More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark

Jan 2, 2011 | Posted by: Inisa Love | Full story: news.yahoo.com

BEEBE, Ark. Wildlife officials are trying to determine what caused more than 1,000 blackbirds to die and fall from the sky over an Arkansas town.

The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said Saturday that it began receiving reports about the dead birds about 11:30 p.m. the previous night. The birds fell over a 1-mile area of Beebe, and an aerial survey indicated that no other dead birds were found outside of that area.

Comments (Page 384)

Showing posts 7,661 - 7,680 of9,787
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> No matter how you try and justify it. Two wrongs never make a right. My grandmaw taugh me that when I was little.
Notice she said "Involunmtary" taxes. Like there is such a thing as paying voluntary tax! LOL!
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Wha freedom have you lost?
How about the freedom to make a phone call with out wondering if anyone is listening....
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text> How about the freedom to make a phone call with out wondering if anyone is listening....
Nobody is listening to you. You are not smart enough for anybody to care. I missed that part in the Constitution about phone calls!

Next lost freedom?
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody is listening to you. You are not smart enough for anybody to care. I missed that part in the Constitution about phone calls!
Next lost freedom?
lol you so full of it your eyes are brown.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>lol you so full of it your eyes are brown.
Green!

Name me a freedom you have lost! Just one! That's what I thought!

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I have got Redfield, Steiner, Nikon and Fujinon Binoculars you can take your pick!
Darn it. I prefer Swarovski. I'll bring my own.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> No matter how you try and justify it. Two wrongs never make a right. My grandmaw taugh me that when I was little.
Why is it wrong for him to try to benefit the people in his district with their own money? If it didn't come back to their town, it would have gone someplace else. Like maybe a bridge to nowhere in Alalska. Or to study catfish penises. The point is, he never voted for any tax increase, but he was outvoted. What use would he have been if he didn't do anything for his constituents?

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Notice she said "Involunmtary" taxes. Like there is such a thing as paying voluntary tax! LOL!
Absolutely there is. Lots of people enjoy paying them. In fact, the sheeple even vote themselves higher taxes all the time. Damn, haven't you ever talked to a lib right here on Topix?

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody is listening to you. You are not smart enough for anybody to care. I missed that part in the Constitution about phone calls!
Next lost freedom?
The freedom to ride in the back of a damn pickup truck without a seatbelt or a helmet!!

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>lol you so full of it your eyes are brown.
Warrior is either in denial or he's been in a coma his whole life. He doesn't think anything has changed here in the last 50 years or so.
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Green!
You have lost the freedom of thinking the government can not at any time take away your freedom. To hard for you to understand??? Well how about your right/freedom to an lawyer? They can arrest you now and keep you locked up for no reason. Under the patriot act.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares....
A lot of people in Strong and Walnut Ridge care about who won the high school football game, but I'll venture to say that not many of them give a damn about what you care about. lol (Excuse me Preacher, there I go cussin again.)
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Green!
Try sitting around a fire on a river bank or the beach drinking a beer and see what happens(I found that out the hard way)... Oh sorry you most likely to young to drink....... STUPID.
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of people in Strong and Walnut Ridge care about who won the high school football game, but I'll venture to say that not many of them give a damn about what you care about. lol (Excuse me Preacher, there I go cussin again.)
As I about them. And its "cussing" not "cussin"... Looks like you people concentrate more on football than education in that part of AR.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Don't cry over spilled milk.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>As I about them. And its "cussing" not "cussin"... Looks like you people concentrate more on football than education in that part of AR.
What "part" of Arkansas are you referring to William Robert? Strong is in the southern part of the state while Walnut Ridge is in the northeast.... Looks like "you people" should concentrate more on a little geography instead of trying to correct my deliberate misspelling of a fuckn word.
Billy Bob

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
What "part" of Arkansas are you referring to William Robert? Strong is in the southern part of the state while Walnut Ridge is in the northeast.... Looks like "you people" should concentrate more on a little geography instead of trying to correct my deliberate misspelling of a fuckn word.
My point is made....

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>You have lost the freedom of thinking the government can not at any time take away your freedom. To hard for you to understand??? Well how about your right/freedom to an lawyer? They can arrest you now and keep you locked up for no reason. Under the patriot act.
They can also kill you under the NDAA.

SE Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Billy Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Try sitting around a fire on a river bank or the beach drinking a beer and see what happens(I found that out the hard way)... Oh sorry you most likely to young to drink....... STUPID.
Whose property were you on?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
The freedom to ride in the back of a damn pickup truck without a seatbelt or a helmet!!
I missed that one in the Constitution also!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,661 - 7,680 of9,787
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 min Answer Man 28,940
riverside 12 min Benson 4
Mayor 1 hr Jess 5
Tattoos are for trailer trash and human garbage. (Aug '10) 1 hr Skddldkdidodidofifo 124
Imperial Theater (Aug '12) 2 hr richard head 111
Kristin Couch 2 hr richard head 2
Funeral Home 4 hr Moonstriker 71
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••