Indictment coming for Mulligan and others!!!!

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Legal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Judged:

The Feds will have an indictment on these before a grand jury, this is not handled like a normal arrest.

Chad may be on desk duty but will have to face this. It won't be known until try him if he'll cut a deal.

I was told by a pretty good source that this will be the end of Chad and possibly Throesh as well....
Taphy

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Judged:

Anyone who has any sense at all knows that Federal Agents DO NOT talk to the general public. People have assumptions and speculations. That is how rumors are conjured up. Information is neither shared nor discussed until an investigation brings an indictment or is closed.
slingshot

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Judged:

interesting
Tackmaster

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Judged:

They have Joe Grider for a Lawyer, whom will be in contact with the Municapal League whom will look at the City Of Pocahontas Record and begin tallying the money the city has lost to legal troubles and the process will begin. Its always about the Money....Saving reputations, Grider has Damage control to do again, But guess what, Even his records are not private to the Feds, His office has had the Feds there in years past too. Grider did not save the City any money, He kept Baltz and Cracker out of legal trouble, thats all, the Munciapal League paid the tab, Grider got a chunk of money. But we know the FEDS dont give a rats ass about money, reputations and little lawyers offices on the squares or Hwy 62 W. VOTE THE BUMS OUT!
who who

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Judged:

who was taken into cousty
Taphy

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Judged:

Money talks in a small town. Here it seems its the only thing that does. Keep spending money to cover tracks, back tracks, and so on. Its a never ending cycle. There are many more out there, church leaders, business owners, city and county officials, even dirt poor hillbillies get a share. Ever wonder why "Jon Boy" down the road has no teeth but has a brand new vehicle? Name the price and it slides under the table. The list goes on and on.
Taphy

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Judged:

I wonder how much has actually been spent covering up the dirty laundry?
Tackmaster

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Judged:

And some think "White Collar Crime" In Randolph County does not exist. Just wait till Elections start after summer ends. They will be in your face convincing you to re elect them. A lawsuit wont make a difference, A drug raid wont make a difference, WHY? Your voting machines are rusty. Janis Mock needs to pull them out more and oil them, let the public view them more, operate them in front of the folks, When the Machines fail enough or flip enough votes someday, The Machine operators will be looked at through Surveilence Cameras Just like our Police Chief and his helpers. Old Cliche' Money and power is the root of all evil.we may see a few more retire after all this soon, Spooky! TEA!
Bump

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

So what.
Happy

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2011

Judged:

Hell yeah bust them all.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Happy New Year!
no indictments

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
Happy New Year!
story was bogus no indictments. They should have a very happy new year
Salem Ar

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

I dont know what the truth is,but over 2 months ago i heard that the fed was coming down on someone,in the local dept.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Answer Man 28,674
Mexican drug dealers 7 hr Hard worker 15
Kristy Davisand Kendal Davis 9 hr guest 2
Vernon Songer (Jul '09) 12 hr Terry 15
quorum 12 hr TPOL 6
hydrotemp? (Oct '09) 17 hr who cares 81
living waters salvage grocery is it closed (Aug '13) 19 hr interested 36
•••
•••