Comments
1 - 20 of 45 Comments Last updated Nov 26, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Aug 30, 2012
anybody else ever go there, and be treated shitty,by that fat ass mexican,Manuel? he ain't nothing but a fat ass lazy slob, he needs to go back to MEICO!!!!
Joe

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Aug 30, 2012
I agree with you he is sorry and acts like he owns the place. Last I heard Ranier DeClerk owned it not the Mexican guy!
Rick

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Aug 30, 2012
Go and talk to Rainer about the problem he would like to know.He does not want to lose money.You would be oing Rainer a favor.
taco

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Aug 30, 2012
one mad mexican.
Rick

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Aug 30, 2012
One mad mexican one mad american you dont have a leg to stand on so shut the hell up.

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Aug 30, 2012
i think I will let Rainer know, he needs to get somebody to work for him that likes their job,and can be kind to people.
also

Ash Flat, AR

#7 Aug 30, 2012
tell him we need a francise for car washes in this town.
taco

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#8 Aug 30, 2012
wonder how much the car wash has to pay each month for water?
Really

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Aug 30, 2012
Rainer declerk isn't any better then the lazy people he has working for him Tim for him to go by by like the rest of the city council

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Aug 30, 2012
well, that fat ass beaner, won't be getting any more of my business, that's for sure!!
know for a fact

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Aug 30, 2012
that mexican Manuel, also deals drugs out of the car wash too, tried telling Rainer that, but he didn't wanta hear it,hope he gets busted soon!!!
Wow

Euless, TX

#12 Aug 31, 2012
Really wrote:
Rainer declerk isn't any better then the lazy people he has working for him Tim for him to go by by like the rest of the city council
Rainer is a great person, and would do anything for anyone. And Emanual may seem like a butt, but he's a sweet guy once you get to know him. You're an idiot.
know for a fact

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Aug 31, 2012
you must be an idiot, to think that manuel,is a sweet guy, he anin't nothing but a "beaner", trying to b a BIG SHOT!!!! he's big all right,could stand to lose a few pounds, that fat low life, is a idiot!!!!

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Aug 31, 2012
manuel, is good for nothing,and neither is his so called wife lisa, they are both idiots, that smoke and sell marijuana, out of the car wash, look around, you idiots, and you will see.
Wow

Euless, TX

#15 Aug 31, 2012
Y'all would probably be better off worrying about yourselves. People are gonna do what they wanna. Kinda like you guys, sitting on a computer talking crap because you must have nothing better to do. You're calling him all these names and I could bet not a single one of you would say it to his face and if you were to, then why not put your real name on here?
come on people

Ash Flat, AR

#16 Aug 31, 2012
What we really need is a bikini car wash. No wait, a topless car wash! I'll get my truck washed everyday and someone could make lots of money. Win-win!

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Aug 31, 2012
oh believe me, i have said worse to his face. have you seen manuels face? it hangs to his neck, haha
and?

United States

#18 Aug 31, 2012
guest wrote:
oh believe me, i have said worse to his face. have you seen manuels face? it hangs to his neck, haha
you're a sorry person.

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Aug 31, 2012
because,i speak the truth?haha
Randolph County

Mountain Home, AR

#20 Sep 1, 2012
Who is smoking??? Must be the people that don't like Manuel. I think he is a great guy, he just doesn't kiss your behind!!! He always takes time with my vehicles and my wash is superb!
I wouldn't go anywhere else in Pokey to get my car washed, so if you don't like him, go elsewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flattered 13 min Thanks 3
mcnabb funeral home 14 min Digger Joe 18
Older women make better lovers! 22 min guest 3
Cannot take walks, afraid of peoples' dogs 1 hr Hidden Saint 11
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr bird man 9,884
that black guy who drives that gray mercury gra... 6 hr who 1
Justin P 6 hr why 2
Public Elected Officials Information Sun guest 59
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000