Jonesboro, AR

#1 Jan 7, 2014
Got a storage shed from a local company and the roof leaked and actually froze to the floor! Thank goodness hubby was able to patch it
hicks-r-us

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jan 7, 2014
arkansas rentals are as is where is. landlords are not required to repair anything unless you have a contract stating otherwise.land of opportunity for slum lords!
russ

United States

#3 Jan 9, 2014
Rented a house from overman buildings.com plete shit. Wouldnt recomend that company for any goods
mike

United States

#4 Jan 9, 2014
Do yourself a favor and go with square post buildings or bald eagle barns. Overman contractors has no comparrison in quality to these other companys
Opinions Do Vary

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Jan 10, 2014
My wife and I have been renting a house from Overman for over two years now and he has always taken care of any problems that have come up.

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Jan 10, 2014
guest wrote:
Got a storage shed from a local company and the roof leaked and actually froze to the floor! Thank goodness hubby was able to patch it
How did the roof freeze to the floor?
Really

United States

#7 Jan 10, 2014
Does he have a 4 bedroom house for rent
shazaam

Cedar Park, TX

#8 Jan 10, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> How did the roof freeze to the floor?
it fell in genious
SAMMY

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Jan 11, 2014
mike wrote:
Do yourself a favor and go with square post buildings or bald eagle barns. Overman contractors has no comparrison in quality to these other companys
square post is slow to build and extremely expensive, their quality isn't any better than many others.
compared

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Jan 11, 2014
Bald eagle barns are the best buildings around in my opinion. Looked at the buildings in imboden and across from burger king in pocahontas. Went with the better of the two. Nothing against the others
Ray

Pineville, AR

#11 Jan 11, 2014
NEVER use Square Post, they put up crappy buildings and will not come take care of any problems. I have never seen one of their buildings that didn't leak. Go talk with people that own the buildings they have put up.
randolph county resident

Bexar, AR

#12 Jan 11, 2014
Ray wrote:
NEVER use Square Post, they put up crappy buildings and will not come take care of any problems. I have never seen one of their buildings that didn't leak. Go talk with people that own the buildings they have put up.

It boils down to this.....You Get What You Pay For! OVERMAN IS A FINE, HONEST COMPANY.
!

United States

#13 Jan 12, 2014
Bald Eagle is the only option I would consider.
C White

United States

#14 Jan 12, 2014
Chase Cooper construction offers storage buildings in all sizes with lifetime warranty you won't find a better builder
tommy

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Jan 19, 2014
There is another company in alica that built a building over by walmart. It is very nice. Im with the other guys, had mix reviews with overman and they dont look sturdy. I got a wooden building andnim here to tell you that its sound and sturdy!!
not going to happen

United States

#16 Oct 6, 2014
I will never buy from chad again i bought a building from him and the first guys that came out did awsome so last month got another from him and there was a guy smoking pot. Whis the other guy would of come out but he no longer works there my building would of been done right and no one would of been doing drugs
shaggie

United States

#17 Oct 6, 2014
tommy wrote:
There is another company in alica that built a building over by walmart. It is very nice. Im with the other guys, had mix reviews with overman and they dont look sturdy. I got a wooden building andnim here to tell you that its sound and sturdy!!
You sure it was pot?....prob just an e-cigarette
greyhounds

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Nov 1, 2014
I went to the bald eagle lot here in imboden and got my building. I live near a guy that works at Overman buildings and my daughter caught him and his friends doing some sort of drugs. Employees reflect a companys integrity in my opinion...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larrys' Pizza being turned into a Diner 42 min Pokey Gal 6
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reality Check 43,219
Karen continue 1 hr Michael Young 7
Best teachers in Randolph co (Oct '08) 16 hr The end 128
Opinons of Joe Cartright construction Maynard 23 hr Fyi 4
Peco Foods Thu Any Who 10
Celebrate Recovery Thu Meh 3

Pocahontas Jobs

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages