Speeding on Mill Creek Road

Speeding on Mill Creek Road

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

Bahgate

Jonesboro, AR

#1 May 6, 2013
Every week day between 7:30 and 8:00 a.m. a young woman in a small red car speeds down Mill Creek Rd. at about 50 miles per hour taking her half out of the middle of the road. The speed limit on this road is 25 miles per hour. There are many curves and blind spots along the road with no place for an approaching car to safely get out of the way if they see her in time. There are children, elderly people, and animals who have to cross this road. It is a residential road not intended to be a fast short cut to the highway. Everyone, please, consider your own safety as well as the safety of others when you get behind the wheel and if you know the young woman in the small red car, please, tell her about this post.
thought

Little Rock, AR

#2 May 6, 2013
have you tried calling the county or city cops to sit on the road
Bahgate

AOL

#3 May 7, 2013
No, I haven't yet, but may have to.
tomato juice can

Pineville, AR

#4 May 8, 2013
Bahgate wrote:
Every week day between 7:30 and 8:00 a.m. a young woman in a small red car speeds down Mill Creek Rd. at about 50 miles per hour taking her half out of the middle of the road. The speed limit on this road is 25 miles per hour. There are many curves and blind spots along the road with no place for an approaching car to safely get out of the way if they see her in time. There are children, elderly people, and animals who have to cross this road. It is a residential road not intended to be a fast short cut to the highway. Everyone, please, consider your own safety as well as the safety of others when you get behind the wheel and if you know the young woman in the small red car, please, tell her about this post.
look at it this way, she is likely to become a tomato juice can when she hits a semi or goes off the road.
Her luck will run out sooner or later just hope that the stupid witch doesn't kill or injure a person or an animal.
She probably doesn't even have any car insurance.
little car owner

United States

#5 May 8, 2013
Hello i am sorry for the speeding i didnt realize that the speed limit was as low as it is. Since ive read this ive went the speed limit and im sorry for any inconvience i may have caused. though i do not appreciate the juice comment because that was rude and im actually a very cautious driver. p.s i do have car insurance
sweetie Pie

Pineville, AR

#6 May 10, 2013
little car owner wrote:
Hello i am sorry for the speeding i didnt realize that the speed limit was as low as it is. Since ive read this ive went the speed limit and im sorry for any inconvience i may have caused. though i do not appreciate the juice comment because that was rude and im actually a very cautious driver. p.s i do have car insurance
The tomato juice can joke is because the car is red. Did it ever occur to you that you aggressive driving is something that is considered rude,especially if you kill or injure an animal or worse than that a child? I am Glad you have insurance and have the good sense to now slow down while driving in that area.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reality Check 42,045
Melisa waggel is unfit 4 hr Nameme 3
Michele Blackwell/ Diane Pearson 4 hr Name 4
Word Association (Sep '10) 4 hr Wordfun 195
Amber thompson 5 hr Jessy 11
rent one 5 hr Jessy 3
Caleb Hinsley 5 hr Jessy 4

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance