Next Last
native

United States

#41 Aug 12, 2011
He knows of Craighead county. It was included! Lol

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#42 Aug 12, 2011
There is a suck zone that stretches from Charleston MO to Little Rock AR. Randoph, CLay and Craighead Counties are right in the middle, so you can't buy alcohol or herbal incense within there borders.
we all know who it is

Cabot, AR

#43 Aug 13, 2011
i agree with voting it wet for it would save A lot of accidents on 115 and the familys would still be together but the way it is nobody has love anymore for it is greed we need the taxes instead of missouri and we need the roads that they have u don;t have to buy it if u don;t want to know one twist ur arm it is just like the lottery we have u don;t have to buy the tickets so there u are it would really help randolph co

Cherokee Village, AR

#44 Aug 13, 2011
Scott Baltz and his Catholic people wont allow this to be wet here. He is the one wearing the hat that says no sin but was sued in Federal court. Hes running for State Repersentative, I will vote for Linda smith.
idiot alert

Ash Flat, AR

#45 Aug 13, 2011
guest wrote:
Scott Baltz and his Catholic people wont allow this to be wet here. He is the one wearing the hat that says no sin but was sued in Federal court. Hes running for State Repersentative, I will vote for Linda smith.
the above is another idiotic post from the stupid section on here.
three strikes and you're out.

Scott Baltz and his Catholic people wont allow this to be wet here. WRONG

He is the one wearing the hat that says no sin. WRONG

Hes running for State Repersentative. WRONG

I will vote for Linda smith. LIKELY WRONG
she may not re-run and you're probably not smart enough to vote.
Shiloh

Jonesboro, AR

#46 Aug 13, 2011
Lol wrote:
It's not that churches don't like alcohol around here. Its just the hypocrites that speak against alcohol and then drive to the line to get it so no one knows they drink
You will tire of the antiquity of the area.
Shiloh

Jonesboro, AR

#47 Aug 13, 2011
idiot alert wrote:
<quoted text>the above is another idiotic post from the stupid section on here.
three strikes and you're out.
Scott Baltz and his Catholic people wont allow this to be wet here. WRONG
He is the one wearing the hat that says no sin. WRONG
Hes running for State Repersentative. WRONG
I will vote for Linda smith. LIKELY WRONG
she may not re-run and you're probably not smart enough to vote.
I have personally known Catholic Fathers that were Closet Alcoholics. weakness is everywhere.
kevin

Warrenton, MO

#48 Sep 4, 2013
Can you buy beer and bring it in to randolph county is it illeageal to do that. And can you drink it while camping
depends

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#49 Sep 4, 2013
kevin wrote:
Can you buy beer and bring it in to randolph county is it illeageal to do that. And can you drink it while camping
you can bring in a limited amount of untaxed product from out of state. not sure if there is a possession limit on arkansas taxed product. may be wrong on it, but believe you can not drink it in public - at least from a can.
tim

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#50 Sep 4, 2013
kevin wrote:
U only allow one case of beer and if they want to they can write u up for having any untax beer if u dont buy it from arkansas.

Mountain Home, AR

#51 Sep 5, 2013
If Randolph county went wet both stores on the state line would close withing a year, that is how much money is leaving our county. In a fantasy world people live a certain way and make belive that it is true, often as with this county they have their head so far up their ass it is unreal.
Tax dollars leave here daily to Missouri, gone forever, but Randolph county doesn't need the money they can always raise the tax on us.

Bradford, AR

#52 Sep 5, 2013
no limits any more.
yup

Tampa, FL

#53 Sep 5, 2013
VotE for issue 5!!!
gas prices

Jonesboro, AR

#54 Sep 5, 2013
if Randolph co votes wet our gas prices would lower because people would use less and pollution would diminish along with increased business, more employees, more sales tax. a win, win situation that will help us all. We are not drinkers but ARE realists.
WET CITY

Jonesboro, AR

#55 Sep 21, 2013
Why doesn't the vote wet only to sell liquor to the many, many people who will be thirsty while traveling to come here to the water park instead of going to the pool in their back yard or next door. Higher incomes from business means greater taxes for city.

United States

#56 Sep 26, 2013
That's about the only way they could get people to use the water park is if they served alcohol lol
wow

Ash Flat, AR

#57 Sep 26, 2013
"many, many people who will be thirsty while traveling to come here to the water park"

if not sarcasm, the poster is an idiot.
Haha

New York, NY

#58 Sep 28, 2013
Ray wrote:
We are dry because if we don't have booze stores we won't have drunks. You see Randolph County is dry and we don't ever have any wrecks because of drinking. No one here drinks and everyone goes to church.
No I was just joking, its because our county does not need the massive tax money from booze.
No, not really its because some people are too uptight and want to rule the lives of others, they stick their heads up their ass and pretend everything is ok because we are dry. However you can walk from Pokie to the state line stepping on beer cans and never touch the ground.
. Ray you are so wrong there are many drunks in this town. And a person just got a DUI not to long ago from wrecking her car and totaling it due to being drunk. I know her personally. Youd like to think there are no drunks in this town but wrong you are.
just saying

United States

#59 Sep 28, 2013
If they voted it wet there would be less drunk driving. Stop get their beer and go home. Now you got to drive 30 mins to get it and drink on the way back. Besides all the tax money going out of the county.

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#60 Sep 28, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>. Ray you are so wrong there are many drunks in this town. And a person just got a DUI not to long ago from wrecking her car and totaling it due to being drunk. I know her personally. Youd like to think there are no drunks in this town but wrong you are.
Hello, wake up he was being sarcastic, poking fun at the people that run this county. Even Stevie Wonder could see the many drunks in this county driving all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do the theatre still have good shows? 14 min the truth 17
Deans package store 4 hr Rob 9
Benny Blackwell 4 hr Ken 9
Bro Eric Moffet 5 hr Just wondering 12
tom graham (Jun '12) 7 hr Dont believe tras... 8
where's all the weed?? 9 hr nofaithleft 4
Daycare 17 hr Lacey 8
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web