I was Foxed

Dexter, MO

#1 Nov 29, 2012
All along I believed Fox news and the Republican party that they wanted to help us working people.
Now all I see on the news is about the "fiscal cliff" and the Republicans I voted for are only worried about the richest 2% of Americans. What about the other 98% of us that Obama and the other Democrats are pulling for?
I think republicans should worry about EVERYBODY for a change and not the super rich people. Pathetic that anyone including myself ever voted for a republican.
Yeah

Cleveland, OH

#2 Nov 29, 2012
How dare them suggest cutting entitlements like the check you get every month right - Obama needs a math lesson got to cut spending regardless of tax increases
hicks-r-us

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Nov 29, 2012
ya know,when you pay into something all your working life, it's kind of hard to call it an entitlement.the way i figure it, our government misappropriating the funds is more of an entitlement problem than the everyday bluecollar worker reaping the benefits from the program that he has been forced to pay into all his life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 min Bad Bart 40,857
Ally carter? 15 hr Someone who knows 13
Who is Arlin Varner? (Jun '09) 15 hr Black power 9
Is laura stone knocked up by nathan nelson or s... 16 hr Country girl 8
T & J Contracting (May '14) 22 hr Guest 19
Mikey 23 hr Guest 17
Nicest female ass in Poky (Jun '09) Tue That guy 24

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages