More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark

Jan 2, 2011 Full story: news.yahoo.com 10,152

BEEBE, Ark. – Wildlife officials are trying to determine what caused more than 1,000 blackbirds to die and fall from the sky over an Arkansas town.

The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said Saturday that it began receiving reports about the dead birds about 11:30 p.m. the previous night. The birds fell over a 1-mile area of Beebe, and an aerial survey indicated that no other dead birds were found outside of that area. Full Story
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#8201 Nov 18, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>You have lost the freedom of thinking the government can not at any time take away your freedom. To hard for you to understand??? Well how about your right/freedom to an lawyer? They can arrest you now and keep you locked up for no reason. Under the patriot act.
No they can't! I am a law abiding citizen. I have no fear of losing any freedom I have had since day one! How did you get out of jail when they locked you up under that patriot act? What did you do wrong? Did you ever get a lawyer? How long were you locked up? Did they beat you? Did they rape you?

Name me another freedom you have lost. I didn't realize you were a patriot act prisoner!

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#8202 Nov 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I missed that one in the Constitution also!
Where does it say we can't?
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/con...

SE Michigan

#8203 Nov 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Many things have changed in the last 50 years. Modern technology is incredible and what is modern today is antiquated tomorrow. What a fun and exciting time to be alive. It's YOU who have not changed, you are locked inside that hatefull liberal know it all body. You have yet to name one freedom taken away from you. All you do is cite laws, rules and regulations. I will let you in on a little secret honey, even our Founding Fathers, ALL of them had LAWS they had to obey! I know you don't believe it but it's true!
God even told two people not to eat from a tree! Looks like they lost freedom also! LMAO!
There are MANY things we did as children that were fun and normal. Today some of those same activities will get a 5 year old suspended or expelled from school- like they really understand what stupid paranoia we adults suffer from. You must homeschool your 8 year old, otherwise you would know what I'm talking about.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#8204 Nov 18, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Try sitting around a fire on a river bank or the beach drinking a beer and see what happens(I found that out the hard way)... Oh sorry you most likely to young to drink....... STUPID.
I just spent a WEEK hunting mule deer and at night we sat around the camp fire drinking cold beer. Nobody said a thing to us. Last December I spent a week in California and the day we went to the beach I sat there and drank cold beer. I think your problem is that you have ASS HOLE written all over you so when somebody in authority sees you they are automatically drawn to you, they want to harrass you because you look like the kind who needs constant attention for the safety and well being of the normal public!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#8205 Nov 18, 2012
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does it say we can't?
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/con...
Where does it say I can't kill every animal I run across. Again I did not click on your link!

SE Michigan

#8206 Nov 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>No they can't! I am a law abiding citizen. I have no fear of losing any freedom I have had since day one! How did you get out of jail when they locked you up under that patriot act? What did you do wrong? Did you ever get a lawyer? How long were you locked up? Did they beat you? Did they rape you?
Name me another freedom you have lost. I didn't realize you were a patriot act prisoner!
While on vacation, I was taking pictures of the bridge at Falcon Dam. I was approached by cops who told me I could not take photos there.
My hobby is photography!!!
http://www.naturalnews.com/032607_Patriot_Act...
Just another lost freedom under the PA.

SE Michigan

#8207 Nov 18, 2012
Truckers coud be arrested for striking under the PA citing economic terrorism. I remember a day when truckers would have shut this country down with gas prices as they are now.
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

#8208 Nov 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>No they can't! I am a law abiding citizen. I have no fear of losing any freedom I have had since day one! How did you get out of jail when they locked you up under that patriot act? What did you do wrong? Did you ever get a lawyer? How long were you locked up? Did they beat you? Did they rape you?
OK i now realize your an idiot and i can discuss anything with an idiot...you have more experience than me.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#8209 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>
There are MANY things we did as children that were fun and normal. Today some of those same activities will get a 5 year old suspended or expelled from school- like they really understand what stupid paranoia we adults suffer from. You must homeschool your 8 year old, otherwise you would know what I'm talking about.
Yeah and I used to drive to school with a rifle hanging in a gun rack in the back window of my pickup. I used to carry a pocket knife to school, I never seen drugs in the school I attended. lots of changes because change is constant. These again are all rules and not freedoms lost. I can carry a handgun out in the open strapped on my hip here if I want to. I prefer to carry concealed. Great freedom I still have! You know A LOT about kids for somebody who doesn't have any!
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

#8210 Nov 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
OK i now realize your an idiot and i can not discuss anything with an idiot...you have more experience than me.

SE Michigan

#8211 Nov 18, 2012
There have been plenty of Inspector General reports published about the act. Some point to government abuse of it, and others highlight that the Patriot Act is often invoked for reasons unrelated to terrorism.

One report shows that of the 143,000 national security letters issued between 2003-2005, the FBI said it referred 53 cases for prosecution.(.pdf) None were for terrorism.

The law also grants so-called “black bag” or “sneak and peek” searches in which the authorities may delay notifying a property owner that an area has been searched. In 2010, less than 1 percent of the 3,970 such searches were terror-related. About 76 percent were drug-related.

Wait a minute, I thought the PA was to keep us safe from TERRORISTS.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#8212 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>
While on vacation, I was taking pictures of the bridge at Falcon Dam. I was approached by cops who told me I could not take photos there.
My hobby is photography!!!
http://www.naturalnews.com/032607_Patriot_Act...
Just another lost freedom under the PA.
I was in a movie theater last year and I shouted FIRE! I was told that I could not shout FIRE! I was at Wal Mart yesterday and I slapped this big fat girl on the ass, I was told by the manager that I couldn't slap fat girls on their ass. I was at a High School football game last week and I wanted to go to the other side of the field so during the snap of the ball I walked across the middle of the field. The ref told me I couldn't walk across the field. I was stopped at a red light this morning, I looked every direction and didn't see a car coming so I proceeded, a Police Officer told me I couldn't drive through a red light. This morning I just may get up in the middle of church while the preacher is talking and start singing. I am sure my wife will tell me I can't do that!

SE Michigan

#8213 Nov 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I just spent a WEEK hunting mule deer and at night we sat around the camp fire drinking cold beer. Nobody said a thing to us. Last December I spent a week in California and the day we went to the beach I sat there and drank cold beer. I think your problem is that you have ASS HOLE written all over you so when somebody in authority sees you they are automatically drawn to you, they want to harrass you because you look like the kind who needs constant attention for the safety and well being of the normal public!
You need to crawl out of your cactus hole and see what's going on in the real world. In some places, the authorites have gotten out of hand. Innocent activites are now crimes you can be arrested for. And they don't even have to charge you with anything or get you a lawyer.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#8214 Nov 18, 2012
Truckers coud be arrested for striking under the PA citing economic terrorism. I remember a day when truckers would have shut this country down with gas prices as they are now.
Like Air Traffic Controlers attempted to shut down air traffic in the 80's ! Thay all got fired. Like the Unions for Hostess attempted to shut down Twinkies, they all got fired. I just love it when it back fires on idiots!

SE Michigan

#8215 Nov 18, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>OK i now realize your an idiot and i can discuss anything with an idiot...you have more experience than me.
You mean you CAN'T discuss anything with him? I agree. He is too smart. He's WAY above our levels. So smart he doesn't even read links because there is NOTHING he can learn from them. Makes it impossible to have a decent conversation him when he can't dispute something intelligently because he doesn't even know the problem and refuses to see it.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#8216 Nov 18, 2012
Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>OK i now realize your an idiot and i can discuss anything with an idiot...you have more experience than me.
I told you why Cops are drawn to you. You make my point for me, you yearn for the attention with your actions so they give it to you. I bet you could fill up an entire episode of COPS!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#8218 Nov 18, 2012
There have been plenty of Inspector General reports published about the act. Some point to government abuse of it, and others highlight that the Patriot Act is often invoked for reasons unrelated to terrorism.
One report shows that of the 143,000 national security letters issued between 2003-2005, the FBI said it referred 53 cases for prosecution.(.pdf) None were for terrorism.
The law also grants so-called “black bag” or “sneak and peek” searches in which the authorities may delay notifying a property owner that an area has been searched. In 2010, less than 1 percent of the 3,970 such searches were terror-related. About 76 percent were drug-related.
Wait a minute, I thought the PA was to keep us safe from TERRORISTS.
I will let you in on another little secret, drugs finance terrorism. How many of these searches were conducted on you? How many terrorists threats were averted. You have no idea how many bad people with the intentions of killing you, your husband and you dogs along with all Americans have been arrested or killed because of the men and women who fight this war on terrorism daily. You will never know how many and that's the way it should be!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#8219 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>
You need to crawl out of your cactus hole and see what's going on in the real world. In some places, the authorites have gotten out of hand. Innocent activites are now crimes you can be arrested for. And they don't even have to charge you with anything or get you a lawyer.
Tell me your story! Tell me what you went through. How and why did this happen to you? Did you finally get a lawyer? Did you represent yourself? Why did they lock you up?

SE Michigan

#8220 Nov 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and I used to drive to school with a rifle hanging in a gun rack in the back window of my pickup. I used to carry a pocket knife to school, I never seen drugs in the school I attended. lots of changes because change is constant. These again are all rules and not freedoms lost. I can carry a handgun out in the open strapped on my hip here if I want to. I prefer to carry concealed. Great freedom I still have! You know A LOT about kids for somebody who doesn't have any!
Yes. Yes, I do!
Suspension for pointing a finger in the shape of a gun for a kindergartener.
Playing tag- against the rules, because it means "touching someone."
Playing cops and robbers against the rules, because fake guns are involved.
The word "pray" not to be said on school grounds.
The word "gun" also tabboo. Children scolded and threats of calling parents if that word is used.
Legos- banned from the classroom- because it's not fair that some children would be more creative than others.(Bad for their self-esteem, you know.)

Life exists out side of your town. Better wake up and realize things have changed. It's not for the better either.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#8221 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>
You mean you CAN'T discuss anything with him? I agree. He is too smart. He's WAY above our levels. So smart he doesn't even read links because there is NOTHING he can learn from them. Makes it impossible to have a decent conversation him when he can't dispute something intelligently because he doesn't even know the problem and refuses to see it.
You mean "WITH HIM". You lost all credibility when you stated that you viewed a few links of Paul and that is what made you fall in love with him. If you can be persuaded by a few links of You Tube or Yahoo then I know there is no hope for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dollins 7 min eatinsomebush 6
stink box 5 hr guest 2
I use protection 5 hr obsolete 3
Chicken Plant 8 hr Guest 7
Work needed for Christmas 9 hr Beatle 29
Funera Homes 12 hr Truth 7
Daycare 12 hr Guest 5
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web