Jonesboro, AR

#21 Sep 1, 2012
believe e i have, and i he turned him in for his "drugs" too.
Cheyenne

Euless, TX

#22 Sep 1, 2012
It's a bit childish to get on here and run your mouths...if you all are such adults then have some balls and say this all to him instead of getting on here with some bullshit lies...I know Manuel and he doesn't do nor sell drugs...I wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else but to him...he is a great guy and for those that think otherwise then that is your loss...and as far as him being rude...hell you work out in the heat all day and then have someone come and be disrespectful to you and see if you take it...anyway let the childish comments continue...we love you Manuel and don't let these retarded bother you...the people that actually matter no better than this shit

Jonesboro, AR

#23 Sep 1, 2012
Dur, that fat ass manuel, is h one smokeing, why do think he has a different vehicle every day? that's because he don't wanta get caught in his drug runs to Texas, dur dur
Cheyenne

United States

#24 Sep 2, 2012
Ha he got the trans am from my mom u retard...its sad when someone works their ass off to have something in life and losers like u try to tear them down...grow up and get a life

Jonesboro, AR

#25 Sep 2, 2012
yeah right
mafia

Jonesboro, AR

#26 Sep 2, 2012
so he is selling drugs there without my permission... i will check in on it i will get my cut for sure
Cheyenne

Euless, TX

#27 Sep 2, 2012
The only person that would have been selling drugs would have been Chuck Hufford and he has been long gone from there for a while...Manuel is a good guy and if u people are the ones he has to deal with every day, yell I would be an ass too...and Mafia u need to be getting ur cut from Chuck bc he is the one actually doing the shit...not Manuel...get over yourselves and go talk shit abt someone who really deserves it...
Dahayy

Bellevue, WA

#28 Sep 2, 2012
A little Immature Dont You Think Guys?I Mean...Foreal Act Your Age.Kinda Pathetic To Start Stuff About Someone You Dont Even Know.Its Time To Grow Up!!Dontcha Think.?!.

Jonesboro, AR

#29 Sep 2, 2012
manuel is the one that is childish, and needs to go back to mexico, and never find his way back
Dahayy

Bellevue, WA

#30 Sep 3, 2012
Okay Your Saying He's Childish But Yet Your The One Starting Shit.I Know Manual.Hes Nothing At All What You Retarded Ass People Are Saying He Is.How Old Are Youu?Like 12??!?

Jonesboro, AR

#31 Sep 3, 2012
ummmm, ima more mature than that fat ass skanky mexican, boy does he have you fooled, lol
Dahayy

Bellevue, WA

#32 Sep 3, 2012
Lmao Your More Mature Than That?Ohh Thats Why Your Still Saying Shit.Only Little Kids Start Shit.Sounds Like Somebody's Racist An Jelous.How Cute!(:
shhh

United States

#33 Sep 3, 2012
they need to push that dopey shirley contreas through it so her nasty &$$ won't smell like greasy men and drugs all the tme
Dahayy

Bellevue, WA

#34 Sep 3, 2012
???
just saying

Ash Flat, AR

#35 Sep 3, 2012
i have wash my car there severe times always gotton it clean except this last time very diappointed..........would also send my friends there because they do a great job,didn't know what his name was but i didn't make him happy. just having a bad day. next time may be better!!!!!!!
tip

Jonesboro, AR

#37 Sep 12, 2012
I've tried to tip him a few dollars to see if he would be nicer (and he was) but why tip someone just to be nice? Wont be going back there I can promise.
Dashayy

Bellevue, WA

#38 Sep 12, 2012
Nobody Cares!Ohh My Gosh!Quit Talking Shit!!This Is So Pathetic.
Voting for a Muslim

Ash Flat, AR

#39 Sep 13, 2012
know for a fact wrote:
that mexican Manuel, also deals drugs out of the car wash too, tried telling Rainer that, but he didn't wanta hear it,hope he gets busted soon!!!
Hey tell the chief of police and maybe they will impound the car
babe

Jonesboro, AR

#40 Sep 13, 2012
that's not a good idea, he sells to him too!!!!!!
Dashayy

Bellevue, WA

#42 Nov 16, 2012
How Pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 14 min Could be 30,487
Hello Walls 1 hr _Juneau_ 5
Cheating (Aug '12) 2 hr My Opinion 73
Erika Rackley 2 hr Been there 3631 65
cordless phone batteries 4 hr guest 2
hydrotemp? (Oct '09) 9 hr unknown 89
Michael Cocherell Sat Waitresses 48
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?