First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tucker

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Mar 18, 2013
I' m thinking of opening a new Skating Rink and Arcade outside City Limits.
ronald mcdonald

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Mar 18, 2013
good maybe you can open up a joint for all the little childrens of the world to come hang out and waste their parents hard earned money. whatever keeps em off my street. hope you except snap cards.
oldtimer

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Tucker wrote:
ignore ignorance from #2
Dumb and Dumber

Ash Flat, AR

#4 Mar 18, 2013
Tucker wrote:
You think you can compete with the new indoor water park? Don't forget, there was a skating rink here in the past.
oldtimer

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#5 Mar 18, 2013
Dumb and Dumber wrote:
<quoted text>You think you can compete with the new indoor water park? Don't forget, there was a skating rink here in the past.
yea,opened in about 1953

“Dont drink the kool-aid”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#6 Mar 18, 2013
Would kids really go to an arcade? They carry one around on their smartphones. Good luck with the new business.
Lol

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Mar 19, 2013
6 post all by the same person,now that fun or is it mental.
nuh uh

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Mar 19, 2013
Dumb and Dumber wrote:
<quoted text>You think you can compete with the new indoor water park? Don't forget, there was a skating rink here in the past.
Wait... An indoor water park??? where?
Info

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Mar 19, 2013
Tucker wrote:
Why don't you try something that adults might actually enjoy doing,they are the ones who spend money.
whatever

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Mar 19, 2013
Because some of us think of our children first. There are things here for adults. Our children have nothing. We half to drive to jonesboro or popular bluff just to take the kids out
very true

United States

#11 Mar 19, 2013
i think its a great idea. our children need things to do to keep them off the streets. i would rather spend my money on skateing and games than drugs
Info

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Mar 19, 2013
whatever wrote:
Because some of us think of our children first. There are things here for adults. Our children have nothing. We half to drive to jonesboro or popular bluff just to take the kids out
What exactly is here for adults to do? Go to WalMart to shop for their kids? If you want your kids off the streets,keep them home where they belong.
whatever

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Mar 19, 2013
My children dont roam the streets we live in the country. But it would be nice to have some place to take them out to around here
doh

Ash Flat, AR

#14 Mar 19, 2013
Lol wrote:
6 post all by the same person,now that fun or is it mental.
ur the mental one. just because the town shown is the same doesn't mean it's the same person.
john

Paragould, AR

#15 Mar 19, 2013
Info wrote:
<quoted text> What exactly is here for adults to do? Go to WalMart to shop for their kids? If you want your kids off the streets,keep them home where they belong.
I remember the skating rink the newer one not the old one.most of the kids were not in the business spending money.instead they were out side causing trouble and getting into fights,doing drugs,if I remember that is why the place closed down. it was just an outside hangout.think seriously before you do it, and watch for the problems to start that I have mentioned if you do go through with it.i know this as I once lived in this area many years ago.
i myself

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Mar 19, 2013
I to used to hang out at fun city. Thats where i met my husband. Other than the kids with no dicaplan it was a cool place for us kids to hang out.
oldtimer

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#17 Mar 19, 2013
i myself wrote:
I to used to hang out at fun city. Thats where i met my husband. Other than the kids with no dicaplan it was a cool place for us kids to hang out.
i went to it in a tent behind the dairy queen in the 50s
i myself

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Mar 19, 2013
I miss those time when we had a bowling alley. Skating rink. Pool hall. Movie theater
really

Ash Flat, AR

#19 Mar 20, 2013
nuh uh wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait... An indoor water park??? where?
What do you think the City Council wants $7,500,000.00 for?
thanks

Ash Flat, AR

#20 Mar 23, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>What do you think the City Council wants $7,500,000.00 for?
Thanks. I hadn't heard anything about this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snitches 4 hr PublicInfo 37
Ex-judge once jailed for mailing live snake get... 4 hr Yoyu 6
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 5 hr KatBrownKohl 838
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 5 hr KatBrownKohl 216
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 5 hr KatBrownKohl 223
AR Who do you support for Attorney General in Arka... (Oct '10) 5 hr KatBrownKohl 412
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 5 hr bird man 9,981
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••