First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Mountain Home, AR

#82 Dec 29, 2012
For one reason starting the war stupid because we havn't won a war in 60 years because we are quitters. The big war machines love war because they get rich. Check your history, the Middle East is a losing deal, no one can win a war there, ask Russia. We replaced two strong men by force only to open the door for the nuts to take over. America is broke because of war and the old whinning about 9/11 is getting old, maybe we should have attacked the country where the hijackers came from??? Of course that country and the Bush family were business partners, would not want to upset a big business deal. Also we all know Halliburton hasn't made a dime off these dumb ass wars. And the former VP had no connection to Halliburton or big oil....
bill t

Mountain Home, AR

#83 Dec 29, 2012
Halliburton first you are showing your knoledge of Halliburton,they are the walmart of the construction/oil world,they are all over the world and all over the south west u.s. and its easy to see you are eating the cnn/msnbc junk,but who did Obama call first to clean up the gulf,Halliburton they are huge and can handle any job,any where in the world and will be the first one called in the next disaster,but did cnn/msnbc tell you that,, Obama called them to clean up the gulf,no,but wonder why,you are really showing your ignorance,is Arkansas the only place you have ever been,go out west and you will see pipe yards every where with a big sign "halliburton"the people that work for them are paid well,but go anywhere on a minutes notice,and i do mean anywhere.
bill t

Mountain Home, AR

#84 Dec 29, 2012
Guest wrote:
For one reason starting the war stupid because we havn't won a war in 60 years because we are quitters. The big war machines love war because they get rich. Check your history, the Middle East is a losing deal, no one can win a war there, ask Russia. We replaced two strong men by force only to open the door for the nuts to take over. America is broke because of war and the old whinning about 9/11 is getting old, maybe we should have attacked the country where the hijackers came from??? Of course that country and the Bush family were business partners, would not want to upset a big business deal. Also we all know Halliburton hasn't made a dime off these dumb ass wars. And the former VP had no connection to Halliburton or big oil....
Now the war,i know it burns your as because Bush won the iraq war,and had Sadam H hung,i know it kills you stupid Democrats but he did it and would have done the job in half the time and had less men killed except,ppl like you and your Dem friends that voted to support the war to start with but became traitors as soon as it started,its what Democrats do everytime there is a war,do you remmber your Democrat congressman saying"the war is lost its time to bring the troops home"
bill t

Mountain Home, AR

#85 Dec 29, 2012
The war cost,the cost of the Iraq war was less than 800 million when Bush went out of office,dont take my word for it Goolge it so you will know the truth and not be ignorant the rest of your life,the cost of the war in Iraq was less than the stimulous package your great Obama spent when he came into office,which was suppose to be 850 billion but it was much more,and did nothing to help our economony,in fact it made it worse,its easy to see you dont have any knoledge except what you have been spoon fed from cnn/msnbc,and by the way,we had control of Iraq when Bush was in office,but your great Obama just pulled out and now its most like not as peaceful now,but you dont have the news media telling you the truth about that either,he said he would get out of Iraq,and he did but it was over 3 years later,and remmber he was going to close Quantonmo bay,is it closed,now tell me how Obama has spent 6.5 trillion dollars that we now owe,in less than 4 years and Bush did such a bad job running this country for 8 years on 5 trillion dollars,i'm sorry to keep telling you but your as dumb as a box of rocks,just keep watching cnn/msnbc.
A Citizen

Rockford, IL

#86 Dec 29, 2012
Country Living wrote:
<quoted text>If that is true, then why have job numbers declined so much since the Bush tax cuts went into effect? Go back to the Clinton years when the wealthy payed a higher tax rate than the middle class. There were 22,000,000 jobs created during that period. Trickle down economics doesn't work. It's been proven time and time again. The original poster is right, the wealthy are just hiding their money from the IRS. They are not investing in jobs

if you where here during that time you would have known that nafta was also going into effect...it killed thousands of jobs here...do try again with the Clinton angle...
bill t

Mountain Home, AR

#87 Dec 29, 2012
Its funny how Bush broke this country by spending less than 800 billion dollars,but Obama has spent 8 times that much in less than 4 years,cant you count,and i'll bet you are tired of hearing about Katrina,911,all of the other natural disasters that occured while Bush was prez but the truth is the truth and you can rest assured that 911 cost more that the Iraq war,yes if i was a dumb as Democrat i would most likely be tired of hearing how much money Obama has spent,but you had better get rested because,he has done great dammage to this country,and as long as you live you will hear about it,but you had better get ready GEORGE BUSH will go down in history as one of the greatest presidents this country ever had.

Mountain Home, AR

#88 Dec 30, 2012
bill t wrote:
Halliburton first you are showing your knoledge of Halliburton,they are the walmart of the construction/oil world,they are all over the world and all over the south west u.s. and its easy to see you are eating the cnn/msnbc junk,but who did Obama call first to clean up the gulf,Halliburton they are huge and can handle any job,any where in the world and will be the first one called in the next disaster,but did cnn/msnbc tell you that,, Obama called them to clean up the gulf,no,but wonder why,you are really showing your ignorance,is Arkansas the only place you have ever been,go out west and you will see pipe yards every where with a big sign "halliburton"the people that work for them are paid well,but go anywhere on a minutes notice,and i do mean anywhere.
I really don't like trying to judge someone I have never met however you must be the dumbest person in the world. Ever hear of Duncan Ok?
Also a Citizen

Oklahoma City, OK

#89 Dec 30, 2012
A Citizen wrote:
Yes we should colect more in axes from them in order to gve orehandouts to the lazy bastards that dontwant to work.....Sounds like a good plan to me...
You should focus more on learning to spell.
Salem Ar

Mountain Home, AR

#91 Dec 30, 2012
You must watch cnn/msnbc,keep it up and you can keep on,keepin on getting your as kicked.
swxxxt

Pittsburgh, PA

#92 Dec 30, 2012
Salem Ar

Mountain Home, AR

#93 Dec 30, 2012
Country Living wrote:
<quoted text>If that is true, then why have job numbers declined so much since the Bush tax cuts went into effect? Go back to the Clinton years when the wealthy payed a higher tax rate than the middle class. There were 22,000,000 jobs created during that period. Trickle down economics doesn't work. It's been proven time and time again. The original poster is right, the wealthy are just hiding their money from the IRS. They are not investing in jobs.
Dont you have any money to hide from irs if not you must not work or be much of a manager,you dont have to be a smart person to purchase a house,that interest is tax deductable,how do you think people survive.
bill t

Mountain Home, AR

#94 Dec 31, 2012
Salem Ar wrote:
<quoted text>You should respond to the above post,not just one but all of them,you have had your as kicked on everything you have posted,and by the way yur last post dont even make sence,but i will keep kicking your as because you are dumber than a box of rocks.
Aren't you going to respond to your post,which was bull shat,cant you defend yourself and what you have posted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr Nothing Between Y... 30,434
Dog Buy 8 hr Arley 1
Pee Wee 9 hr John Kirk 1
where's all the weed?? 10 hr Michael Itorus 3
begger 10 hr Info 7
Cheating (Aug '12) 13 hr set the record st... 50
Do the theatre still have good shows? Fri The truth 6
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions