willyou work at a new poultry plant f...

willyou work at a new poultry plant for $7.50-$8.00 an hour?

Created by a great job on Jul 10, 2013

152 votes

Click on an option to vote

No I sit on my A$$ and collect welfare

No, I don't want a to get a bad back

No, I don't want to work with illegals

No, I don't want to get carpal tunnel

No,I don't want to get histoplasmosis

Yes,I am a moron

Yes , I lke killing animals& love blood

Yes, I want to help pollute the ground water

Yes, Because I am a Mennonite

Yes ,because I like being a slave to abig corporat

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
housing

Jonesboro, AR

#43 Sep 21, 2013
The 1000 chicken plant workers will need places to rent just like the tourist court. The young man was repairing them for that usage but Pocahontas has tried to stifle yet another business instead of helping business grow they do their best to keep out competing businesses with their interests.
Joke

United States

#44 Sep 21, 2013
What a joke. You refer to the city recruiting a 1000 job factory and you attack them because they are keeping out business in the form of some vacant buildings that have done nothing but sit and rot for 15 years it more with no effort to improve them? That doesn't pass the smell test right there!
housing wrote:
The 1000 chicken plant workers will need places to rent just like the tourist court. The young man was repairing them for that usage but Pocahontas has tried to stifle yet another business instead of helping business grow they do their best to keep out competing businesses with their interests.
Ronnie P Jiggleshisbutt

Mountain Home, AR

#45 Sep 22, 2013
Typical wrote:
Northwest Arkansas sure seems proud of all theirs! This will be great for the community. And the plants themselves don't stink. Just the chicken houses that grow the chickens.
<quoted text>
Yep they are and that's why the State of Oklahoma is now winning the lawsuit over pollution of rivers from all that chicken shit.
Just wait for the eleven point and Black river getting so stinking dirty that the great city of Pocahontas won't be able to process drinking water from the river.
SnottyBaltz

Mountain Home, AR

#46 Sep 22, 2013
Joke wrote:
What a joke. You refer to the city recruiting a 1000 job factory and you attack them because they are keeping out business in the form of some vacant buildings that have done nothing but sit and rot for 15 years it more with no effort to improve them? That doesn't pass the smell test right there!
<quoted text>
Yo Snotty!
You the one who said we were going to get that chicken plant?
Then tell us where is it and how come you now are backing off that statement.
More BS from the king of BS. You lose any more law suits that the Taxpayers are stuck with the Bill?

Austin, TX

#47 Sep 22, 2013
SnottyBaltz wrote:
<quoted text> Yo Snotty!
More BS from the king of BS. You lose any more law suits that the Taxpayers are stuck with the Bill?
ya can keep that chugi away from me
Joke

United States

#48 Sep 22, 2013
You gonna eat those words when the plant is announced?? It is coming so get ready.
SnottyBaltz wrote:
<quoted text> Yo Snotty!
what a Joke

Mountain Home, AR

#50 Sep 23, 2013
cathouse mouze wrote:
<quoted text> We have been told that there would be a new plant here over 2 years ago. Since you seem to KNOW so much about it
Please
1. what company is going to be building a plant
2. what kind of plant will it be.. slaughter or processing or eggs?
3. Just WHERE is the site that the plant going to be located at.. street address ? and be specific!
4. How many new jobs will be created.
It would be great for Pocahontas to get a clean, non polluting business that would pay great wages, but so far there have been no specifics just a vague promise.
5. where are you getting your information from and is it current?
There isn't a new plant to slaughter chickens but there is a new feed mill. Those jobs will help the city and county.
Marcella

United States

#52 Feb 3, 2015
People should appreciate being given a job, it's a privileged to be given the opportunity
Marcella

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yella bellied blueballs 1 hr Sunshine 1
How pathetic are you to believe in god in 2016? 2 hr good luck my friend 23
Dopeahontas 4 hr Fed Up 9
Sally Gipson (Jul '15) 7 hr Wondering 44
why is there a power outage tonight 7 hr guest 11
parking passes at the high school 7 hr guest 1
Rhonda Blevins thinks your too poor to vote on ... 8 hr guest 19
Suspected child rapist Miguel Solis Garcia arre... 9 hr Sunshine 7

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web