3DS owners: How to anonymously have f...

3DS owners: How to anonymously have fun with the whole town.

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Feb 22, 2014
Please do not mark this as spam if it does not appeal to you. Topix is one of the most public and viral ways to spread this around and lots of adults and children have a 3DS. There is a feature called Streetpass. It's easy to turn on if you go into options. Also, there should be a blinking yellow light to show wireless is on. If it is off, find the switch to turn it on. As long as you have Streetpass and carry your 3DS in your pocket in Walmart or a place with a lot of people, you will automatically share your Mario scores, fastest track records and other misc. data in a way that does not reveal any personal information about you or your children with a 3DS.If you aren't using wireless, you're wasting about 60 dollars worth of technology that Nintendo made you pay for to have inside your unit. I wonder which Mii name has the best scores in Pocahontas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David hart and mike skeet 18 min guest 28
Illegal Voters 36 min better answers 15
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 52 min Redd 38,272
Jeff Fultz 5 hr Guest 1
1971 lincoln continental mark 3 8 hr guest 8
Cates (Mar '09) 14 hr Whaaat 10
News Debate continues over healthcare, Medicaid funding 20 hr guest 2

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance