Who Does window tint in Pocahontas?
jimmy russles

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Jul 8, 2014
ill tint yur mums bumhole
happy customer

United States

#4 Jul 9, 2014
Go to super tints in Jonesboro. It's worth the drive. They guarantee their work for life.
biker_dude

Virginia Beach, VA

#5 Jul 13, 2014
Google,

The guy just ask for a recommendation and you tell him to use Google.
question

Edwardsville, IL

#6 Jul 14, 2014
Is that legal in Arkansas? Some states including Illinois where I live it's illegal to tint your windows. I suspect it has a lot to do with crime.
Im smarter than u

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#7 Jul 14, 2014
biker_dude wrote:
Google,
The guy just ask for a recommendation and you tell him to use Google.
Yeah because simpletons such as him and others would rather come on a misleading and bull crap site such as this one instead of using all the available resources he has to find answers..In other words: Dependent on others, Does not know how to figure out anything for themselves. And he didn't ask for a recommendation, he asked "Who does window tint"

"I know who does window tint in the area but who is the best or who has the best service, etc, etc" is asking for a recommendation.....

"Who does window tint" is a general question of who will perform the service...

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Jul 14, 2014
yep
actually

Granite City, IL

#9 Jul 17, 2014
Im smarter than u wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah because simpletons such as him and others would rather come on a misleading and bull crap site such as this one instead of using all the available resources he has to find answers..In other words: Dependent on others, Does not know how to figure out anything for themselves. And he didn't ask for a recommendation, he asked "Who does window tint"
"I know who does window tint in the area but who is the best or who has the best service, etc, etc" is asking for a recommendation.....
"Who does window tint" is a general question of who will perform the service...
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
I think you are a dumb ass. These forums are for people to discuss whatever they are interested in and they may prefer to talk to others who have experience in whatever their question is about.
Then you have people like you that can only get off on downgrading others and never having any knowledge about the comment. I would suggest you just simply STFU and quit being such a jerk. No one cares about your opinion or what you think!!
Im smarter than u

Apo, AE

#10 Jul 19, 2014
actually wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are a dumb ass. These forums are for people to discuss whatever they are interested in and they may prefer to talk to others who have experience in whatever their question is about.
Then you have people like you that can only get off on downgrading others and never having any knowledge about the comment. I would suggest you just simply STFU and quit being such a jerk. No one cares about your opinion or what you think!!
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Republican

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Jul 19, 2014
Incognito on Elm Street in Walnut Ridge. Andy does excellent work.
truth

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Jul 20, 2014
happy customer wrote:
Go to super tints in Jonesboro. It's worth the drive. They guarantee their work for life.
Yes Super Tints is the place to go. Just tell the you want legal tint. STAY AWAY FROM INCOGNITO. A creep, pervert and too high, I have had tint from both places, Super tints are the best and I will NEVER go back to Incognito, I went there to get my windows tinted, not to flash or fu*k him,,,,, he is such a perv!!(I didn't tell my husband what he said to me because he would have kicked his a**) I'm not bashing him, just telling you all the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr SSOB 32,766
Senior Deacon of the Free Mason's? 3 hr Guest 2
Unsolved murders in Randolph County (Mar '09) 4 hr Mom1158 123
relocating (Apr '11) 8 hr Guest 54
Cody berry 9 hr Some one who know... 2
taco casa Thu lady 14
Mikey Thu Greasy 15

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance