I have had since day one! How did you get out of jail when they locked you up under that patriot act? What did you do wrong? Did you ever get a lawyer? How long were you locked up? Did they beat you? Did they rape you?
Name me another freedom you have lost. I didn't realize you were a patriot act prisoner!
The fact is you can only police a people up to a certian point, somewhere there are stupid laws that you cannott abide. I certian you break the law. We all do. There are so many laws & ordanaces that its impossible to know them all. But remember ignorance is no excuse. I break pollution laws as a matter of course. Ive modified my vehicles so the smog equiptment is fake. They get better fuel milage & last longer. I leave the PCV equiptment but everything else is bypassed. Funny thing a relative from the north was here and his catalyc conveters plugged up. so we took them off and gutted them out. and I worked my magic on the other stuff. The next year he was shure he was gonna have to buy new cats to pass the tailpipe emissions inspection. Guess what it passed with flying colors with only a PCV!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#8237 Nov 18, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> The fact is you can only police a people up to a certian point, somewhere there are stupid laws that you cannott abide. I certian you break the law. We all do. There are so many laws & ordanaces that its impossible to know them all. But remember ignorance is no excuse. I break pollution laws as a matter of course. Ive modified my vehicles so the smog equiptment is fake. They get better fuel milage & last longer. I leave the PCV equiptment but everything else is bypassed. Funny thing a relative from the north was here and his catalyc conveters plugged up. so we took them off and gutted them out. and I worked my magic on the other stuff. The next year he was shure he was gonna have to buy new cats to pass the tailpipe emissions inspection. Guess what it passed with flying colors with only a PCV!
Didn't you say your momma taught you that two wrongs don't make a right! LOL!

Some people need to pollute, some people need to steal farm equipment. To each their own!
fifty1fifty

Sherwood, AR

#8238 Nov 18, 2012
The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." -Patrick Henry ...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#8239 Nov 18, 2012
fifty1fifty wrote:
The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." -Patrick Henry ...
"That which does not kill you makes you stronger!" -Conan the Barbarian...
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#8240 Nov 18, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text> My point is made....
Exactly what point did you make Billie Roberta?
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#8241 Nov 18, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>lol you so full of it your eyes are brown.
So not only do you prejudge people by where they happen to live, you judge them by their eye color too. How long have you been a racist?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Dolittle 29,662
Can't Sleep Dog Still BARKING! (Apr '13) 6 hr BIG DOG 43
I said it!! 17 hr True 26
Warrant for Ricky(Todd) Kevin Gates 21 hr against women bea... 1
why are all the hot guys in this town gay? =( (Jul '10) Fri terry l foster 18
Child Molester released Fri Guest 11
Flattered Fri LMAO 4
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating