Should she b made to pay back the chi...

Should she b made to pay back the child support

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

Just saying

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Nov 13, 2012
A know a couple who was having a baby together but they didn't work out and he ended up getting w another girl n marrying her. But he and his baby mom agreed that he would help her with the dr bills n baby. He faithful gave her money weekly to go back n forth to dr n to get baby stuff as needed bc she was having trouble carrying the baby so she had to be seen more often. His new wife didnt like the ideal already if him paying before baby was born. She ended up going in labor early and having the baby. Her n baby had to be sent to another hospital bc she had her to early. He sent time w them n helped as he could. Sad to say their daughter didnt make it. Now the wife is trying to sue the mother for all the money he spent on her n the baby. Is that right.
imo

United States

#2 Nov 13, 2012
not right unless she had more income and means of support while carrying the baby. expenses should of been shared equally.
Just saying

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Nov 13, 2012
She payed as he did. They both wanted the baby and got along even after they broke up. Like I said she wasn't health carrying
dont know nothin

Benton City, WA

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Just saying wrote:
A know a couple who was having a baby together but they didn't work out and he ended up getting w another girl n marrying her. But he and his baby mom agreed that he would help her with the dr bills n baby. He faithful gave her money weekly to go back n forth to dr n to get baby stuff as needed bc she was having trouble carrying the baby so she had to be seen more often. His new wife didnt like the ideal already if him paying before baby was born. She ended up going in labor early and having the baby. Her n baby had to be sent to another hospital bc she had her to early. He sent time w them n helped as he could. Sad to say their daughter didnt make it. Now the wife is trying to sue the mother for all the money he spent on her n the baby. Is that right.
doesn't matter because it will not hold up in court.
magoo

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Just saying wrote:
Sorry A$$ I would run like hell!!!
Info

United States

#6 Nov 13, 2012
The man willingly chose to do for his ex girlfriend so why is the wife suing in the first place? The infant wasn't "hers" so no judge is going to award the wife any money at all! The wife has no role in the matter! If I were the judge I would laugh in the wife's face!
friend

United States

#7 Nov 14, 2012
Sounds like the new wife is just plain mean and hateful. I'm sure she knew the baby was on its way before she married the man. I feel sorry for the baby mama. First losing her child, then having a lawsuit slapped on her by a cold, heartless person. The man may have been better off if he stayed with the mother.
pay it forward

United States

#8 Nov 14, 2012
I think this post is bologna. I just don't see a man who is good enough to give a pregnant ex funds BEFORE the child is born also falling so hard for an inconsiderate, cold-hearted bitch that he has to marry her before his baby with the ex is even born. Think someone maybe just wanted a conversation??
Really

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Nov 14, 2012
I see where this could happen but if this is true he better hire a divorce lawyer and get rid of the greedy selfish wife he has does his wife not relize how much pain she is causing him he also lost a daughter the wife should be ashamed of herself!
Just saying

Mountain Home, AR

#10 Nov 15, 2012
It's true. They dated and planed for the baby. He wanted her as bad as the mom did. Some men out there are good men, they had to pay to get her with child that's why she had to go back n forth to doctor that's why he helped her w doctor bills.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why is there a power outage tonight 2 hr guest 4
YES the local pageants are rigged. How do i know? (Sep '09) 3 hr justhonest 47
Rhonda Blevins thinks your too poor to vote on ... 7 hr thats right 11
Aaron and Amber Smith 10 hr mona 2
New Apartnents 11 hr Learn 2
alcohol petition 11 hr YOULOSE 28
Anyone know Newport Hospital's drug test policy... 12 hr prayingforyou 5

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance